Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective - Foreign Affairs (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective (61396 Views)

Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) / Meet The 31-year-old Conservative Poised To Become Austria's New Chancellor / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:06am On Jan 20
Truthcat:

Desanctimonious and Dick Cheney in 3 inch heels.

I think he will drop out before her.

You were spot on. Vivek eventually dropped out and endorsed Trump. wink

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by Truthcat: 8:09am On Jan 20
I was actually shocked because of the the exchangesthey later had over "vote for me if you want to help Trump"
OLAADEGBU:

You were spot on. Vivek eventually dropped out and endorsed Trump. wink
Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16am On Jan 20
Truthcat:

I was actually shocked because of the the exchangesthey later had over "vote for me if you want to help Trump"

That statement really worked against him and I don't think Trump has fully forgiven him for that.

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by Truthcat: 8:28am On Jan 20
I think he should forgive him if that's the only offense. Some people said he got money from George Soros, I don't know if it's true or not.
The Vp question though, I think Trump made that decision long before Vivek dropped and endorsed him.
OLAADEGBU:

That statement really worked against him and I don't think Trump has fully forgiven him for that.
Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:40am On Jan 20
Truthcat:

I think he should forgive him if that's the only offense. Some people said he got money from George Soros, I don't know if it's true or not.
The Vp question though, I think Trump made that decision long before Vivek dropped and endorsed him.

Vivek explained that the Soro money was a scholarship when he was a teenager a privilege many politician made good use of. If anything at all they could use that to silence him from talking but that is not the case. I feel Vivek should be getting ready for 2028 presidential election - he is the future if America is going to maintain it's status in world politics.

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by Truthcat: 8:45am On Jan 20
Oh ok! I didn't know that he addressed that George Soros money. He has a future in politics and it could be 2028 as you said, I don't see any other person in Republican party right now. Desantis political career is done, Nikki Haley is for sale and people can see.
OLAADEGBU:

Vivek explained that the Soro money was a scholarship when he was a teenager a privilege many politician made good use of. If anything at all they could use that to silence him from talking but that is not the case. I feel Vivek should be getting ready for 2028 presidential election - he is the future if America is going to maintain it's status in world politics.

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59am On Jan 20
Political Cartoon Of The Day: Iowa Caucus History

Foxnews
Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02am On Jan 20
Political Cartoon Of The Day: Electric Blues

Foxnews
Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20
Ramaswamy Shoots Himself In The Foot And Then Does The Right Thing...
Cartoon published 16/01/2024

Ramaswamy Shoots himself in the foot, but then does the Right thing. This cartoon was ...

Continue Reading

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20
Driving Joe Biden The Old Clunker...
Cartoon published 17/01/2024

Driving Biden. Joe Biden's pride and joy (besides his son Hunter) is his 1967 green Corvette Stingray convertible. ...

Continue Reading

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by feedthenation(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21
---DeSantismonius---

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:46am On Jan 22
NARROWING FIELD: It's now a head-to-head race between former President Donald Trump and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley. https://trib.al/FPxB4vo

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:34am On Jan 23
Face Palm

Source

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43am On Jan 23
Threat To Democracy!

Source

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:48am On Jan 23
Self Discipline!

Source

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52am On Jan 23
Why China is not concerned....

Source

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58am On Jan 23
Political Violence....

Source

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:17am On Jan 23
Hypocrisy of the Dems....

Source

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:28am On Jan 23
Wide Open
Michael Ramirez January 21, 2024

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35am On Jan 23
Root Cause
Tom Stiglich January 21, 2024

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:45am On Jan 23
Sowing Evil
Michael Ramirez January 22, 2024

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:02am On Jan 23
Something's Missing
A.F. BRANCO on January 21, 2024 at 5:00 am

Minnesota School Violence

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Recent school violence in Minnesota has people asking why. Many folks fail to correlate the total removal of God and Christianity from our Government-run early learning institutions to the mayhem happening today.

St. Louis Park High School cancels classes Friday after multiple fights break out
By Anthony Gockowski January 19, 2024

Some of the students and staff sustained minor injuries like scrapes and bruises and two adults were arrested.
St. Louis Park High School cancelled classes Friday after multiple fights broke out late in the school day Thursday.

