Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 29. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 29. (128 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 29. by PastorSomba(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 29.

1John 1:7-10 (KJV) "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
2Corinthians 5:15-17; Romans 6:3-5; 8:11; 1Corinthians 2:7-8; 15:12-23; Hebrews 11:35;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

36. Also never blame any one or the devil for any sin in your life always take responsibility for all sins in your life. No sin is of the devil but the works of the flesh. If you cannot take responsibility for any sins you cannot acknowledge that you are a sinner needing salvation and you cannot seek forgiveness through confession of your sins from your heart. Only confession from the heart is forgiven. If you cannot take responsibility for any sin in your life you cannot over come it.

Blaming the devil or other people for any sin in your life is a sign of an unforgiving heart. Blaming the devil or any one for your sin is the reason for the increase and perpetuity of sins in the world. And it is the reason for many evil and wrong prayers by believers calling on the Holy Ghost power to kill and destroy people and even the devil.

There is no difference between sin and failure. Every failure is as a result of sin - the sin nature, sin of ignorance or sin of commission. Whichever way, take responsibility and confess your sins. God is never responsible for any failure. Faith in the resurrection power of Jesus is the key to victory and success even in the midst of obvious sins and failure. Jesus rose from the dead to give us power in His name to obtain victory in life. At the name of Jesus and faith in that name guarantees victory over all challenges in heaven and on earth.

The bible says in Philippians 2:8-11 (KJV) "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Galatians 5:19-21; Genesis 3:1-14; 1John 5:4;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Have Salt In Yourself / Dalai Lama – “open Your Arms To Change But Don’t Let Go Of Your Values.” / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday, December 22, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.