Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

After The Second COVID Vaxx Jab Amputations Followed (viewer Discretion Advised) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After The Second COVID Vaxx Jab Amputations Followed (viewer Discretion Advised) (610 Views)

Doctors In The House Please HELP!!! (viewer Discretion Photo) / Israel To Impose Second Covid-19 Lockdown / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Second COVID Vaxx Jab Amputations Followed (viewer Discretion Advised) by efficiencie(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
News like this will never be reported in mainstream media. You will not find news agencies all around the world reporting this. Every death or damage that has happened after receiving the COVID vaccines has never been attributed to the vaccines and gullible folks will never even entertain a 1% chance that the vaccines could be responsible. Here is Jummai Nache. She is health worker. Under the instructions of her hospital management she took the first jab and the second jab. After the second jab, all hell broke loose. Doctors reported that she had blood clots all over her body to the point that she had to have her hands and her legs amputated.

Source: https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/minnesota-woman-loses-both-legs-and-both-hands-following-second-pfizer-covid-19-shot/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Second COVID Vaxx Jab Amputations Followed (viewer Discretion Advised) by mohims(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na Ogun go kill you there with fake news. Go and sit down abeg. You are posting this fake news to discourage people from getting vaccinated. Na Ogun go kill you there. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: After The Second COVID Vaxx Jab Amputations Followed (viewer Discretion Advised) by Arrowss(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2021
efficiencie:
News like this will never be reported in mainstream media. You will not find news agencies all around the world reporting this. Every death or damage that has happened after receiving the COVID vaccines has never been attributed to the vaccines and gullible folks will never even entertain a 1% chance that the vaccines could be responsible. Here is Jummai Nache. She is health worker. Under the instructions of her hospital management she took the first jab and the second jab. After the second jab, all hell broke loose. Doctors reported that she had blood clots all over her body to the point that she had to have her hands and her legs amputated.

Source: https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/minnesota-woman-loses-both-legs-and-both-hands-following-second-pfizer-covid-19-shot/
What about those that had taken first and second jab and nothing had happened to them?
Re: After The Second COVID Vaxx Jab Amputations Followed (viewer Discretion Advised) by efficiencie(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Arrowss:
What about those that had taken first and second jab and nothing had happened to them?

Have you considered that there could be something about the vaccine that makes it react adversely in persons with a slightly different morphology? These victims of the vaccines are increasing in number and the mainstream media are hiding it on behalf of these big pharma firms. Have researchers at NIH, WHO or CDC thought of collecting data on the victims of the vaccines to understand why they react negatively to the vaccines and use the information from such research to improve on the vaccines? Every time someone is maimed or killed by the vaccines they, NIH, WHO etc, are quick to declare that the mishap is not related to the vaccines without doing any thorough investigation. And yet they call themselves medical scientists. This is why more and more people do not trust the vaccines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Second COVID Vaxx Jab Amputations Followed (viewer Discretion Advised) by efficiencie(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
mohims:
Na Ogun go kill you there with fake news. Go and sit down abeg. You are posting this fake news to discourage people from getting vaccinated. Na Ogun go kill you there. Mumu

I am not posting this to discourage people from taking the vaccines but to make more people push for investigations to be done concerning those who were maimed or died after taking the vaccines. The results of the investigations can be used to improve on the vaccines. Most of us take drugs and must have been vaccinated in the past. Hence we are not just expressing hesitancy for the vaccines for nothing. No one wants to be a victim. No one wants to be part of the 0.001% that will die from the vaccine in a very horrible way. And I am sure you won't want your mother, child or wife to be in the position of Jummai Nache. That's my point.

1 Like

Re: After The Second COVID Vaxx Jab Amputations Followed (viewer Discretion Advised) by mohims(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
efficiencie:

I am not posting this to discourage people from taking the vaccines but to make more people push for investigations to be done concerning those who were maimed or died after taking the vaccines. The results of the investigations can be used to improve on the vaccines. Most of us take drugs and must have been vaccinated in the past. Hence we are not just expressing hesitancy for the vaccines for nothing. No one wants to be a victim. No one wants to be part of the 0.001% that will die from the vaccine in a very horrible way. And I am sure you won't want your mother, child or wife to be in the position of Jummai Nache. That's my point.
Please kindly do your research very well. That information is misleading. There's no record of anyone who got their limbs amputated because of covid-19 vaccine. I appreciate your explanation but this information is very misleading and misinforming.
Re: After The Second COVID Vaxx Jab Amputations Followed (viewer Discretion Advised) by efficiencie(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
mohims:

Please kindly do your research very well. That information is misleading. There's no record of anyone who got their limbs amputated because of covid-19 vaccine. I appreciate your explanation but this information is very misleading and misinforming.

