Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

How To Buy A Land Even If Your Money Is Not Up To The Price! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Buy A Land Even If Your Money Is Not Up To The Price! (311 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Buy A Land Even In Seemingly Undeveloped Locatons. / Two Plots For The Price Of One At Lekki With C Of O / What Is The Price Of H-beam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A Land Even If Your Money Is Not Up To The Price! by mozeypaul: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
How To Buy A Land Even If Your Money Is Not Up To The Price!

We all know that land is always a high ticket product.
Many people really want to buy and keep cos they know that it will appreciate.
One of the main hindrances is that they don't have all the money at once.
But I have good news for you.
Do you know that you don't need to be kept waiting until you have the money that amounts to the exact price of land before you can pay for it?
No!
You can pay small-small till you complete it.
It is called payment by instalment.
We have changed the narrative, we know that there are some working-class people and businessmen that may not afford to pay for land at once. So we give them the opportunity to pay less amount and then split the balance to any payment plan of your choice.
We have :
3-Months Plan
6-Months Plan
12-Months Plan
We'll give you time to complete it. For each and every payment you make you'll receive a receipt and letter of acknowledgement for payment.
Once you complete it your documents will be handed over to you and allocation will be done instantly.
You can purchase all the estate lands with payment by instalment.
You can start with 200k initial deposit and spread the rest to any plan you chose.
Call Paul On: 07013907538 to pick up your own application form.

Hi, I'm Paul Agbo. I help people invest in verified and promising real estate in Enugu. Leveraging my experience as a real estate consultant, I am known for educating, and supporting clients as they develop strategic investment plans for the future. Let's connect on Whatsapp: 07013907538

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Alaro City / Imported Turkish Luxurious And Armored Security Doors / New Mini Estate for URGENT SALE In Jabi, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.