Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Plateau State University Student Commits Suicide After Note On Facebook - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plateau State University Student Commits Suicide After Note On Facebook (513 Views)

Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau State University Student Commits Suicide After Note On Facebook by SiggyNG: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

Nanshak Christopher Moris, a student of Plateau State University (PLASU) has committed suicide after posting a suicide note on Facebook on sunday evening, Siggy reports.

In the facebook post, he asked God to bless some people who helped him through life, He then asked God for forgiveness.

"The world is a bad place," he added.

It later emerged that he took his life on Monday, Dec. 13.

A photo of his body was shared by a friend as they mourned him. It shows him with a white substance at the top of his mouth.

The deadly substance he allegedly consumed stained his white shirt too.

Friends took to the comment of the post to reveal that Chris died after consuming a substance.

https://campusnews.medium.com/plateau-state-university-student-commits-suicide-after-note-on-facebook-ef38e80b0829

Re: Plateau State University Student Commits Suicide After Note On Facebook by Jnrp(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
I no get RIP to type lyk this o undecided

1 Like

Re: Plateau State University Student Commits Suicide After Note On Facebook by Jay5mie: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jnrp:
I no get RIP to type lyk this o undecided

Get the fck outa here then
Re: Plateau State University Student Commits Suicide After Note On Facebook by halfbloodprince(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
The world is a bad place. So simple yet so heavy and so true. Death is sweet relief sometimes because this world can be too shitty and cruel, especially when you’re going thru the fire and you realize that it seems everyone else is enjoying their life. Rest In Peace, young man. I never met you, and may not agree with your decision but being bipolar and a socially anxious person, I damn well understand it.
Re: Plateau State University Student Commits Suicide After Note On Facebook by sageb: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Nanshak Christopher Moris, a student of Plateau State University (PLASU) has committed suicide after posting a suicide note on Facebook on sunday evening, Siggy reports.

In the facebook post, he asked God to bless some people who helped him through life, He then asked God for forgiveness.

"The world is a bad place," he added.

It later emerged that he took his life on Monday, Dec. 13.

A photo of his body was shared by a friend as they mourned him. It shows him with a white substance at the top of his mouth.

The deadly substance he allegedly consumed stained his white shirt too.

Friends took to the comment of the post to reveal that Chris died after consuming a substance.

https://campusnews.medium.com/plateau-state-university-student-commits-suicide-after-note-on-facebook-ef38e80b0829

"They said you came to look for me
I didn't drown
I am the water"
Depression is a silent killer
SAY NO TO SUICIDE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Snares In The Attraction / Great Assignment Help / Nigerian Genius Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.