Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Issue With Business Legal Structure Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Issue With Business Legal Structure Please Help (187 Views)

Give Your Business Legal Backing / Business Legal Clinic / What Business Legal Structure Right For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue With Business Legal Structure Please Help by Dproperties: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hi Landers, I would like to know if I have a company incorporated with Corporate Affairs Commission As:

Breed Nigeria Limited

Can I use a trade name like:

Breed properties

Breed Digital Services

Breed Cleaning

Breed Clothings

As a division without having to register each of the above names while stating it as a division on all of the company's documents and flyers?
Re: Issue With Business Legal Structure Please Help by Dproperties: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Admin please don't delete, if not in the right section then help me to move it to the right side, thank u
Re: Issue With Business Legal Structure Please Help by Ynix(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dproperties:
Hi Landers, I would like to know if I have a company incorporated with Corporate Affairs Commission As:

Breed Nigeria Limited

Can I use a trade name like:

Breed properties

Breed Digital Services

Breed Cleaning

Breed Clothings

As a division without having to register each of the above names while stating it as a division on all of the company's documents and flyers?
It is not compulsory, the most important thing is has the name not being adopted by another entity

1 Like

Re: Issue With Business Legal Structure Please Help by Dproperties: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ynix:

It is not compulsory, the most important thing is has the name not being adopted by another entity

Would there be the word '' BREED '' available for someone else to use on the CAC portal for incorporation?

I used BREED as an example.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey’s Currency Loses Value As President Erdogan Goes Religious / How To Create Wealth Using Your Phone Online / Why You Are Not Yet A Millionaire And How You Can Be One (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.