Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,608 members, 7,851,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

I'm Curious About Traditional Worshippers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Curious About Traditional Worshippers (103 Views)

Don't Stop Yoruba Traditional Worshippers, Soyinka Writes Emir Of Ilorin0 / Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo / Traditional Worshippers In Sagamu Carry Out Special Sacrifices For Boxer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Curious About Traditional Worshippers by Creedxv: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2021
Recently I had a conversation with a friend, He has been down with a very terrible pain in the leg. Yesterday he called and told me that they went to an Osun priestess to try to get solution to the leg issue, I was surprised because I know his family to be Christians, My Question exactly is does anyone have any Experience With any of these traditional People, are they as powerful as people say they are. Before I forget they told him something is wrong spiritually, and he needs to do a sacrifice to solve the problem, I don't really know about this traditional worshippers, so if you've had any experience with them please I'll like to learn

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Notified About Current Celebrity Trends In Nigeria And The World's At / AWS Training In Bangalore / House Of Joy Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.