Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Couple Weeps As Prophet Fufeyin Sponsor Their Wedding With N2m (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Couple Weeps As Prophet Fufeyin Sponsor Their Wedding With N2m (Video) (735 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Weeps As Prophet Fufeyin Sponsor Their Wedding With N2m (Video) by jaybenugo: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Nigerian Couple Weeps As Prophet Fufeyin Sponsor Their Wedding With N2m (Photo, Video)

Warri-based billionaire prophet and founder of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry has been praised for constantly supporting the masses, especially people in critical need, IgbereTV reports.

The recent commendable making the round on the internet follows a N2 million donation in support of the wedding plan of an intending couple, who were struggling to settle down.

The development is coming barely one week after the prophet provided N40 million to wives of fallen men of the Nigerian armed forces as well as skills acquisitions that can enable them add meaning to the country’s economy.

Remaining in the news for the right reasons, and always seen showing love, and support towards the needy, the sick and the poor, Fufeyin had in a video posted online located a lady via prophecy.

While the lady shared her dream encounter with the man of God, without wasting time, Fufeyin fulfilled her dreams and she and her husband to be were supported with N2 million to proceed with their wedding arrangements.

While preaching during the Sunday Service, Fufeyin had revealed that someone in the congregation was planning to be married but the plan was been attacked. The lady identified as Kelechi Precious, suddenly cried out from the congregation revealing her ordeal to the church.

The prophet prayed for her as she was surprisingly provided with N2 million to ensure that her plans didn’t get stopped spiritually or financially.

Unknowingly Precious had encountered the man of God in her dream. She revealed that marriages in her family have been failing but she had been trusting God to break the circle in her own life while going ahead to set date for December 30th on the instructions she received from the prophet in a dream of the night.

She said she had been troubled because everything seems elusive ahead of the day before being located in the church.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iioAfRiln_s

https://igberetvnews.com/1409062/nigerian-couple-weeps-prophet-fufeyin-sponsor-wedding-n2m-photo-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Couple Weeps As Prophet Fufeyin Sponsor Their Wedding With N2m (Video) by StreetFight: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2021
The prophet will also be feeding them and the children they make.
Re: Nigerian Couple Weeps As Prophet Fufeyin Sponsor Their Wedding With N2m (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 6:16am On Dec 15, 2021
StreetFight:
The prophet will also be feeding them and the children they make.

The 2m donation is for support and not their entire life settlement.
It's left for the couple to make good use of the donation.

Again, I can bet you that there are lots of single couples praying for such gesture for start-up or set up towards their conjugation and subsequent postmarital life.
Re: Nigerian Couple Weeps As Prophet Fufeyin Sponsor Their Wedding With N2m (Video) by Myer(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Aufbauh:

The 2m donation is for support and not their entire life settlement.
It's left for the couple to make good use of the donation.

Again, I can bet you that there are lots of single couples praying for such gesture for start-up or set up towards their conjugation and subsequent postmarital life.

Say what you want about this man but any man of God that is actually generous is worth celebrating.
Cos most of them here only want to take from their followers and give peanuts to motherless homes just to fulfill righteousness.

But this man has a lot of testimonies from people who have benefitted from his generosity.
Reminds me of TB Joshua.

Whether he's a true or false prophet is between him and God.
Re: Nigerian Couple Weeps As Prophet Fufeyin Sponsor Their Wedding With N2m (Video) by AuntyVanessa1(f): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2021
shocked

Nigeria prophet with generosity are like 5 and and 6.

Nigeria pastor robbing members and stinginess are still like bread and butter.

Case study, Late prophet T.B. Joshua was a giver , and Fufeyin lately is trying to wear that shoe too. God bless him.

Let me not talk of Pastor Oyedepo and other pastors generosity, it's out of this world. shocked
Re: Nigerian Couple Weeps As Prophet Fufeyin Sponsor Their Wedding With N2m (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Myer:

Say what you want about this man but any man of God that is actually generous is worth celebrating.
Cos most of them here only want to take from their followers and give peanuts to motherless homes just to fulfill righteousness.

But this man has a lot of testimonies from people who have benefitted from his generosity.
Reminds me of TB Joshua.

Whether he's a true or false prophet is between him and God.

Hiann! Warris dis? Must you quote me to make your point?
You are making a good point but you started from a wrong premise by not comprehending my point or view.
Maybe you go through my comment again, but this time slowly with an open mind.

There's no where I was castigating the MoG rather i was supporting or defending his kind gesture.
Re: Nigerian Couple Weeps As Prophet Fufeyin Sponsor Their Wedding With N2m (Video) by Ola17: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Nigerians are the easiest people to deceive in the whole of existence. So gullible!

A con artist stages fake miracles and cons the gullible out of their money, he then dishes out few quid from his loot and people will start clapping for him. Who do una this thing my people?

Sebi one guy challenged him to heal a woman with fibroid without operation and he ran away.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Christian Position On Capital Punishment? / The Gift Of Tongues: Does Anyone Have It? / Get Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.