Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders (7307 Views)

IPOB Accuses DSS Of Starving, Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu / DSS Denies Killing Chike Akunyili / Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
these motherfurcker are playing with civil war

Not that i cared !
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by chrisxxx(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
G
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by unclejb2(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
IPOB.... Buhari's biggest nightmare

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by bencr7: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lemme book this space for the tribal warlords and keyboard warriors. grin grin
grin grin grin u don't know say Nairaland best friend and every food na tribelism and Seun love it very well
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by emmanuelbrown26: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sheggy13:

You be mumu. Na your fellow Igbo man Afunanya them use release this statement but you dey find imaginary hydraulic soup..senseless thing.
Lolsssss, otocha
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by bencr7: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Godons1:
Our DSS is a professional security agency. Which operate in line with international best practices. IPOB are liers. All they know how to do is to propagate hate and lies.

God bless our DSS
every kalu post u are always there but banditary off north u are nowhere to be found commenting, I always watch journalist hangout there is no day they will not talk about insecurity in d North, themselves they are tire of talking about it,now ur pple want to protest but buhari who silent of Boko Haram sponsors expose by UAE say no u can never protest,if u do I will send DSS

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by heniford2: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Poor MNK not eating proper in Nigeria DSS prison till that man die then Nigeria will understand what will happen the keep playing with fire upon all the whole biggest budget given to them yet the treat him badly undecided undecided q DSS should pity Eastern states now because if MNK dies in that place the kinda insecurity that will come upon Eastern states will be childish play, every Monday is still sit at home upon the call off imagine what will be if that man die in prison biko!
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Godons1: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
bencr7:
every kalu post u are always there but banditary off north u are nowhere to be found commenting, I always watch journalist hangout there is no day they will not talk about insecurity in d North, themselves they are tire of talking about it,now ur pple want to protest but buhari who silent of Boko Haram sponsors expose by UAE say no u can never protest,if u do I will send DSS

Bla bla bla bla bla bla.

I agree there is small insecurity on some Northern highways. But the North is safer than the East. Focus your energy to the insecurity in the East.

Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Orangedreams: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
This MNK matter be like flies wen dey until scrutum. Make DSS and Naija govt sha dey careful.

Abeg na property we dey deal on, check our siggy/profile and give us a call today.
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Rexwalters1: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
salbis:
Everything about dis government na denial. No single truth for their mouth, #Shame!
Just like Ipobians, they are still in denial of the captivity of that empty Barrel that threatened to burn the Zoo Nigeria down?, Oga two can play that game.

We will deal with the idiot, useless Lunatic, he wants to go against a nation with only arm weapons? Fool, he will suffer for his stupidity.

No be so David Koresh go brainwash people make them go fight US Government commit suicide? Mumus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Rexwalters1: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

May you & your family and generations experience the professionalism of the beautiful DSS. Amen
When you people were hailing the fool that time he was abusing Justice Nyako & calling Nigeria a Zoo, now he is looking for preferential treatment in that same Zoo?

Sorry you can’t have your cake & eat it too, just another good analogy of Pride goes before a fall.

In one of his many speeches Nnamdi Kanu said anyone caught holding a Nigerian flag should be killed, & you want us Nigerians to leave that person to go scot free, a man that has openly told me that I am his enemy?

I guess now that we have apprehended our enemy Director of Biafra Radio, Supreme Grand Leader of Ipob worldwide, you want us to go soft on him?

In reality Nnamdi Kanu is no different from Late Shekau of Boko Haram, 2 Terrorist with 2 different styles, one is eloquent, whilst the latter is more brash.
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Food dun land for ndi one Nigeria, grass eaters and hydraulic soup

Hahahaha

Wicked boy
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Salvofthesouth(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Rexwalters1:
When you people were hailing the fool that time he was abusing Justice Nyako & calling Nigeria a Zoo, now he is looking for preferential treatment in that same Zoo?

Sorry you can’t have your cake & eat it too, just another good analogy of Pride goes before a fall.

In one of his many speeches Nnamdi Kanu said anyone caught holding a Nigerian flag should be killed, & you want us Nigerians to leave that person to go scot free, a man that has openly told me that I am his enemy?

I guess now that we have apprehended our enemy Director of Biafra Radio, Supreme Grand Leader of Ipob worldwide, you want us to go soft on him?

