Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. (506 Views)

Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by Njokuobinna(m): 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
MY SUCCESSOR WILL DEFEND INTEREST OF RIVERS' PEOPLE-WIKE.

Rivers state governor, Chief- Barr Ezenwo Nyesom Wike has said he will make sure his successor will be someone who will defend the interest of the State.

Governor Wike stated this during a birthday party organised for him by his wife, Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike in his private residence at Rumuepirikom, Obio-Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers state on Monday night.

The governor, disclosed that he had directed elders and leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers state to begin the search for someone with capacity and passion to defend the interest of the State to succeed him.

"I have dedicated this my birthday to make sure that whoever that is going to succeed me will be for the interest of the Rivers people, will be for the interest of the development of Nigeria."

Governor Wike, who narrated how he was hoodwinked to attend the birthday party that was secretly organised by his wife at his sport complex, thanked God for granting him a fruitful and eventful life.

He expressed his profound gratitude to the Governor of Adamawa State, Rt. Hon. Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri , the wife of the governor of Oyo State, Mrs. Tamunominni Makinde and other dignitaries for gracing the occasion.

The governor urged people to continue praying for God's grace to abound to him and his family on all sides.

The wife of the Rivers State governor, Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike , thanked God for his steadfast love towards Governor Wike.

Justice Nyesom-Wike, who showered encomium on her husband, prayed God to grant him his heart desires as well as long fruitful life.

Earlier, there was a novelty football match between team A and B of ex-Nigerian international footballers comprising of Austin Jay Jay Okocha @Taribo George, Kanu Nwankwo , Joseph Yobo , Daniel Amokachi , Augustine Eguavoen , Victor Ikpeba , Tijani Babangida , Samson Siasia , among others.

© Kelvin Ebiri
Special Assistant Media to the Rivers State Governor.

December 14, 2021
4thestatereporters

Re: Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by Kdesg: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Speechless
Re: Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by helinues: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igbos, what yah say

grin
Re: Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by Mintum: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
They will always want to impose a successor only for them and the same successor to start quarreling few months after handover.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by yanabasee2: 12:08am On Dec 15, 2021
No successor stays loyal for long.... You better cover your azz... Else, you'll be sleeping with EFCC

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by teamoneline: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2021
Just look at what abia state is suffering today because of this nonsense godfatherism. Wike should make sure the next person coming after him is smart and not necessarily a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by bcomputer101: 4:32am On Dec 15, 2021
teamoneline:
Just look at what abia state is suffering today because of this nonsense godfatherism. Wike should make sure the next person coming after him is smart and not necessarily a bigot.

Abia state is not just useless to Abians alone.
He's even useless to himself.
Calling him a useless governor is even a slap to the word USELESS. The man is a goat.
Re: Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by chrisxxx(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2021
bcomputer101:

Abia state is not just useless to Abians alone.
He's even useless to himself.
Calling him a useless governor is even a slap to the word USELESS. The man is a goat.
Why are you insulting goat. Goat is meaningful to its purpose.
Re: Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by bcomputer101: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2021
chrisxxx:

Why are you insulting goat. Goat is meaningful to its purpose.

òsíwín èyàn
Re: Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by otokx(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2021
The Emperor has spoken.
Re: Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by saintopus(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Mintum:
They will always want to impose a successor only for them and the same successor to start quarreling few months after handover.
A quarrel between a sitting governor and his successor always bring some form of good to the people.
Re: Rivers State: My Successor Will Defend Interest Of Rivers' People- Wike. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2021
saintopus:

A quarrel between a sitting governor and his successor always bring some form of good to the people.
What good have the quarrel between Oshiomole and Obaseki bring to the people of Edo State?

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Where Can I Get Affidavit Around Abule Egba Lagos / Soludo Vows To Terminate All Illegal Revenue Window Contracts March 17th. / Henri Christophe The First Haitian Igbo-man Who Defeated The British And France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.