Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Stop Worrying About Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Worrying About Sin (145 Views)

A Question About Sin / How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God / Truth About Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Worrying About Sin by MyCatholicLife: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2021

That may sound like an unusual heading. You should be concerned about sin inasmuch as you should diligently seek to avoid it. But if you were to realize that your understanding of the Mercy of God is but a drop of water compared to the ocean, you would not allow your concerns to turn into worries. To be concerned is to be conscientious and being conscientious is a grace. But when you look at your sin, honestly and thoroughly, in the light of the Mercy of God, you will never worry that your sin is too much for God. His greatest desire is to wipe it away in an instant, forever (See Diary #1665).

Reflect upon whether you are comfortable facing your sins with exceptional honesty. If you are not then that is a sign that you do not understand His infinite Mercy. Know that comprehending His Mercy is the best cure for every sin.

Lord, I see my sin but I want to see it more clearly. Give me the grace of knowing Your perfect Mercy so that I can face my sin without worry and without fear. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpdpoOHLUw

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This.. / The Queen Of Mercy / Failed 2021 Prophecy:okikijesu Saw Death Of A Governor & Woman Emerging Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.