Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Our Incoming President,2023. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Incoming President,2023. (3510 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Calls Okowa 'Our Incoming Vice President' (Video) / Our Incoming Presido And His Beautiful First Lady / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Bastardlyrich: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
SaintBishop:
May thunder from Hades strike you dead, bloody igbo pig. Look at how you,you can't even hide your lost Jews character bloody clown.

You are not ijaw simple.
Stop insulting ijaws.
I'm 100 percent ijaw if you doubt then come to the next iyc meeting.ibwill be there so you explain how we ijaws hate and wants igbos dead.
Nmeen bursted
I guess you can't and won't because you are not ijaws.oya show your picture and the clan of ijaw you are..afonja
Ijaws are peaceful untill provoked,we don't make noise and half of ijaws are related or love igbos gej,asari,tompolo ateke including the present iyc chairman so stop insulting our brothers.
Use your tribe
Igbos and other ss ignore him he is not ijaw untill he post his pics and the clan he is
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Bastardlyrich: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackSaints:
You mean Ogoni? Well I agreed with you, it's time for an ijaw man to be in bricks house come 2023. Btw, Where are you from in River State?
I m Rivers ijaw,I registered because saintbishop,Thor, generaldictarri were saying ijaws hate igbos.
And I ask how,when most ijaws marry Igbo women and we even speak or understand igbo as our second language.
Bonny,opobo,okirika, kalabiri,abua,odua most ijaws here understand igbo.
Just to rubbish ijaws and watch us fight our own brothers.
Afonjas you are too cunning.
Even when gej was president,igbos were his second tribe.
So fake ijaws how do we hate igbos answer please
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by SaintBishop: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

You are not ijaw simple.
Stop insulting ijaws.
I'm 100 percent ijaw if you doubt then come to the next iyc meeting.ibwill be there so you explain how we ijaws hate and wants igbos dead.
Nmeen bursted
I guess you can't and won't because you are not ijaws.oya show your picture and the clan of ijaw you are..afonja
Ijaws are peaceful untill provoked,we don't make noise and half of ijaws are related or love igbos gej,asari,tompolo ateke including the present iyc chairman so stop insulting our brothers.
Use your tribe
Igbos and other ss ignore him he is not ijaw untill he post his pics and the clan he is
I Can see you have drop your Elliott 2 account clown. Always talking like a derange illiterate
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by BlackSaints: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

I m Rivers ijaw,I registered because saintbishop,Thor, generaldictarri were saying ijaws hate igbos.
And I ask how,when most ijaws marry Igbo women and we even speak or understand igbo as our second language.
Bonny,opobo,okirika, kalabiri,abua,odua most ijaws here understand igbo.
Just to rubbish ijaws and watch us fight our own brothers.
Afonjas you are too cunning.
Even when gej was president,igbos were his second tribe.
So fake ijaws how do we hate igbos answer please
Where exactly in Rivers State are you from Oga? Shouting you are ijaw from Rivers State won't cut it.
I'm also ijaw from Rivers State,but I always mention my clan. So where exactly in Rivers State are you from?
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Bastardlyrich: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
SaintBishop:
I Can see you have drop your Elliott 2 account clown. Always talking like a derange illiterate
I don't know that account, answer and give instances how we hate ijaws.
The closet tribe to ijaw that we call brothers are igbos.
Even nnamdi kanu has always recommend ijaws as brothers.
How then do you afonja claiming ijaw say we hate igbos.
How,when.
Go and eat your ewedu and stop the listing and pretending.
You are not ijaw
Mind you I'm one of the most popular ijaws here before I was banned and registered these account.
If you insist you are ijaw I will call my account.
No ijaw will come out openly and be insulting Igbos because we mostly marry Igbo women
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Bastardlyrich: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackSaints:
Where exactly in Rivers State are you from Oga? Shouting you are ijaw from Rivers State won't cut it.
I'm also ijaw from Rivers State,but I always mention my clan. So where exactly in Rivers State are you from?
Wakrike
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by SaintBishop: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