"The high school will be closed to students, families and the public tomorrow. All on-site activities are also cancelled, including the girls basketball game and high school athletic practices," the school said in a statement on its website Thursday.

"School is cancelled tomorrow to give staff the time needed to thoroughly investigate today's safety incidents, collaborate with police, and prepare plans for a safe return to school next week. Police have already made arrests related to today’s incidents. All other schools in the district will hold school as usual," the statement continued.

The district said two groups of students were involved in a "physical altercation" toward the end of the day Thursday. Teachers and staff immediately responded to the fight but it "escalated further" when adults who were not school employees later "became involved in another physical altercation with some of the students." These adults were "aware of the earlier altercation," the school said. Read More…
Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:48am On Jan 23
The Davos Snakes...
Cartoon published 19/01/2024

More than They can chew..WEF Davos. Those currently meeting at Davos could be dismissed as maniacal lunatics ...

Continue Reading

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:03am On Jan 23
New Hampshire Race...
Cartoon published 22/01/2024

New Hampshire Primary, DeSantis Out. Trump leads. Nikki claims no one likes her because she's 'brown.' And ...

Continue Reading

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07am On Jan 24
Supreme Court Rules America Can Be Invaded...
Cartoon published 23/01/2024

"Borders? We Don't need No Stinkin' Borders" Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Amy Coney ...

Continue Reading

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Jan 24
Don't Mess With Texas
A.F. BRANCO on January 22, 2024 at 5:00 am

A.F. Branco Cartoon – The people of Texas are sick and tired of the Democrat-run Federal government ignoring the constitution and rule of law to allow an invasion of millions of illegals into the U.S. at the expense of its own citizens and are taking action to stop it.

TEXAS STRIKES BACK: Lone Star State Defies Biden Regime’s Outrageous Lawsuit Threat – Begins Arresting and Charging Illegal Aliens (VIDEO)
By Cullen Linebarger
Jan. 18, 2024

The Biden regime has flooded the great State of Texas with illegal aliens for months and threatened legal consequences if they dared to resist. On Wednesday, the Lone Star State took matters issued a bold act of defiance.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed a bill earlier last month known as SB4, which grants State and local law enforcement officials the power to arrest, jail, and prosecute illegal migrants. Moreover, it allows judges to issue de facto deportation orders, thus allowing the State to send back the invaders the Regime has happily allowed in. Read More…
Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24
Things Russia Finds Disposable
Michael Ramirez January 23, 2024

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by feedthenation(m): 12:43am On Jan 26
---Trump and his felons---

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by feedthenation(m): 12:44am On Jan 26
---Court portraits of an ex-president---

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:11am On Jan 26
Flamed Out
Gary Varvel January 23, 2024

Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13am On Jan 29
Wipeout
A.F. BRANCO on January 23, 2024 at 5:00 am

Iowa and on to New Hampshire

A.F. Branco Cartoon – The Iowa Primary was a Trump avalanche with DeSantis suspending his campaign and Haley moving on to New Hampshire pulling the race card with a load of dark money and the Democrats and RINOs helping her out.

Trump Takes Aim: Fiery Exchange with Haley Unveils Rifts and Strategies in New Hampshire Campaign
By Jim January 17, 2024 Updated: January 17, 2024 WHATFINGER NEWS

HALEY, WHO LEADS DESANTIS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE, IS NOW TARGET NUMBER ONE FOR MAGA, TRUMP

At the rally tonight 1/17: Donald Trump says Democrats are infiltrating the Republican primary and voting for Nikki Haley in an attempt to take him out. Democrats just love rigging elections. Trump's not wrong. According to CBS News, the situation was so bad in Iowa that in one precinct, they ran out of the forms to switch party registration. "The most interesting development… they had 50 forms for people who wanted to register tonight or switch their party registration," said a reporter. "They ran out of those forms. Members of the caucus team here had to run out to multiple people's homes to get printer paper and get their...Read More…
Re: Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24am On Jan 29
An Absolute Joke
Tom Stiglich January 24, 2024

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (154) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack / Woman Finds House Help Unclad, Discovers Source Of Her Child's Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.