Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says (45243 Views)

Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys / Apple Set To Release The Iphone 13 In Nigeria / Apple To Release iPhone 13 In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by abiodunjonah: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
China
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Moony45: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
She should open oer pvssy, lets see the elastic status
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by KoshCAD: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
So, iphone 13 is the yardstick for being rich. Dundee girl.

Buy and sell phone wey she dey do, she come dey post am for bragging. Mumu

1 Like

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by mozona(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
ok
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by paduzman: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
okay, well i dont need her buying me the iphone 13 or even the Phantom X, she should just get me the new Oraimo freepod 3, the output is crazy and there has never been a better phone accessory to go with like those freepods.

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Ethannathan(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Who give her iPhone 13 pack, show me the phone not the pack, I know say you fit borrow the iPhone do video, at least that one for better, no be to borrow iPhone pack do video

1 Like

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Flo36: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Taaa relax for there and live your life don't come talk nonsense here
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
IPHONE 13 don suffer.
It's now the S. I. unit of wealthy Lifestyle.
What of me wey no come get am, yet I give people

1 Like

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by poweredcom(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
So her own achievement na iPhone

Very useless lady

1 Like

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Dreytonisback(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
If she pays my one month bill she'll commit suicide

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by superintendents(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
IPHONE 13 don suffer. It's now the S. I. unit of wealthy Lifestyle. What of me wey no come get am, yet I give people
boss grin
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Dextre(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
HushNews:
A young Nigerian woman who is fast becoming a viral sensation has slammed people criticising her for chasing clout, saying they need to respect her.

The lady known as Precious Ubani had earlier shared a video of herself on a motorbike commonly known as Okada and she claimed that it was her first time using such mode of transportation.

In a separate video, she visited the popular Wuse market in Abuja and expressed shock that Nigerians buy second hand clothes (Okrika).

Precious’ videos went viral and she received a lot of criticisms from netizens saying that she is living a fake life.

Reacting, she slammed her critics and showed off an iPhone which she claimed is the 4th iPhone 13 has bought within two weeks.

She then told those sending her hateful messages that she can comfortably pay their bills.

watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4FliIN-i1I

Who get money nor dey tell people say hin get money. Sapa don kill this madam. So u spent 2million in 2weeks, boo who, ur mate dey spend am in one sitting and even dem still nor get money. See this bush girl

1 Like

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Innocentbaloo: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Empty vessel.

Abeg, next question jooh!

1 Like

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Akerele44(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Four iPhone 13 in two weeks....see big achievement...Clown girl her vaginal don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ask her what does she does for a living? Everywhere go quiet. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by izubext007: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please oooooo just help with 300k
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by olisaEze(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
All these low budget Blessing CEOs roaming upandan desperate for small exposure. Even Dangote knows the meaning of okirika, so we know exactly how hungry you are. grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Myke99: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
HushNews:
A young Nigerian woman who is fast becoming a viral sensation has slammed people criticising her for chasing clout, saying they need to respect her.

The lady known as Precious Ubani had earlier shared a video of herself on a motorbike commonly known as Okada and she claimed that it was her first time using such mode of transportation.

In a separate video, she visited the popular Wuse market in Abuja and expressed shock that Nigerians buy second hand clothes (Okrika).

Precious’ videos went viral and she received a lot of criticisms from netizens saying that she is living a fake life.

Reacting, she slammed her critics and showed off an iPhone which she claimed is the 4th iPhone 13 has bought within two weeks.

She then told those sending her hateful messages that she can comfortably pay their bills.

watch video below

How that one take concern us. ��‍♂️
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Champneys: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
HushNews:

watch video below

Ode, go and wash your toto.
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by ManMountain(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
HushNews:

watch video below

Rubbish

What is her means of livelihood and source of income ?
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Kriss216: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Nigerian girls and common sense are both enemies

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by sacajawea: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
superCleanworks:
Empty vessel. very very noisy.

something little hausa girls use as souvenir for birthday party and yet they are silent.

Which Hausa Girls?
Where?

You are saying it as if you've been in atleast 3 or 4 Birthday parties of these "small hausa Girls", where they Shared Latest expensive iPhones.
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by superCleanworks(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
sacajawea:

Which Hausa Girls?
Where?

You are saying it as if you've been in atleast 3 or 4 Birthday parties of these "small hausa Girls", where they Shared Latest expensive iPhones.

Bros no worry.
Approach the matter according to your experience. I have nothing to tell you.
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by sacajawea: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
superCleanworks:

Bros no worry.
Approach the matter according to your experience. I have nothing to tell you.
No now, if these Girls dey
I wanna connect with Them too...
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by JoseRaji(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
I don't blame her tbh... I blame the jobless people who are giving her attention. This is exactly how James Brown started. Leave e-touts alone.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Adefolarin1: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
What is her profession first? I wan check something grin
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Omoaladi: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
People that make or aquire wealth legitimately don't make noise, they respect poor men and their penny.. that's why uptill this moment I have never seen dangote raining dollars.. God bless all the real legit hustlers here.
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by Hotspotbro(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
This defies the laws of Toto-tional physics..

Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by MisterKennedy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
JovialJune:
Lol

Hi dear
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by MisterKennedy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Houseofglam7:
My gender again undecided

Constantly disgracing me undecided
This one obviously got the IQ of a tadpole
Hello dear. Good evening to you. How're you doing?
Re: I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says by chapwiz(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Clitocurrency the most lucrative business in Nigeria right now...otherwise what sort of business is she doing that will make her buy 4. iPhone 13 in two weeks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers / How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle / Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.