I don't know that account, answer and give instances how we hate ijaws.
The closet tribe to ijaw that we call brothers are igbos.
Even nnamdi kanu has always recommend ijaws as brothers.
How then do you afonja claiming ijaw say we hate igbos.
How,when.
Go and eat your ewedu and stop the listing and pretending.
You are not ijaw
Mind you I'm one of the most popular ijaws here before I was banned and registered these account.
If you insist you are ijaw I will call my account.
No ijaw will come out openly and be insulting Igbos because we mostly marry Igbo women
If you like shout that you are from ijaw from now till thy kingdom come,it won't change the facts that you are a bloody 419, human eating Gorilla Okoro with f!athead
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by adekolaelect(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Advocate500:
the yurobas can be 5% in the next election, only if the east decides to support the north against a southern interest just as the west did against Jonathan. Some of you should stop been silly with silly narrative.
ok sir but what I know surely is that Igbos can not make someone to be president and can not make someone not to become president. In Nigeria politic. Ok I don't know Igbos can return back to their vomit by supporting another Fulani you show hatred to,to become another slaves master to Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Bastardlyrich: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
SaintBishop:
If you like shout that you are from ijaw from now till thy kingdom come,it won't change the facts that you are a bloody 419, human eating Gorilla Okoro with f!athead
But atleast the igbos we see we don't hate ijaws.
Come to iyc meeting and let's discuss how ijaws hate igbos if you are ijaw untill then as an ijaw man I believe in action.
Only afonjas are known for talking too, pretending, betraying and Makin noise but when e start they run away.
U be ijaw and you know fit lap iyc angry grin grin that one na ijaw.
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by BlackSaints: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Wakrike
So you are from Okrika? Have you notice that the Igbos on Nl are always screaming that Okrika is not an ijaw Subgroup? Especially that igboid and Eastlink?
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by SaintBishop: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

But atleast the igbos we see we don't hate ijaws.
Come to iyc meeting and let's discuss how ijaws hate igbos if you are ijaw untill then as an ijaw man I believe in action.
Only afonjas are known for talking too, pretending, betraying and Makin noise but when e start they run away.
U be ijaw and you know fit lap iyc angry grin grin that one na ijaw
You are a bloody igbo pig, I don't exchange words with morons like you.

1 Like

Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by SaintBishop: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackSaints:
So you are from Okrika? Have you notice that the Igbos on Nl are always screaming that Okrika is not an ijaw Subgroup? Especially that igboid and Eastlink?
Tell am
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by adekolaelect(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

These are the things you kowards normally say to igbos
I'm not Igbo.
Is either ijaw complete our tenure or igbos rule.
As and se are not voting yoruba.instead we will vote someone from North to continue ruling.
I advice you to also take some time to wash your pantaas because we know afonja girls don't wash their panta
kids everywhere !!!! You can become slave to Hausas than to expect Yorubas to be your slaves .Yorubas has nothing to achieve from patronising Igbos politically bcs you have less political values .
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Bastardlyrich: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackSaints:
Believe me those are afonja boys.isbyheir work,their plan is to cause disunity in ss and se so ss mostly will vote for them thinking igbos hate them.
These information is from the top but let them use another tribe.
My wife is igbo and I hang around igbos.
Although most people think ijaws are different from okirika etc even some ijaws don't know they are ijaws.
My friend from opobo says he is opobo and not ijaw untill I invited him to our meeting.
About opobo and Bonny been Igbo
The truth is ijaws own the land but they bought igbos as slaves with time they freed them.
So some are igbos by blood but for now all of them are ijaws.
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Bastardlyrich: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
SaintBishop:
You are a bloody igbo pig, I don't exchange words with morons like you.
Prove your ijaw me man or stop tarnishing our image.
U always support afonjas and claim you are ijaw.
Afonjas that have stolen Lagos from us and want to also steal ondo ijaws.
My man you no be ijaw.
We're is your hero dicktari from,his clan and village,even you.
Fake ijaw
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by BlackSaints: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Believe me those are afonja boys.isbyheir work,their plan is to cause disunity in ss and se so ss mostly will vote for them thinking igbos hate them.
Although most people think ijaws are different from okirika etc even some ijaws don't know they are ijaws.
My friend from opobo says he is opobo and not ijaw untill I invited him to our meeting.
The truth is ijaws own the land but they bought igbos as slaves with time they freed them.
How did you know that they are Afonjas? Tbh,i don't really care if the Bonny's, or Opobos are ijaws or not, I'm not from there so it's none of my business.
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Bastardlyrich: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackSaints:
How did you know that they are Afonjas? Tbh honest, I don't really care if the Bonny's, or Opobos are ijaws or not, I'm not from there so it's none of my business.
You should care,if you love ijaws,we need population and Bonny and opobo are Rich as fuk.
The current iyc chairman is from opobo,the last from Rivers was asari.
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by BlackSaints: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

You should care,if you love ijaws,we need population and Bonny and opobo are Rich as fuk.
The current iyc chairman is from opobo,the last from Rivers was asari.
Are you from Bonny or Opobo? Only an Opobo or Bonny person can decide where their clans belong.
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Bastardlyrich: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackSaints:
Are you from Bonny or Opobo? Only an Opobo or Bonny person can decide where their clans belong.
No but I have told you the fact.the land belongs to ijaws.but they bought some igbos as slaves with time they were impressed and freed them so some opobo and Bonny are Igbo by blood not all expecially Jaja house etc.
By the way opobo and Bonny has decided,they are fully in all ijaws groups but I want to correct a motion.
Ijaws don't hate igbos
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by ayenale1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Amaechi better than BAT and Osinbajo join together...

