Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Shareitlite Christmas Giveaway - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shareitlite Christmas Giveaway (221 Views)

Christmas Giveaway!!! Phone Giveaway!!! / Christmas Giveaway On Olist / Christmas Giveaway On Olist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shareitlite Christmas Giveaway by MallamWizlee(m): 2:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Shareit lite app is a unique and wonderful app that is use for sharing files between phones and it serve as a wonderful source of earning diamonds which can be used in claiming airtime. #Slitechristmas @Muhammed @Auta

Re: Shareitlite Christmas Giveaway by Prince248: 2:52am On Dec 16, 2021
#slitechristmas
Hello everyone the name is Emmanuel.
Here to say this is one of the best app have used for sharing apps and files with my friends the best part too is that it gives free airtime. I really recommend this app for you if you want to share your apps and files with friends and if you are in need of airtime
If you want to learn the airtime
Step 1:Download the app name Shareit lite is available on play store
Step 2:Enter the app tap the box shaking below and login
Step 3:Go to friend code and input (3599) don't add the bracket you will be given 6k diamonds
Step 4: Open the crate and get extra diamonds
Step 5: Go to crazy chest and tap as fast as you can so you can get a lot of crate to open
Step 6: Go to lucky spin and spin (it refreshes every 24hours
Step 7: Invite your friends with your invite code to get more diamonds and 10lucky spin chances
Step 8: Tap the diamonds it will take you to a page where you redeem them for airtime
I really love using this app guys is on of the best have ever used kudos to the developers and the remaining team
#slitechristmas @sliteNG Emmzy Diamond Everbright Ekundayo

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Needed / I Want To Sell My Faulty Phone Note 10 Board Board/panel Roblem / Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.