Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Blacklist | Nigerian Engineer Turns Serial Killer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Blacklist | Nigerian Engineer Turns Serial Killer (487 Views)

Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) / Photo: The Blacklist Actor "Glenn" Dies At 63! / The Blacklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blacklist | Nigerian Engineer Turns Serial Killer by kolaf2003: 1:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: The Blacklist | Nigerian Engineer Turns Serial Killer by ahnie: 4:58am On Dec 16, 2021
I love reddington,the worst most wanted man.i wonder why he had Lizzy's husband killed at the first place.

Lizzy's husband is kinda shady Sha,with little Lizzy's intelligence and high detective skills I was wondering why her husband was still able to pull a pseudo one on her.

And demba....Demba is one helluva faithful protege of reddington.hes always loyal and ready to do anything for reddington.maybe Cox of the fact that,it was reddington that rescued him when he was a little kid when his entired village was attacked by rebels and everybody got killed.

There's this old lady that does reddingtons dirty cleanups,I call her Mrs fix every shift.i wonder why reddington had to kill her?
I think the Fbi needs to employ raymond,that man is a whole bag of brain.

Three movies are crazy about are
Designated survivor
Power
The blacklist.
Re: The Blacklist | Nigerian Engineer Turns Serial Killer by kolaf2003: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2021
I completely agree, I still dont believe Liz is dead, she faked her death once before

(1) (Reply)

Extreme Human Experiment Turns This Young Woman Into A Killing Machine / Looks At The #AMVCA2022 | The Must See Red Carpet Looks From Your Favourite Star / Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.