No. I soundly reject this your narrative. So all the reports of people who died or were maimed after taking the vaccine were all fake news. Really? Okay so the case of Maddie de Garay was also fake news right? This is a young girl who was part of vaccine trials because her mother trusted the science but at the end of the day her daughter was maimed for life. Tell me this is fake news. The mother noted that there are other families with youngsters that have been maimed by the vaccines and they are being silenced. It is irresponsible to just hurriedly declare reports of vaccine deaths or injuries are fake news without realizing that real people are behind these sad stories.

You went on a cursing spree without realizing that even if 0.001% deaths are recorded from the vaccines, real people with really sad stories are behind these numbers.

Source: https://trialsitenews.com/mother-of-maddie-de-garay-speaks-out-about-her-13-year-old-daughters-life-altering-injuries-from-pfizers-covid-vaccine/

1 Like

Re: After The Second COVID Vaxx Jab Amputations Followed (viewer Discretion Advised) by mohims(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2021
efficiencie:

No. I soundly reject this your narrative. So all the reports of people who died or were maimed after taking the vaccine were all fake news. Really? Okay so the case of Maddie de Garay was also fake news right? This is a young girl who was part of vaccine trials because her mother trusted the science but at the end of the day her daughter was maimed for life. Tell me this is fake news. The mother noted that there are other families with youngsters that have been maimed by the vaccines and they are being silenced. It is irresponsible to just hurriedly declare reports of vaccine deaths or injuries are fake news without realizing that real people are behind these sad stories.

You went on a cursing spree without realizing that even if 0.001% deaths are recorded from the vaccines, real people with really sad stories are behind these numbers.

Source: https://trialsitenews.com/mother-of-maddie-de-garay-speaks-out-about-her-13-year-old-daughters-life-altering-injuries-from-pfizers-covid-vaccine/
I did my research very and what I figured out was that the woman already had covid 19 before she went for her second jab. Usually, once you've had covid-19 before you are not supposed to be eligible to take the vaccine until after 6 months from the time of recovery from the covid. Look at the link you posted here.l, it's not a credible one. I don't read stories from sites that are not credible.
Re: After The Second COVID Vaxx Jab Amputations Followed (viewer Discretion Advised) by efficiencie(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
mohims:

I did my research very and what I figured out was that the woman already had covid 19 before she went for her second jab. Usually, once you've had covid-19 before you are not supposed to be eligible to take the vaccine until after 6 months from the time of recovery from the covid. Look at the link you posted here.l, it's not a credible one. I don't read stories from sites that are not credible.

Well there is a problem with this. What link are you talking about? If you are referring to Jummai Nache, then there is a problem. The woman is a health worker who took the jab on the order of the hospital and if she has had the first jab why should she be diagnosed of COVID? Afterall what should be the purpose of a vaccine if it is not to provide protection against a disease and how come the hospital staff who should know better ended up administering the second jab to an ineligible person? Shouldn't they have investigated thoroughly before administering the second jab? Something fishy here. And if you are referring to the case of Maddie de Graay she was part of the vaccine trials. How come after she received the first jab she contracted COVID? I thought that should not happen unless the vaccine isn't really a vaccine. And if you have to be COVID free before receiving the 2nd jab within 6 months how come the medical staff went ahead to administer the jab without adequately probing the COVID history of the Maddie? Something fishy here still. So in both cases your defense still doesn't add up or basically implies that the medical staff in the respective hospitals are grossly incompetent or the, of course, the vaccine has components that produce detrimental symptoms in persons with certain underlying conditions or morphology.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood / I Think I Have Hernia, Please I Need Your Advices / We Begged Our Husbands To Leave Our Breasts To Exclusively Breastfeed —mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.