Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Renewed Killings In Anambra’s Capital,Awka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Renewed Killings In Anambra’s Capital,Awka (566 Views)

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau / Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. / Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renewed Killings In Anambra’s Capital,Awka by Awka360: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
No one can say what is really going on in Awka the capital of Anambra. Yesterday had two dead bodies on the EnuguOnitsha Express way lying lifeless with blood gushing. On Saturday also had a man gunned down at Amansea. The current one is the gunning down of the Chairman of Keke Riders Association.

What is really happening in Awka?
Are the security operatives becoming to docile?
Are the vigilante groups in Awka complicit?
The security situation is becoming alarming.

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Renewed Killings In Anambra’s Capital,Awka by ajumma(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
FamTomx2

and this criminal above is inviting me to Anambra ?
Re: Renewed Killings In Anambra’s Capital,Awka by emnite(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Awka amaka. Honestly I don't understand what is going on in my dear home town God help us all
Re: Renewed Killings In Anambra’s Capital,Awka by headbasher96(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
For those who dont understand it is call cultism.

Cultism is define as when a full grown man has lost sanity and cannot differentiate right from wrong thereby going into an association that will not benefit him anything rather take away alot from him.

Coupled with the use of hard substances and joblessness they even venture into armed robberies either full time or part time form strong men that cant face a foe one on one squarely all i have to say is say no to cultism we have come to a point where every decision we make matters alot for our own growth what is the essence of having somebodies blood on your hand or forming strong man yet u dont have a room of your own and your family cant feed to satisfaction.

Youth wise up make money even the hardest butcher or kpoai will bow for you all the ibaka will want to stand with u all the executioners will be calling u with money u can control the whole area a cultist cant even sleep in his own house always on the run my brothers peace of mind is very sweet.

Only those who have been afraid of their shadows can understand me u go run for fowl for night thunking its your rivals

1 Like

Re: Renewed Killings In Anambra’s Capital,Awka by alanto: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Funny how you people chased out Fulani herdsmen that could sell you beef only yo start roasting and eating human in this modern time.
I will never allow anybody I know go to SE. never.

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Iphone With My Sim That's Linked To My Banks, Bvn, Nin Etc / Bandits On Motorcycles Kidnapped Everyone Onboard A Passenger Bus In Niger / ‘they Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy And Beat Me Till My Hand Dislocated’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.