Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Morien – Terminator (video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Morien – Terminator (video) (8826 Views)

Understanding Terminator By Asake(meaning Of The Song) / Morien – Dangerous / Morien - Morien EP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by mamawa123: 3:24am On Dec 16, 2021
Trash
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Austeeenxx: 4:00am On Dec 16, 2021
sponsored post.
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:47am On Dec 16, 2021
BadKarma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu9RAzESuz0

Etins Records presents the official music to this newly released song titled “Terminator” by Morien. This song was produced by Rexmadhit. Terminator music visual was directed by Slickcity Pictures.

When the song was just about to start, he wanted to write MORIEN as his name...
But due to Over-Sabi and Over-design,
He ended up writing MORTEN.

1 Like

Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Ayoolamax: 6:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Shellsploit:
Abwg who watch the video make e help me narrate
Na 2mb remain for my data sad
send ur no make i sub for u to and u watch it.
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by BruncleZuma: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2021
You're doing well
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Trigga001(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Morien Sounds, Kenon is proud of you bro. Greater heights.
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by cloud(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2021
afrika:
Dunno wat to say now. He has tried.

I rushed to watch the t e r m i n a t o r and song thinking it was another Arnold only for me to hear the normal Nigerian sound of spoon, plate n pot sound of music.

Even with this buhari bad gofment, u still no get empathy for one.
if you cannot encourage him or criticize him constructively, why not just keep quiet. People like you will sell their souls just for a few likes and shares. Tufiakwa
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by GorillaApp(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Dollyak:
Nigerian music sound is beginning to converge. I feel like I have had this song before multiple times.
Exactly! They are all beginning to sound alike.
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by techWriter5: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2021
Schwarzenegger
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Nostring: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Nice jam, i no waste my data cool
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Hezmatosky: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Rubbish! Waste of data sad

1 Like

Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by afonjabreed(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2021
BadKarma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu9RAzESuz0

Etins Records presents the official music to this newly released song titled “Terminator” by Morien. This song was produced by Rexmadhit. Terminator music visual was directed by Slickcity Pictures.
No be this guy sing Dragon?

Mad jam !
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Yinksy09(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2021
This is nice. It was amazing watching the video while using my oraimo freepods 3. The earbuds has good bass.

Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by IbileIfe: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Video is better than the song.
He cannot sing
The song is flat.
No bridge and no hook
90% of the new generation of NIgerian singers cannot sing and use colourful videos to cover up their crappy songs.
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Dindondin(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2021
BrickDevo:
you dey hear wetin your imagination dey cook, song is original and catchy, no be today the guy start, i saw him on mr.funny ig page where he did a song for endsars protest, and i have to check him up, the guy is good his songs are spiritual, the only thing he needs more is exposure.
He copied Dammy Krane's my dear. No be imagination! I no be pikin
If he want to be unique, he should develop his lyrics without grabbing from others.
And I don't know Dammy Krane. Mi o moya e ri but truth muat be told.
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Brightfab(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Great Talent! Love his Music
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Goddard(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2021
BrickDevo:
you dey hear wetin your imagination dey cook, song is original and catchy, no be today the guy start, i saw him on mr.funny ig page where he did a song for endsars protest, and i have to check him up, the guy is good his songs are spiritual, the only thing he needs more is exposure.

"His songs are spiritual". I nearly wanted to attack you concerning your above statement but I quicky realized there is the negative and positive supernatural (spiritual).
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Goddard(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Yinksy09:
This is nice. It was amazing watching the video while using my oraimo freepods 3. The earbuds has good bass.

That palm of yours, it's either you're a mechanic, a truck driver or a chronic smoker.
grin
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by BrickDevo: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Goddard:

"His songs are spiritual". I nearly wanted to attack you concerning your above statement but I quicky realized there is the negative and positive supernatural (spiritual).
Yes it is spiritual, check him out on YouTube first
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Shellsploit: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ayoolamax:
send ur no make i sub for u to and u watch it.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Morien – Terminator (video) by Yinksy09(m): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Goddard:

That palm of yours, it's either you're a mechanic, a truck driver or a chronic smoker.
grin

Once a mechanic and also drive okada �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W – Kololo (official Video) / VIDEO: Phyno – The Bag / Ew! Video : Davido – Dami Duro (available For Mobile Download )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.