Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

I'd Love To Exchange Ideas With You Regarding My NYSC Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'd Love To Exchange Ideas With You Regarding My NYSC Career (225 Views)

How To Exchange Addmefast Points For AMF Crypto Token / Am Making A New Digital Marketing Service For You And I'd Love Your Input / 23 Small Business Ideas With Little Or Zero Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'd Love To Exchange Ideas With You Regarding My NYSC Career by donjosh47: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Good evening fellow Nairalanders, I will make this brief as possible, I am a corp member who just underwent the NYSC orientation camp.

I was posted to Gombe state for NYSC but I did a relocation back to Ogun state where I was coming from, but at the long run, I felt the urge to terminate the relocation and stay here in Gombe for a change of environment, from the look of things and the testimony of others, the security in the state is fair, the culture is good, the climate is very cold in the morning and evening as well,most people here relate in hausa and things are very cheap compared to Ogun state.
I am at a cross road right now, I need advice on what to do concerning this situation, my main reason for staying here is just to explore the north, widen my horizon and see things from another perspective, I am not much of a traveler because I spent most of my years in Ogun state and this is a very good time to explore after traveling by road down here.
I need an advice on the economic advantages of being here, the merits of serving in the northern part of Nigeria and some other piece of advice you can give to your brother or sister who's about to take such a decision am about to take right now.
Thanks for reading, I duly hope to receive your response and support

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Job Offer Without B. Sc / Business Development Officer Urgently Needed / Help!. How can I be successful at content writing/copywriting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.