Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. (2576 Views)

A Big Warning To Igbos / Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Again, I read disgusting news about Tinubu planning an alliance with the North to make himself president in 2023.
I must warn every Nigerian against this move, as such move isn't in the interest of Nigeria. This man Tinubu is greed personified. Tinubu in 2015 went and resurrected Buhari to contest, because he wanted to be Vice President under Buhari. And today we are here in this country. As God would have it, Buhari became President while Tinubu for religious reasons couldn't fulfil his ambition of being vice. He then nominated Osibanjo.
The moral of the foregoing is that, We have Buhari as president simply because of Tinubu's personal interest. Buhari had contested 3 times and lost and eventually retired. But the animalistic Tinubu went and propped him, for Tinubu's own interest.
Now again, Tinubu is at it. For his own ambition, he intends to mislead the North again into another silly alliance. He doesn't care that the igbos should be given a chance at the seat. The SW has had Obj for 8yrs and the North has had Buhari, but Tinubu doesn't care about Nigeria's existence. Tinubu is all about Tinubu. Ugly disgusting man is all GREED.
He is never about Nigeria. Any sane politician knows that if the SE is denied 2023, then Biafra agitators would get more High level support. The reason Nnamdi Kanu has failed so far is because he lacks High level political support in the East. And denying SE the 2023 presidency would tilt that and Nigeria would fail within 20years.
Let us all be warned. The fact that Tinubu is making plans with the North is insulting to the sensibilities of Nigerians. At his age, he should be preparing to meet God and render account of how he looted Lagos dry. But no, he wants to contest against the unity of Nigeria.
This man is disgusting. The way I see him, if I have political power, I would completely end his political career. We Nigerians tolerate so much bullshit from neanderthals.
The North must be warned. 2023 is a make or mar period for the unity of Nigeria. Any attempt to deny SE the slot is a 'dark cloud' over Nigeria's existence and must be resisted by all lovers of Nigeria. I have been pro Nigeria all my life and rejected any calls for secession. But if 2023 is messed with, I would now see reason with Kanu on why this country must split peacefully. Ex-gov Peter Obi and Prof. Kingsley Moghalu are two bright young Nigerians that can rule this country. Nigerians must beware of greedy Tinubu; the North must especially beware of snaky Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Moferere: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Present your candidate and stop ranting

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by pricklewane: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2021
A. To appear logical which of the listed two is in APC or in your igbo delusion you expect APC to go n beg any of them to join them.

B. May it never be well with who n what your entire existence is about. Who are you threatening to hand presidency to Pandora Peter Obi criminal. ?!

Fineman87:

The North must be warned. 2023 is a make or mar period for the unity of Nigeria. Any attempt to deny SE the slot is a 'dark cloud' over Nigeria's existence and must be resisted by all lovers of Nigeria. I have been pro Nigeria all my life and rejected any calls for secession. But if 2023 is messed with, I would now see reason with Kanu on why this country must split peacefully. Ex-gov Peter Obi and Prof. Kingsley Moghalu are two bright young Nigerians that can rule this country. Nigerians must beware of greedy Tinubu; the North must especially beware of snaky Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Abdul05: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2021
grin coming from a flesh flesh eater

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Moferere: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Abdul05:
grin coming from flesh flesh eater
I wonder o. Bunch of cannibals

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Abdul05: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Moferere:

thank bro grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2021
undecided
Moferere:
Present your candidate and stop ranting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2021
grin
Moferere:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by tollyboy5(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2021
I support osibanjo but APC can't give ticket to PDP members na.

Ask them to get ticket from PDP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by christejames(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Don't stress yourself, he is going nowhere beyond Bourdillion road in 2023.
Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Ezemust: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Spot on....as much as i like nigeria and want it to be great,denying igbos the presidency in 2023 will be the BEGINING OF THE THE END of this contraption.

all the grand players of nigeria politics:from ibb to obj,abdulsalam to gowon,danjuma and buhari himself knows that 2023 is igbos time in the interest of peace and justice,but a certain greedy tinubu is less concern about nigeria unity but his personal interest instead....WE ARE WATCHING

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Laggafin: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2021
U don't need to warn the thief @ bourdillon.. he's already failed on Arrival.. greedy okpolo eye vampire

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by ERockson: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Stop the rant. Wonder why you IPob think alike without logical sense of reasoning. Present your candidate and market. I really want Nigerians to vote Nonibo in 2023 and let see whether heaven will fall. The only thing is for you Ibo to achieve your Biafra and that's what most Nigerians want for you..

