Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

#NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja (43847 Views)

Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / #NorthIsBleeding: Group Calls On Southerners To Join Protests Against Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by prophetfire: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Moferere:
Is this what you called a protest?
People who are not up to 20?
The North ain't serious mehnn
NORTHERNERS ARE BALLING AT CUBANA NIGHT CLUB??
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by Tzar(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Who cares?! Isn't it this same North that told the South to shut up when armed Fulanis invaded our communities? They called us alarmists and tribalists wanting to destroy GMB.
The evil that humans do will always come back to haunt them. I hope I will be able to feel pity for this parasitic North one day. In the meantime, it is your problem, you created & fed it, so deal with it!!!
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by XRed: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Way all the K K them and their 4, 4 million population? Abi na only for elections them they come outside?
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
gurunlocker:
They are just waking up.... They should vote for him again in 2023.

And the funny thing is, assuming he can still contest, they will still vote for him

For your own information Buhari is contesting again in 2023 till 2031, so go and hug transformer....e shock u abi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by bablon20(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Many of these almajiris cannot read what is written on those placards they displayed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
With the northern population, this is not a protest, they are not even up to 50 grin

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Only few youths so you will know that they are okay with what ever is going on there

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by okiripo(f): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lol... Well I personally think this is only the beginning, more Netflix movies to come from the Northern side of our dearest country.

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by alshalz(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sleeping or in coma
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by ALFADOS(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
floss:

The North preach violence that's why....we Southerners don't condole it that's the difference.... our religion don't support violence unlike one that encourages violence and jihad...the man in Aso rock is he not from the north, you forgot his statement back then in 2011 about the baboon soaking in blood?....
I think you never lived that your enclave to any northern part of the country that's why, you only base on what you read or heard on the hypocritical media agenda
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by ShedrachU(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Moferere:
Is this what you called a protest?
People who are not up to 20?
The North ain't serious mehnn

Not even kudos to the few who came out.
If they never did come, same you will still attack them for not coming out.

Humans cannot be satisfied

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
alshalz:
Sleeping or in coma
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by lexy2014: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
DropsMic:
This is not a protest... When them serious we go know

It's actually a photoshoot

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Paid protesters.
Bisi Akande and tinubu paid them to rubbish buhari, since the ibadan expressway media are rudderless.

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by Born2Breed(f): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by fkj950ax(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is a hired crowd.

An easy tell is the placard they carry.
You all can't come to a protest with same type of placards. At least there will be differences. Home made, and not commercially printed at a press.
Also, the protesters appearance doesn't match the design of the placards.
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
grin grin grin , they should enjoy their darling terrorist
Their darling Zaddy according to mannabbqgrillz
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by floss(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
ALFADOS:
I think you never lived that your enclave to any northern part of the country that's why, you only base on what you read or heard on the hypocritical media agenda

My dear, I lived in the north after my Nysc infact stayed there for 3yrs and 6months before work took me out of there...so I know what I'm saying, I lived in Bauchi State precisely Bayangeri to be precised...so I have experienced what living in the north feels like

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Bisi Akande and tinubu paid them to rubbish buhari, since the ibadan expressway media are rudderless.
Sorry bro

Take am easy

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by Davesaves(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
WHY ALL THESE PROPAGANDA AGAINST OUR DEAR PRESIDENT. PLEASE NORTH IS SAFE AND THERE IS EVEN RICE IN KANO.

NOBODY WAS KILLED IN THE NORTH.
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
What are North plotinng politically
Because they usually docile religious fanatical zombies.
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by tolaswim: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
They are feeling the real heat now....Make una enjoy while it last. Nonsense.
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by geemd434: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
beejayodus:
Still a pocket of people. The North has always rubbed its large population on our faces, now is the time to make it count.

You make sense
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by joes11(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
seborrhic:
They should inform us when the likes of former head of state Abubakar,Sultan of Sokoto,Emir of Kano and Dangote join in the protest and the almajiris stone Buhari as they did Jonathan when he came to campaign,even as a sitting president,that had largely confined BH,the only major threat then,to the fringes of Sokoto and Yobe.
Otherwise,these ones are clowning and the North still believes Buhari is the next best thing after Muhammed.
They haven't started feeling any pain yet.
The time is near
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by Burruchaga71(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
When Nigeria is doing good its become Buhari and Osunbade but when it doing bad it goes to Buhari alone. Maaaaad people
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by Izongdave(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nothing hurts more than knowing that northerners ability to cling to power is Nigeria's biggest problem and then they still have the deepest disparity, northerners are the richest and at the same time, poorest populace in Nigeria, no be juju be that, ask how they create wealth if not by stealing
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by techWriter5: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
, they should appreciate their babe terror
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by mema900: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
ROTTWEILER007:
There should be a counter protest as was obtained during the endsars protest.

#North is safe

Southerners aren't that stupid!
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by naikeboy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
They are not serious
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by louistearer(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] SAY BABA. NA THE NORTH START AM
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by brainhgeek(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Where are the protesters?
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja by captianfreeman(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nonsense!

Is it only north that is bleeding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.