Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Check Out My Direct Codes And Combination Winning Codes Yesterday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out My Direct Codes And Combination Winning Codes Yesterday (334 Views)

Combination Winning / Combination Winning And 3 Games Destroyed 1.5 Million / Bet9ja Permutation And Combination Of Odd 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Direct Codes And Combination Winning Codes Yesterday by guobe: 3:34am On Dec 15, 2021
Thank God for combination bet,I would have been saying small games cut my ticket.check out these codes b928wrptqasraq-2060709,b912wrptqaeqez-2060709,b917wrpttarctq-2060709,b915wrptttspzc-2060709,b95wrpaszqate-2060709.i narrowly missed some couple of millions of naira,but won some thousands of naira with combination betting.i will be going for millions again and I will post it here soon my system is known as soccer trading as I always make sure I am playing to win regularly.i am amused when people say one cut my ticket when you have combination bet to cushion your bets.email me at uyimarshal@yahoo.com if you are serious.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Direct Codes And Combination Winning Codes Yesterday by UzuNagato: 3:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Which betting platform. How do I go about it I'm new to betting I don't know how to go about it
Re: Check Out My Direct Codes And Combination Winning Codes Yesterday by guobe: 3:59am On Dec 15, 2021
The most popular betting platform in Nigeria.
Re: Check Out My Direct Codes And Combination Winning Codes Yesterday by Philip4564(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2021
I still find this combination bet difficult
Re: Check Out My Direct Codes And Combination Winning Codes Yesterday by guobe: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2021
You have multiple and combined betting it is just for you to click on combined betting ,then click on the number of folders or games you hope to be successful.the higher the folders the higher the amount to be won and insert the amount you wish to play it under.
Re: Check Out My Direct Codes And Combination Winning Codes Yesterday by guobe: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2021
The odds should be big to enjoy combination bets
Re: Check Out My Direct Codes And Combination Winning Codes Yesterday by Philip4564(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2021
guobe:
You have multiple and combined betting it is just for you to click on combined betting ,then click on the number of folders or games you hope to be successful.the higher the folders the higher the amount to be won and insert the amount you wish to play it under.
okay I think I understand now it's something like two to come on virtuals
Re: Check Out My Direct Codes And Combination Winning Codes Yesterday by guobe: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Yes you nailed it,its like permutation.
Re: Check Out My Direct Codes And Combination Winning Codes Yesterday by guobe: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
If you sent me a mail,I have sent you today's code.

(1) (Reply)

Paid Weekend 2 Odds 10 Odds For Free / Former England Defender Steve Caulker, Switches Nationality Ahead Of AFCON 2022 / Super Eagles Camp Swells With Musa’s Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.