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Ezemust:
Spot on....as much as i like nigeria and want it to be great,denying igbos the presidency in 2023 will be the BEGINING OF THE THE END of this contraption.

all the grand players of nigeria politics:from ibb to obj,abdulsalam to gowon,danjuma and buhari himself knows that 2023 is igbos time in the interest of peace and justice,but a certain greedy tinubu is less concern about nigeria unity but his personal interest instead....WE ARE WATCHING
No one cares if the South East geopolitical region leave Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by jumper524(m): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2021
instead of selling your candidates, your busy chasing tinubu shadow. from the north would never vote tinubu to buhari third term now tinubu Don old. e go soon clear for una eye..

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Ezemust: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
No one cares if the South East geopolitical region leave Nigeria.
alright.2023 will tell...2023 will be the greatest election ever.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Ezemust:
alright.2023 will tell...2023 will be the greatest election ever.
Yes it will be

The APC candidate will defeat the PDP candidate again.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Ezemust: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Yes it will be

The APC candidate will defeat the PDP candidate again.
it's not about party,it's about personality.buhari was a bad market for apc....ekerudolu of ondo is one of my best nigerian politician....nigeria will never be great with people like u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Ezemust:
it's not about party,it's about personality.buhari was a bad market for apc....ekerudolu of ondo is one of my best nigerian politician....nigeria will never be great with people like u
No one is stopping Akeredolu from resigning as the Governor of Ondo state to partake in the presidential election in 2023 grin

And I don't think am stopping him from contesting too.

Tinubu performance as the Governor of Lagos State was very good.

So that's why I will be voting for him in 2023.

I won't be stopping you from voting Akeredolu.

This is democracy.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by seunmsg(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2021
It is such a shame this is how majority of Igbo people think. Hate filled, illogical and confused. I hope they get their shiit right in that part of the country. It's really pitiful seeing them make senseless comments like the OP all over the place.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Ezemust: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
No one is stopping Akeredolu from resigning as the Governor of Ondo state to partake in the presidential election in 2023 grin

And I don't think am stopping him from contesting too.

Tinubu performance as the Governor of Lagos State was very good.

So that's why I will be voting for him in 2023.

I won't be stopping you from voting Akeredolu.

This is democracy.
this is democracy but this nigeria as well...obasanjo was never going to hand over to a southerner in 2007 cus this is nigeria.abdulsalam was only going to hand over to a yoruba man in 99 cus this is nigeria.buhari can never hand over to a northerner.THIS NOT DEMOCRACY,THIS IS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Bastardlyrich: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2021
I will like to see how the afonjas we become president.
First they have started by creating disunity between as and se by claiming ijaws hate igbos.
Every day is ijaw these,Igbo that.
Please as and se as an ijaw man I'm concerned.
Ijaws don't hate any tribe in ss and se.
In 2023 is either ijaws finish their tenure or our Igbo brothers rule,if not let the north rule forever.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2021
Ezemust:
this is democracy but this nigeria as well...obasanjo was never going to hand over to a southerner in 2007 cus this is nigeria.abdulsalam was only going to hand over to a yoruba man in 99 cus this is nigeria.buhari can never hand over to a northerner.THIS NOT DEMOCRACY,THIS IS NIGERIA
I no understand Wetin you dey talk

But

BAT 2023

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Ezemust: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I know understand Wetin you dey talk