2 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Brimstone77: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
I support these,it is a win win for ss and se and Nigerians as a whole because these is one of the best politician in Nigeria.

Please don't involve south east in your rubbish.
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by SaintBishop: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Prove your ijaw me man or stop tarnishing our image.
U always support afonjas and claim you are ijaw.
Afonjas that have stolen Lagos from us and want to also steal ondo ijaws.
My man you no be ijaw.
We're is your hero dicktari from,his clan and village,even you.
Fake ijaw
Stupid Igbo nincompoop showing your stupidity as usual,it is not my fault that your yam leg, hairy chest mother,can't train you in school,stop quoting me with your low iQ illiterate self cause your comments are hard to read.
Btw no has the land grabbing tendency than you lost animals from israel,you want to land grab Port Harcourt and turn it into an Igbo city, Igweocha even tho that abomination has no meaning to the ikwerres and the Okrikans bloody land grabbing thief.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Biafrarep(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
I support these,it is a win win for ss and se and Nigerians as a whole because these is one of the best politician in Nigeria.

How can a SS man taking the turn of SE be a win-win?

Goodluck Jonathan has taken the turn of SS, so it's now going to SE.

Don't get it twisted, I have nothing against Amaechi, just like other Igbos but this is not about him.
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Bastardlyrich: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2021
SaintBishop:
Stupid Igbo nincompoop showing your stupidity as usual,it is not my fault that your yam leg, hairy chest mother,can't train you in school,stop quoting me with your low iQ illiterate self cause your comments are hard to read.
Btw no has the land grabbing tendency than you lost animals from israel,you want to land grab Port Harcourt and turn it into an Igbo city, Igweocha even tho that abomination has no meaning to the ikwerres and the Okrikans bloody land grabbing thief.
Yoruba man,we don't hate Igbo simple.
I'm 100 percent ijaw.stop the propaganda.
Even the okirikan are married mostly to igbos,so we don't hate igbos.
You can't cause disunity in ss and se.
Nmeen
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

I support Igbo presidency,but ijaws can also be allowed to rule as we are Igbo brothers.
Except these two then the north should keep it.
And more over there are afonjas here claiming they are ijaws and that ijaws hate igbos.
I'm an ijaw man and our closeth brothers are ijaws
Infact most ijaws have Igbo blood through marriage.
Do well to disregard them.
If they really claim to be ijaw let them come for the next iyc meeting.im inviting them
Thor,generaldictarri etconline ijaws grin grin grin grin kowards
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by SaintBishop: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Yoruba man,we don't hate Igbo simple.
I'm 100 percent ijaw.stop the propaganda.
Even the okirikan are married mostly to igbos,so we don't hate igbos.
You can't cause disunity in ss and se.
Nmeen
Shut the fvck up bloody pig carry your stupidity and your foolishness far away from me you clown.
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by BlackSaints: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

The people I mentioned are all hardcore igbos none of them are Yorubas. Going through your comments how you always look for trouble and use the world Afonja, I doubt you are from where you said you are.
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by Bastardlyrich: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
BlackSaints:
The people I mentioned are all hardcore igbos none of them are Yorubas. Going through your comments how you always look for trouble and use the world Afonja, I doubt you are from where you said you are.
Afonjas always attack ss and se,so I go shout their name.
You are a Yoruba muslim.
I thought you people claim ijaws hates igbos
I'm ijaw and I love all tribe in ss and se

Nmeen
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by DitariDisciple2: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

You are a Yoruba muslim.

Nmeen

Ijaws are for ijaw republic for ijaws alone.
Ijaws were unjustly balkanized in to more than six states when all ijaw areas are together and share perfect boundaries with each other.
Ijaw republic our home.
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by DitariDisciple2: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

No but I have told you the fact.the land belongs to ijaws.but they bought some igbos as slaves with time they were impressed and freed them so some opobo and Bonny are Igbo by blood not all expecially Jaja house etc.
By the way opobo and Bonny has decided,they are fully in all ijaws groups but I want to correct a motion.
Ijaws don't hate igbos

You know nothing about ijaw so just shut up.
Re: Our Incoming President,2023. by DitariDisciple2: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

You are a Yoruba muslim.

Nmeen
You are not Ijaw.
U can't speak ijaw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) / Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures / Why Politicians Are Angry About New Cashless Policy – Ex CBN Gov, Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.