Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Copywriters Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Copywriters Needed (307 Views)

Professional Copywriters Needed / Script Writers and Copywriters Needed / Copywriters Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriters Needed by Paul579: 1:35am On Dec 16, 2021
APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF A COPYWRITER.
Dear Hiring Manager,
My name is Maborukoje Kehinde Adewale Paul.
I am writing this to let you know that I am very much available for your services by promoting your business, to next level by giving it the ideal sales copy that is best suitable for it.
Would you love me to reveal the new secrets of sales copy to your business brand which is only know to 3% copywriter’s nationwide.
Keeping you at hand and driving you a lot of sales is my priority, with this you got your business a lot of growth and development.
Here, I will be showing you the stuff I am made of in your first project where I can quickly turn my skills to the money magnet of your business brand by attracting new customers and generate more sales depending your project action.
Accepting my proposal gives you access to my free eBooks, entrepreneur mentorship and lots more aside project work if needed. First project attracts 5% discount of agreed payment.
Thanks for your consideration towards the position.
Send a DM Now
WhatsApp +2348101828248

Re: Copywriters Needed by Gaxacj: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
I am interested in your quest, I have been an experienced copywriter and content writer for 3 years now, I am willing to give you the best. my non-plagiarised sample of a past client is included in the file
My Whatsapp no:08132308804

(1) (Reply)

The Enemy Within. / Article And Ebook Writing Gig! / Read Erinma On Bambooks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.