But

BAT 2023
that's ur candidate just like ekwueme had his own supporters in 99...but nigeria must happen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by adekolaelect(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2021
These confused poeple will even exhaust their political attack strategies before Tinubu declare his ambition talkless till political campaign time. Political party will sponsored a candidate to become president and everybody is free to contest once your party nominated you.you can not come be a pdp card carrying member and expect apc to give you their ticket.Obi is in pdp while Tinubu is in APC .If you Igbos have sense you should have take all this trash to Atiku or any other asperants in pdp to give the ticket to Igbo child you want and you can't expect apc who you hated with person in your region to give you presidency slots. The way this Igbos are behaving show the level of bad hiding agenda they have against Nigeria. You can not get presidency through Threats,hatred,Insult and personal attack to others but how you promote who you have and political strategies with other regions that can give you votes to get your presidency. The most confused Tribe in Africa is Igbos .you want biafra ,you supported anything that can destroy Nigeria yet you want a presidency in the country you want to parted away with?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
pricklewane:
A. To appear logical which of the listed two is in APC or in your igbo delusion you expect APC to go n beg any of them to join them.

B. May it never be well with who n what your entire existence is about. Who are you threaten to hand presidency to Pandora Peter Obi criminal. ?!

Common man you don't have to use insultive words at him..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by adedayoa2(f): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
I will like to see how the afonjas we become president.
First they have started by creating disunity between as and se by claiming ijaws hate igbos.
Every day is ijaw these,Igbo that.
Please as and se as an ijaw man I'm concerned.
Ijaws don't hate any tribe in ss and se.
In 2023 is either ijaws finish their tenure or our Igbo brothers rule,if not let the north rule forever.
off your �, you're going off key.
Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Firefox01: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fineman87:
Again, I read disgusting news about Tinubu planning an alliance with the North to make himself president in 2023.
I must warn every Nigerian against this move, as such move isn't in the interest of Nigeria. This man Tinubu is greed personified. Tinubu in 2015 went and resurrected Buhari to contest, because he wanted to be Vice President under Buhari. And today we are here in this country. As God would have it, Buhari became President while Tinubu for religious reasons couldn't fulfil his ambition of being vice. He then nominated Osibanjo.
The moral of the foregoing is that, We have Buhari as president simply because of Tinubu's personal interest. Buhari had contested 3 times and lost and eventually retired. But the animalistic Tinubu went and propped him, for Tinubu's own interest.
Now again, Tinubu is at it. For his own ambition, he intends to mislead the North again into another silly alliance. He doesn't care that the igbos should be given a chance at the seat. The SW has had Obj for 8yrs and the North has had Buhari, but Tinubu doesn't care about Nigeria's existence. Tinubu is all about Tinubu. Ugly disgusting man is all GREED.
He is never about Nigeria. Any sane politician knows that if the SE is denied 2023, then Biafra agitators would get more High level support. The reason Nnamdi Kanu has failed so far is because he lacks High level political support in the East. And denying SE the 2023 presidency would tilt that and Nigeria would fail within 20years.
Let us all be warned. The fact that Tinubu is making plans with the North is insulting to the sensibilities of Nigerians. At his age, he should be preparing to meet God and render account of how he looted Lagos dry. But no, he wants to contest against the unity of Nigeria.
This man is disgusting. The way I see him, if I have political power, I would completely end his political career. We Nigerians tolerate so much bullshit from neanderthals.
Is APC the only party contesting in 2023? Why can't you threaten Atiku, Tambuwal and co in the PDP as well? As for the rest of your rants, nothing will happen if Tinubu clinches the APC ticket and wins. Rest!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
undecided
Firefox01:
Is APC the only party contesting in 2023? Why can't you threaten Atiku, Tambuwal and co in the PDP as well? As for the rest of your rants, nothing will happen if Tinubu clinches the APC ticket and wins. Rest!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
undecided
adedayoa2:
off your �, you're going off key.
Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
undecided
seunmsg:
It is such a shame this is how majority of Igbo people think. Hate filled, illogical and confused. I hope they get their shiit right in that part of the country. It's really pitiful seeing them make senseless comments like the OP all over the place.
Re: Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
wink
GonzalezAguero:

Common man you don't have to use insultive words at him..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeleke Can't Appeal Tribunal Judgement / CJN Ariwoola Sighted In Abuja On Friday (Video+Photos) / PEPT Judgement: LP, APM And PDP Fined Millions of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.