Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c (680 Views)

11 Legit Investment Website You Can Invest Your Money In Nigeria / Is Piggyvest Safe And Approved By CBN / Is It Safe To Release My BVN Number On Bamboo And Trove Investment Apps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c by ezeknov(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2021
According to the headline, fellow investors any legit and to-be-appreciated suggestions?
Re: Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c by ezeknov(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
I got this recommendation....... 1. Piggyvest 2. Cowryrise 3. Kuda
Re: Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c by nonny1212: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
My worst experience ever with any bank is with this @piggybankng . I made transferred money from my UBA account to this piggyvest and money has not reflected to the flex naira wallet. I have visited UBA bank twice and confirmed my transaction was successful from their end. It is 3 days now I cannot see my money. This is wickedness!!. They do not reply my mail. And I realised alot of people are also complaining of lost money on this piggyvest platform. I will be writing to CBN and I have all the evidence to proof you people are pure fraud. Piggyvest is fraud. Return my money to me
Re: Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c by benedictuyi(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
nonny1212:
My worst experience ever with any bank is with this @piggybankng . I made transferred money from my UBA account to this piggyvest and money has not reflected to the flex naira wallet. I have visited UBA bank twice and confirmed my transaction was successful from their end. It is 3 days now I cannot see my money. This is wickedness!!. They do not reply my mail. And I realised alot of people are also complaining of lost money on this piggyvest platform. I will be writing to CBN and I have all the evidence to proof you people are pure fraud. Piggyvest is fraud. Return my money to me
Download a free VPN and reach out to them on Twitter. They respond faster there
Re: Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c by ezeknov(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
nonny1212:

sorry for that? I never knew they did that......
Well to recieve a better and faster response reach out to them on their email!
I tried it and they responded to my queries..... Just reach out to them through their contact mail
Re: Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c by Innomama7(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @innomama as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7
Re: Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c by ezeknov(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Innomama7:
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @innomama as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7
tried it and its scam! Don't derail this thread....... With your copy and paste
Re: Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c by Innomama7(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
ezeknov:

tried it and its scam! Don't derail this thread....... With your copy and paste
what is scam go to Google play store and download bundle Africa. That is what I use to trade shab Inu and dome coins are much did you have that I one to scam angry

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Investment Plans To Achieve A Particular Goal / New 5 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse Building Plan / Nigeria Stock Exchange: Activity Levels Pick Up As Asi Makes Marginal Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.