Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] (685 Views)

South East Group Opposes Calls For Anyim’s Presidency In 2023 / Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin / Rivers: No alliances with APC, Sowore's AAC rejects Amaechi's endorsements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by polycarp65: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
The popular saying goes that the voice of the people is the voice of God. This saying has transcended ages and is set to manifest again as a heavily distressed nation seeks redemption to its present nightmares, in 2023.

Since the foremost statesman, former Senate President and former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, His Excellency, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim (GCON) declared to run for the nation's presidency in the 2023 general elections, the ray of hope for the citizens has supersonically increased. Individuals and various groups across the country have risen in unison to join the bandwagon of endorsements coming from the north and southern horizons.

These are no ordinary endorsements but affirmation that the man being looked upon to salvage the land with his nationalistic appeal, should be supported to return Nigeria to the days of safety and glory.

Civil society groups under Arewa Concerned Civil Society Organisations of Nigeria (ACCSON) in Kaduna recently described Anyim as the best man to occupy the number one political office in the country come 2023.

These agitators of equity, fairness and justice opine that it is natural for the South-Eastern part of the country to produce the next president after the end of President Muhammadu Buhari’s tenure in 2023.

The group while addressing newsmen recently at the popular Arewa House, Kaduna said through its Spokesperson, Abdulsalam Mohammed Kazeem that their settling for Anyim was based on a unanimous decision of the supporting organisations.

"These were after due diligence and wide consultations with voices of reason across the country.

"The south-east is part and parcel of the Nigerian project and they should be treated fairly just like other zones of the country.

"The zone also deserves to get what other zones have gotten because they have paid their dues in terms of economy, political and social cohesion as well as consolidation of Nigeria.

“For instance; between 1999 to 2007, it was South-west and North-east, and between 2007 to 2015 it was between North-west, South-south and North-west while between 2015 till date it is between Northwest and South-west.

“We the youths are the future and hope of the country as well as critical stakeholders in nation-building. We unanimously decided to support Anyim for his unparalleled role in nation building and great support to the upliftment of the youths.

“In consideration of our population, we will henceforth cease to be spectators but have decided to be a part of the process of mobilising/sensitising youths from our region tand across the country, to obtain their voters cards and enlighten them on candidates to vote for during election," he said.

He consequently urged all political parties to zone their presidential tickets to the south east for justice, equity and fairness and urged the PDP in particular, to ensure that Anyim flies its flag at the election.

"As an accomplished statesman, a legal professional, former SGF and Senate and Chairman of the National Assembly, we hereby present Sen Anyim Pius Anyim to the entire youths of Northern extraction as our candidate for 2023 presidency”, he said.

This declaration is just a tip of the iceberg as other organisations supporting Anyim presidential ambition include Arewa Youth Assembly for sustainable growth, Arewa Youth and Students Forum, Concerned Northern Forum, North East Peace Movement, Arewa Youth Council of Nigeria, Northern Youth Assembly for Tranquility, Northern Women Initiative Forum, North East Development Council.

The other organisations working towards this redemptive goal include the North Central Grassroots Foundation, Arewa Female Youth Ambassadors Peace Initiative, Initiative of Youth Advocate on Humanitarian Affairs, Arewa Youth Movement of Nigeria, Tiv Youth Initiative for Peace, Unity and Development, Middlebelt Vanguard among others

The royal fathers as custodians of the people's culture and spiritual eyes of the masses, are showing that the Anyim project is redemptive indeed. Ahead of the 2023 general election and the nationwide consultation by Sen. Anyim, he visited the palace of Hon. Justice Sidi Bage Muhammed, JSC Rtd, the 17th Emir of Lafia Barebari and Chairman Nasarawa State Council of Chiefs.

" I want to assure you that I will not be part of the people that will discuss those issues that will not matter. We shall educate our people. I wish you well in your endeavors", the royal father assured.

Our elders say that charity begins at home. This eternal saying has trascended ages and has the adulation of the physical and spiritual. At the home front-Ebonyi, the support for this redemptive bid is total. The People Democratic Party (PDP) in Ebonyi are all in for it. The party says it will swim and sink with Anyim in his quest for Nigerian presidency.

Chairman of PDP in the state, Mr. Tochukwu Okorie said that Ebonyi state was lucky and proud to have Anyim as a citizen of the state.

“Anyim is one Nigerian who is eminently qualified on his own irrespective of his state of origin, to steer the current rudderless ship of Nigeria into a successful anchor.

Okorie stated that the resolution of the State Working Committee (SWC) of the party to stand with Anyim was not just because he hails from Ebonyi state, but because his pedigree is unassailable, noting that his past is an elegant testimony of what his future holds for Nigeria.

"At anytime Nigeria was in a perilous condition as it presently is, Anyim had always come to the country’s rescue.

"Marketing Anyim to Nigerians is very easy because he had rescued Nigeria in the past when the country was faced with similar challenges.

"Anyim played indelible roles to stabilise the National Assembly when its Senate was in the dilemma of peels during the Obasanjo presidency.

The chairman further disclosed that the state PDP decided to reach out to other states executives of the party throughout the federation to woo and persuade them in order to draw more support for Anyim.

