Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC (16490 Views)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC by chosenwan1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Some of you are so naive it is unbelievable
southernbelle:
This will definitely boost their morale. One of the notable demands during the #EndSARS protests was to enhance police welfare so that they are not so vicious to fellow citizens.
Re: Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC by khadaffi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
YeyeGbami:
ENDSARS

I hope they can increase minimum wage, person no fit refill cooking gas. Na stove people go back to dey use. Really Sad

Can one even use stove? The price of kerosene is also off the roof. What's I use now is charcoal. Some of my neighbours are already using firewood.
Re: Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC by Hkff: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Really
Re: Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC by LivingTribunal: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Crusadee:
20% increase of bigger pot belly ......

Fotto

Re: Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC by kaiydenreuben: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2021
;'l';
Re: Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC by southernbelle(f): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Oh please, be quiet! How dare you refer to someone as naive because you have different views or opinions.
I am a glass half-full kind of person and I do not always see doom and gloom in everything. I am not suggesting this will change the whole of the police force, but no matter how minute/insignificant it may seem to you, it will definitely have uplifted their spirits a bit and who knows what will follow.

chosenwan1:
Some of you are so naive it is unbelievable
Re: Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC by Crusadee: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2021
LivingTribunal:
a police constable with no rank spotted

Monkey in human flesh wearing police uniform

U be mumu

Re: Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC by Divoc19(f): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Yes o. I have added charcoal stove to my kerosene stove.
There was a President
YeyeGbami:
ENDSARS

I hope they can increase minimum wage, person no fit refill cooking gas. Na stove people go back to dey use. Really Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC by michoim(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Astrid4:
It not just about increasing the salary of this police men by 20% (with this high economic inflation) that's not just enough...the whole salary structure needs to be reviewed... buhari can't be seating there in aso rock doing virtually nothing and be earning millions when our police will be on the street safeguarding our lives and property will be earning as low as 30,000 no!!! That's just not right.

What a stupid comment!
Re: Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC by chosenwan1(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Yes to further provide them with funds to drink and misbehave , the powers that be don't want to change anything. With all that happened last year and this year, this is all they can come up with. Do you honestly believe that the 20% increase will improve their welfare? Considering inflation and the probable increment of taxes, increment in commodities and fuel? undecided

southernbelle:
Oh please, be quiet! How dare you refer to someone as naive because you have different views or opinions.
I am a glass half-full kind of person and I do not always see doom and gloom in everything. I am not suggesting this will change the whole of the police force, but no matter how minute/insignificant it may seem to you, it will definitely have uplifted their spirits a bit and who knows what will follow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akintola Williams At 100: ICAN Awards Centenary Scholarship To Students / Second List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Air Force 2014 Recruitment Out / Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.