Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Bella Shmurda Recorded His Verse And Sent To Me For Free - Lyrical Ice (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda Recorded His Verse And Sent To Me For Free - Lyrical Ice (photos) (738 Views)

Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / REVEALED! Kizz Daniel Gave Davido His Verse In ‘one Ticket’ Song (video) / Cold War Brews As Harrysong Blasts Kizz Daniel Over His Verse In “selense” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Recorded His Verse And Sent To Me For Free - Lyrical Ice (photos) by iamkheedah(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fast Rising Bayelsa born Act "Lyrical Ice" has stated that the Vision 2020 Crooner Bella Shmurda didn't charge him for his verse he did in their hit song together "FALL"

In a chat with Talkeet Media CEO Comr. Kumo George Kumo, the Nembe born Songwriter and Performing Artist Lyrical Ice made this known after he was asked by the Blogger how he was able to pull of a collaboration with Bella Shmurda.

Lyrical Ice noted that he had been disturbing the Superstar on Instagram to Jump on the Song for about 4 months and he finally recorded his verse this month and sent it to him.

Download song here:
Lyrical Ice x Bella Shmurda - Fall

https://audiomack.com/lyrical-ice-2/song/fall

See more: https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/139438795133287/?substory_index=0&app=fbl

Lalasticlala Obinoscopy mynd44 ishilove

Photos below

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Differentiates Between Money Ritual And Yahoo Fraud / Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad Today As He Fail To Use His Mother For Plus Up / Denzel Rejoices As Samuel L Jackson Receives His First OSCAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.