Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? (19441 Views)

'anytime I Am Anxious, I Touch My Bress And It Calms Me" - Aisha / What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by kollinz1234(m): 5:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Savagecontents:
Credit alert
my brother, it depends on the amount cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Dec 15, 2021
BARBECUE, GOSPEL MUSIC and SOCCER,

But the thing is we are seldom unhappy.

Unhappiness is not in our Dictionary

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Savagecontents:
Credit alert
Gbamsolutely!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by bullabong(m): 5:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Okhuadams:
The part of the Bible that says is only a fool that gets angry
Only a fool believes the Bible was written by God.
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2021
bullabong:
Only a fool believes the Bible was written by God.
A fools says in his heart that there is no God!!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Elidrisy20: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Sweet pussy
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Lastanza: 5:43am On Dec 15, 2021
Mine is silence o. It's been working for me and it helps me from making statements that I would regret later
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by stayclearofme: 5:47am On Dec 15, 2021
Mouth Action... grin grin
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by yinkeys(m): 5:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Just sing bla.. bla.. black sheep in your mind & laugh it off.
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Michelle55: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Food does that for me.. I can not come and kee myself on top anger matter. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by tydi(m): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2021
I walk away from the anger to make peace with drags of smoke

1 Like

Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by BABANGBALI: 6:05am On Dec 15, 2021
Na pussssssy o, them take am swear for me
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by EgunMogaji2: 6:08am On Dec 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I cannot discuss it on an open forum.
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Bashnigga(m): 6:08am On Dec 15, 2021
Drake songs cool
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 15, 2021
The spirit of God in me tells me to calm down! Does your shouting really worth it? What if it turns to a fight and one of you dies...these are questions that keep ringing in my head and I just calm down. Well this issue of anger hardly happens cus na � money I dey find, anger will depreciate the little energy in me. I try to communicate more with people that make me happy and think clearer!
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by BigDawsNet: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2021
My dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by DrTee1(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2021
The words 'I am sorry', especially when deployed genuinely by the person saying it - and for a first time mistake/error.
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by micxwell(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Same as yours; with a little of Sad songs/music.
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Princeton92(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2021
michael77777:
darkness, yeah it sounds wierd right?....
whenever am angry, I will go inside my empty dark room ....it works like magic, I won't trade that room for anything

Sounds very weird but good enough lol
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by micxwell(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Ninisun:
The spirit of God in me tells me to calm down! Does your shouting really worth it? What if it turns to a fight and one of you dies...these are questions that keep ringing in my head and I just calm down. Well this issue of anger hardly happens cus na � money I dey find, anger will depreciate the little energy in me. I try to communicate more with people that make me happy and think clearer!
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Doyou2019: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2021
handsomeyinka:
Each time I get angry..

I JUST REMEMBER I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN IF I GET ANGRY.

NA SO I VEX GO VOTE FOR BUHARI LITTLE DO I KNOW SAY NA DISASTER.

Didn't do that shit in your last paragraph twice. I hope you didn't either, cos that would make you an irredeemable fool just like these nairaland BMCs and zombies.
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by chinnyonwu(m): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2021
Venting, then time.
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Doyou2019: 6:24am On Dec 15, 2021
post=108509684:

A fools says in his heart that there is no God!!!

And with your wicked support for evil administrations such as your darling daddy's, you believe in your heart that there is God and therefore you're not a fool

A fool thinks in his heart that he's not a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by condralbedez: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2021
Sipping my Smirnoff ice will sure calm me down!
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by miccholo1(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2021
When I think of the consequences of my potential action I withdraw
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Kingmena: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2021
Self control is key in one's life, you must master the control of your inner self first before thinking of controlling your outside self .
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Kachi4christ(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2021
1) My Girlfriend, her present alone means the world to me, Ozioma may Heaven bless you for me.
2) Music
3) Games( Call_Of_Duty_Mobile)
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Burgerlomo: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Myself grin
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2021
Lincoln275:
I calm myself down coz I know I have nobody
Don't say that. You definitely have somebody
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Prenonjebose: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2021
Music, especially gospel music.
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by iCauseTrouble: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Breast
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by ozonechrome: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2021
I meditate twice a day hence I don't get upset.

I control my emotions including anger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) / Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Elephantiasis: Prevention Is Better Than Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.