In reality Nnamdi Kanu is no different from Late Shekau of Boko Haram, 2 Terrorist with 2 different styles, one is eloquent, whilst the latter is more brash.

Only time will tell.. Victory is sure for the just. You killed hundreds of peaceful flag bearing IPOB members and nobody said anything. Now you’re doing another thing to the group thinking you’re winning. It will be too late before you realize you can’t get away with this one. Africans really need brains and not guns because guns make them look so stupid and directionless
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
IPOB terrorists are always clowning like lunatics that they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Salvofthesouth(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

You are really really inconsequential in the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
I'm watching you
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'm watching you

Drinking Namdiot Coward Cownu's urine is bad for your health.
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
Salvofthesouth:

You are really really inconsequential in the scheme of things
[/s]

Only if you know. I'm more important than everyone in your clan. You will soon find out.
Keep reading the news........
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Drinking Namdiot Coward Cownu's urine is bad for your health.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Only if you know. I'm more important than everyone in your clan. You will soon find out.
Keep reading the news........

Lol only on Nairaland… koshilo jor
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Mko123(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ekealterego:
Another thread for Nigerians to masturbate on.
It seems Nairaland and Nigeria in general are so Igbo obsessed to a point of sickness.

They Sleep Igbo, they dream Igbo
They thirst Igbo, they drink Igbo
They hunger Igbo, they eat Igbo
They hate Igbo, they love Igbo
They obsess Igbo, they think Igbo
They live Igbo, they won't leave Igbo
They envy Igbos, they kill Igbo
Igbo bad, Igbo problematic.
Igbo mad, Igbo undiplomatic
Today, Igbo sleaze, Igbo go away
Tomorrow, Igbo please, Igbo stay.

wow, this epistle above sounds like Nursery 1 poem

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by techWriter5: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn dis Normal ...they will refute
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Godons1: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

May you & your family and generations experience the professionalism of the beautiful DSS. Amen

Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Class007: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
Waste of time responding to these delusional criminal IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Just ignore them, we already know that their modus operandi is propaganda, lies, and falsehoods.
Let the IPIG terrorist monkey rot in jail where he belongs.

Your just being ignorant. Security operatives are no longer safe. Nobody is safe in Nigeria. It’s better to douse the tension than to engage in tribal sentiments
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Jostoman: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
The DG of DSS Mr bichi should continue using his power but he should realized that nothing last forever.
Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by bencr7: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Godons1:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla.

I agree there is small insecurity on some Northern highways. But the North is safer than the East. Focus your energy to the insecurity in the East.
north is save to u mumu,why is sultan of sotoko complaining about d increament of activities of bandits ,why did Tambuwal meeting with d president,Niger state Government were crying d other day, former governor of zamfara said buhari have abandon them,d lastest north is bleeding said by atiku, u can see there is no IDP CAMP in southeast and d pple of south east are not refugees in neighboring country, which highway continue to be lying to ur self when ur leaders in d north are saying truth

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by Godons1: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
bencr7:
north is save to u mumu,why is sultan of sotoko complaining about d increament of activities of bandits ,why did Tambuwal meeting with d president,Niger state Government were crying d other day, former governor of zamfara said buhari have abandon them,d lastest north is bleeding said by atiku, u can see there is no IDP CAMP in southeast and d pple of south east are not refugees in neighboring country, which highway continue to be lying to ur self when ur leaders in d north are saying truth

It's because Northern leaders are not cowards like their Eastern counterparts. Northern leaders speak out and take action when the North comes under any security threats.

But Eastern leaders are scared to talk when IPOB terrorist are killing and beheading innocent IGBO Men, Women and School Children.

Re: DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders by bencr7: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Godons1:

It's because Northern leaders are not cowards like their Eastern counterparts. Northern leaders speak out and take action when the North comes under any security threats.

But Eastern leaders are scared to talk when IPOB terrorist are killing and beheading innocent IGBO Men, Women and School Children.
when did they beheaded woman and school children abokina mumu and which action film,me am not seeing any action oh or I guess Gumi is doing d action talk for d killer but leave d victims to suffer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi CoS, Asuku Hosts Kogi’s Brightest Students, Award Scholarships (Video) / Christmas Day Tragedy: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community, Kills 7, Kidnap 32 / 2023: South East Stakeholders Drive Support For Yahaya Bello's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.