Okorie said that the party
also resolved to appeal and persuade the national working committee and national executive committee of the party to consider seriously the zoning of its presidency to South East.
....Anyim is truly the answer

Anyim, the trojan has words for his people. He recently said that the problem of the country was that a large number of people are losing hope, feeling that they have no stake in the country.
"When I become the President of this country, you will be proud to be called a Nigerian”, he assured"

"A greater and better Nigeria will serve all of us better and I thank the groups for their support. I will count on you all when full campaigns are permitted to commence.

The youths have given their assurance. They believe in the man who in his thirties, assumed the mantle of the Senate President and turned the tide for the better. That is the 'man of the youths' they want.

Alhaji Mohamed Lawan, leader of the League of Nigerian Youth for Equity said the group was supporting Anyim’s ambition because of his track record of good performance.

Lawan also said that the unity of Nigeria is sacrosanct and non negotiable, as such, all the stakeholders i.e, major ethnic groups must have a sense of belonging in its governance and leadership structure.

“The Igbo nation forms the third leg of the tripod and they have been deliberately shut out of the leadership of the country”. The tripod should not be allowed to collapse.”

The women, the affirmative genders and mothers of the nation, also lend their voice. Chief (Mrs) Lilian Cosmos, leader of the Young Women Club said that Nigeria needs a president with open and accommodating heart like Anyim.

"We need a new leadership which Anyim represents, hence our resolve to work for his emergence as the country's president in 2023.

Anyim the statesman while addressing the Emir of Lafia expressed his desire to reposition the country to meet the future all Nigerian s would be proud of, if given the opportunity.

"In the next few years, the type of employment we will be talking about will not be the the type we are talking right now. We need to reposition this country to catch up with the future so that we can preserve the it for our children. That is what I stand for, that is what I want to bring on the table and that's why I have come.

He had further assured the Emir during the consultation that a new season was being heralded.

"We are in to a new season, a season that will set out a new future for the younger generation, a season that will refocus Nigeria, a season that will reunite Nigeria, a season we must not make mistake about, a season we must bring everybody together to have a sense of nationhood. We have no other country than this.

Nigerians are waiting for that season.

......Nigerians are waiting for Anyim Pius Anyim.

Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by Kdesg: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Interesting theory
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by yemmight(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Anyim of all people.
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by PrinceOfLagos: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
I wish him well
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by Leverage2021: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
The floor is open to all southerners

Too bad the north has asked Fake Muslims to keep off
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by Gbagura: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I wish him well
Why won't you wish your fellow ibo man well? Should we be surprised? This fat pork won't even win pdp ticket so start with. I know you will attack tinubu and still claim to be an imaginary Yoruba. Nothing still dey surprise me about you since I saw your flat head with your impeached ibo governor.

1 Like

Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by duro4chang(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
For PDP, Wike will not allow any southern presidential candidate.
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by Leverage2021: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Gbagura:
Why won't you wish your fellow ibo man well? Should we be surprised? This fat pork won't even win pdp ticket so start with. I know you will attack tinubu and still claim to be an imaginary Yoruba. Nothing still dey surprise me about you since I saw your flat head with your impeached ibo governor.
say this without crying grin
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by duro4chang(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
yemmight:
Anyim of all people.
The thing taya me o.
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by Gbagura: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Leverage2021:
say this without crying grin
Wailing in progress... cheesy
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by Leverage2021: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Gbagura:
Wailing in progress... cheesy
grin joke on you

Contest for presidency without begging buhari grin grin

I feel your 'hurt"

Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by PrinceOfLagos: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Gbagura:
See how you're crying like a little child over harmless comment

I will support any southerner but Tinubu, mo sorry gan men, Tinubu will not be president .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by Gbagura: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin joke on you

I feel your 'hurt"
As if 5% votes really counts. Dey there dey mumu yourself. Your leaders are on their knees, begging for presidency that won't come. Las las na ministers dem dey dash ibos for naija cheesy grin
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by Leverage2021: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Gbagura:
As if 5% votes really counts. Dey there dey mumu yourself. Your leaders are on their knees, begging for presidency that won't come. Las las na ministers dem dey dash ibos for naija cheesy grin
Joke on you grin if you were relevant why did the Muslim majority north tell you to go back and bring a Christian southerner even when both religions in Yoruba agreed on a Muslim

grin zombie north was telling you the religion which more 5% belongs to than yorubas is what matters

Akande Lamentation 2021

‘‘General (buhari), this was not what we agreed upon,’ I said in annoyance. ‘You are changing our agreement?’ He knew I was getting angry. He said he was under pressure from some governors from the north, including those who were Muslims. I told him the slot belonged to the South-West and among the Yoruba, religion is not a factor in leadership
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by helinues: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
All the best to him
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by ERockson: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thiefing Pig
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by Awkabigboy: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
ERockson:
Thiefing Pig
Better than the slim dying Tinubu cheesy
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by Awkabigboy: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Gbagura:
Leverage2021:
grin joke on you

I feel your 'hurt"
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by Awkabigboy: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
yemmight:
Anyim of all people.
Re: Endorsements Galore: Anyim's Presidency Is God's Voice [photo] by ba7man(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2021
God be like.... ..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Commissioned Fake Rice Pyramid. Here's The Evidence / Indian Prime Minister Narendra Damondardas Makes A Case For Biafra / Stop Insulting Unknown Gunmen These Are My Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.