Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini Bus(korope) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini Bus(korope) (1015 Views)

Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini Bus(korope) / How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini Bus(korope) by deusdumeby(m): 5:06am On Dec 15, 2021
Hello All!
Please I am on the look-out for any individual (or organisation) willing to subscribe to a hire-purchase or daily delivery plan. The said vehicle I intend to use to generate the fund needed for full payment of the vehicle within the allotted and agreed time span.

I am willing to subscribe to a repayment plan spanning 18-24 months . I will be remitting to my principal a sum of N30, 000 weekly or a sum of N5,000 daily delivery.

The aforementioned figure was arrived at after exhaustive research and few experience (cost of fuel, availability of fuel, vehicle downtime due to maintenance schedule, in-sensitiveness of fellow road users,temperamental fares, toll fees, acts of God etc.).

I have projected to remit to my principal on a weekly or daily basis depending on the agreement. I am taking my time to explain this aspect of my proposal (never minding how inexhaustive it may look [the finer details can be worked out when I meet with a potential principal]) as it happens to be the crux of the whole business arrangement.

WHY I AM DOING THIS
I have decided to toe this path given my current job and financial situation. I am one individual who espouses the philosophy that it is not so much what life throws at you that matters but how you deal with it. Everyone falls sometime but, only the wise, brave and intrepid in spirit learn from the situation, get up, dust themselves over and move on. I do not believe so much in “hand-outs” rather believing in investing my time and thoughts in productive labour that would yield positive and far-reaching results temporally and spiritually. I espouse a philosophy that believes hard-work, determination and faith can get you places hence my professional antecedents notwithstanding, it is a decision I have carefully thought over and embraced.

I will keep to my end of the bargain. No stories whatsoever. anyone who reach out to me is the angel I have been longing for.

An automatic, Mechanically sound and aesthetically clean. Easy to look at. All systems (mechanical and electrical) are a go!
Vehicles that do not meet the specifics but are nonetheless mechanically sound and clean are very welcome.

guarantors available also...

I will be hoping to hear from u soonest, contact me via pm or drop your number here and I'll gladly call you.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Warmest Regards.
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini Bus(korope) by Corona22: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Do you still need one ?
deusdumeby:
Hello All!
Please I am on the look-out for any individual (or organisation) willing to subscribe to a hire-purchase or daily delivery plan. The said vehicle I intend to use to generate the fund needed for full payment of the vehicle within the allotted and agreed time span.

I am willing to subscribe to a repayment plan spanning 18-24 months . I will be remitting to my principal a sum of N30, 000 weekly or a sum of N5,000 daily delivery.

The aforementioned figure was arrived at after exhaustive research and few experience (cost of fuel, availability of fuel, vehicle downtime due to maintenance schedule, in-sensitiveness of fellow road users,temperamental fares, toll fees, acts of God etc.).

I have projected to remit to my principal on a weekly or daily basis depending on the agreement. I am taking my time to explain this aspect of my proposal (never minding how inexhaustive it may look [the finer details can be worked out when I meet with a potential principal]) as it happens to be the crux of the whole business arrangement.

WHY I AM DOING THIS
I have decided to toe this path given my current job and financial situation. I am one individual who espouses the philosophy that it is not so much what life throws at you that matters but how you deal with it. Everyone falls sometime but, only the wise, brave and intrepid in spirit learn from the situation, get up, dust themselves over and move on. I do not believe so much in “hand-outs” rather believing in investing my time and thoughts in productive labour that would yield positive and far-reaching results temporally and spiritually. I espouse a philosophy that believes hard-work, determination and faith can get you places hence my professional antecedents notwithstanding, it is a decision I have carefully thought over and embraced.

I will keep to my end of the bargain. No stories whatsoever. anyone who reach out to me is the angel I have been longing for.

An automatic, Mechanically sound and aesthetically clean. Easy to look at. All systems (mechanical and electrical) are a go!
Vehicles that do not meet the specifics but are nonetheless mechanically sound and clean are very welcome.

guarantors available also...

I will be hoping to hear from u soonest, contact me via pm or drop your number here and I'll gladly call you.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Warmest Regards.
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini Bus(korope) by Ifeoluwa294712: 2:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Please i am interested in Mini bus Korope daily delivery or weekly.. Please call me or whatsApp me on this! 08160238536.

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Es350. 2011 Model. For Sale / How Can I Remove My Honda Car Stereo / Whch Is Fastest Car Ford Or Audi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.