Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

What's The Best Option To Send Money From South Africa To Nigeria Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Option To Send Money From South Africa To Nigeria Account (192 Views)

FG Mulls Redenomination Option To Stabilise Naira / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Option To Send Money From South Africa To Nigeria Account by domwas2(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
What's the best and cheapest way to get money transfer to my Nigeria account from South Africa.
Thanks
Re: What's The Best Option To Send Money From South Africa To Nigeria Account by Ynix(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
domwas2:
What's the best and cheapest way to get money transfer to my Nigeria account from South Africa.
Thanks
The challenge is that it is best when you have a domiciliary account. Else the interbank charges can reduce the money.
You can try barter or wema if you want to use domiciliary.

But my best advice is for you to look for someone reliable to help credit it. Send cryptocurrency to the person and the person can then credit your account.
If you need help about that and you can trust me to help, you can chat me up on 08089456258

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Startup Bill Has Been Approved By The FEC / Managing Your Business Efficiently Without Stress / POS Machine Is Available For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.