Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

If You Can't Hold Your Tears, Don't Watch This Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Can't Hold Your Tears, Don't Watch This Video (530 Views)

Don't Watch The Beheading Video / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Hold Your Tears, Don't Watch This Video by Nwaokija(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2021
This is a video of two students that were shot down by a Nigerian soldier while coming back from school
YouTube is restricting the video because of the children's blood that was all over the place so copying the link of the video and go and search for it on YouTube you will see it
Please don't forget to leave a like on the video and leave a comment based on your point of view
Share this video anywhere you can so that it will reach many people since our news media can't do it
And finally please it won't take you 2 seconds to click on the subscribe button and turn on the notification on my YouTube channel which is very free
Please help a brother
Help my channel to grow
Am begging you my nairaland family
Thanks for supporting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FluvVCqGCcc
Re: If You Can't Hold Your Tears, Don't Watch This Video by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2021
All this una mumu heading. Which one is if you can't hold your tears, don't watch this video.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Again ⚠️ S€x Oba Benin � Benin People Coming For Bobrisky � Send Bob / Nigeria Police Seen Struggling Steering Wheel With A Driver (video) / Owo Church Attack: Amotekun Arrest Suspects, Recover Vehicle Used By Perpetrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.