Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bendel Insurance Fc Of Benin City Is My Best Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bendel Insurance Fc Of Benin City Is My Best Club (206 Views)

Enyimba FC Of Aba Sign A 2-Year Sponsorship Deal With United Nigeria Airlines / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria / Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bendel Insurance Fc Of Benin City Is My Best Club by guobe: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
I started going to ogbe stadium in Benin in company of my uncle to watch the soccer matches of Bendel insurance fc when I was barely 6 years old,there I developed passion for the club.My uncle did not need to pay gate fee of 10 naira for me as I was still a minor,they would allow us inside the stadium with crowd queuing and struggling to get into the stadium,sometimes stampede do occur but my uncle was meticulous with me from getting hurt all the time.when I grew older,my uncle could not take me to the stadium again so I had to go myself,but I had no money for gate fee but I wanted to watch my darling Bendel insurance fc,so I had to make friends with the ball boys and I will be at the stadium very early before the kick off of the match and the ball boys will take me to where roughage like condemned beds,bedding etc were kept and I will hide there,when the match is about to kick off ,I will come out from my hiding place and I will gladly run to take a seat to watch my darling Bendel insurance captained by Rowland Ewere,with defence Marshalled by Alhassan Mohammed and reliable attacker Mfom Bassey and left foot maestro Bauldwin Bazuaye.story to be continued.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Of Benin City Is My Best Club by Leon90(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
You never start!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Premier League News / Chelsea Vs Everton & Liverpool Vs Newcastle / Premier League Suffers Second Wave Of COVID-19 Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.