Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You (808 Views)

Prayer:God Made It Complicated / Watch This Sunday Powerful Sermon, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING / What Does It Mean To Pray Without Ceasing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by BroOlanrewaju(m): 5:09am On Dec 16, 2021
By this message I pray you shall be blessed. Let me remind you, that we are to admonish one another, recall that Paul The Apostle admonished the Thessalonians, where he used such powerful phrases and sentences, one of such that made emphasis on the gravity of prayer and timing was when he used the word, Pray without ceasing not season. This Bible verse is in 1 Thessalonians 5:17: it reads, "Pray without ceasing" what does that mean ? It means it is possible to pray and faint in the continuity of the prayer. A person can be discouraged because his or her result is delayed even after prayer but Paul said, Pray without ceasing, and he meant you should Pray Until Something Happens. (PUSH).

Let me pray for somebody, I don't know the gravity of the prayer you have been praying in which there hasn't been result to show for it. I decree the Lord will answer you in the name of Jesus. Shout Seven powerful Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by missidy: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2021
It can be very discouraging to pray for years without getting any answers. Most times you just accept your fate and settle into the condition you have found yourself in.
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by BroOlanrewaju(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
missidy:
It can be very discouraging to pray for years without getting any answers. Most times you just accept your fate and settle into the condition you have found yourself in.

No, you don't accept the condition you have found yourself. You must keep knocking the doors of Heaven until God answers. He said knock, and it will be opened. Ask and it shall be given. A lot of times believers are just murmuring not praying. He said ask till your joy is full.

2 Likes

Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Lovebliss2(f): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmm
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by BroOlanrewaju(m): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Lovebliss2:

Been knocking and asking for so many years, yet nothing.

May be I can relate well with your "request" in quote. But if not message me privately.

You see, many of us have found ourselves in this scenarios where we have been knocking on heavens doors for answer. Did you know, that there's no spiritual victory that does not have human side of waging war , doing battle, applying knowledge in order to bring down the hand of God upon that situations.
The point here is, there's someone(human/angel) /something is the carrier of your blessing that will activate that answer from his/her/it's end.

You can read about "if you want to hear the voice of God, do these" under my signature...
If you could hear God, the matter is settled
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Lovebliss2(f): 12:53am On Dec 21, 2021
BroOlanrewaju:

May be I can relate well with your "request" in quote. But if not message me privately.

You see, many of us have found ourselves in this scenarios where we have been knocking on heavens doors for answer. Did you know, that there's no spiritual victory that does not have human side of waging war , doing battle, applying knowledge in order to bring down the hand of God upon that situations.
The point here is, there's someone(human/angel) /something is the carrier of your blessing that will activate that answer from his/her/it's end.

You can read about "if you want to hear the voice of God, do these" under my signature...
If you could hear God, the matter is settled

Okay.
Thank you.
Will read through.
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by BroOlanrewaju(m): 2:20am On Dec 23, 2021
BECOME LIKE JESUS.

Let it not surprise you to know that Christ' life is seen in the lineage of All the Father's of Faith from the book of Genesis. Jesus by life and earthly living followed divine protocols to be elevated to that kingship overall those who has come before and that will come after him, aside his divine position as God in man.

Hear me well, Many children of God wants to get the result of Jesus in the real life, hear me if you want these kinds of powerful manifestations of Christ in your Christian Life your must follow these order :

1. Walk away from the crowd, to identify with God.

Unto Abraham, God said : "Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:" (Genesis 12)

Unto Noah, God said: "Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. (Genesis 7:1)

Unto Jacob, God said "Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto Me, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother." Genesis 35.

Unto Joseph, sold out of the crowd to Egypt for his Glory and Manifestation (Gen. 37:28)

Unto Moses, God said "Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt." (Exodus 3:10).

The list goes on and on, of Joshua, Caleb, Deborah, Samson, Samuel, David, etc...

If you must walk with God acceptably, you must be identified with Him. You must know him personally. How do you know him. Talk to him everyday(1 These 5:17),

You can't serve God and know God while you are lost in the crowd. As a matter of fact without standing out for God you cannot reach out to heaven, you cannot become Heavens renowned champion. Every man from Genesis to Revelation who stood out of the Crowd to touch Heaven single handedly gain relevance with Heaven. If you are lost in the crowd you are the real lost child, infact the real perpetual prodigal son is not only a child who collected money and wasted it, it is also that child who squandered all his lives earnings in the midst of the world without retracing himself to his father and having him been received into his home. It is very clear that the world is a crowded place, Child of God you must not get lost in the midst of the crowd. You must identify with God in the secret, in the open and declare him as your Father.

1 Like

Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by BroOlanrewaju(m): 3:38am On Dec 27, 2021
2. ALONE WITH GOD IN THE ROOM OR TRY PRAYER WALK IN LONELY PLACES.
If you have not tried it, TRY it. Get busy with your God. Talk to him like daughter to Father. Just talk, develop a Father Son talk with him he will answer you, remember "na turn by turn" especially for those who wanted direct talk from the Father Himself. I tell you the truth. Someone said God is omnipotent and Omniscient. Yes, He is but he doesn't violate principles. There are things we know but we keep them as secrets.

Let me share my experience about talking to God. In 2004, one of the things I learnt was prayer walk, i do it alot then, one time someone saw me and said to me you are walking and talking, are you alright? Immediately after the confrontation I stopped prayer walk. However, I did it privately while walking but a lot of distractive objects won't allow for such concentration those years. As time goes I developed intimacy with the Father. In fact at some points when I had serious challenges, I talk to my Daddy and Daddy would speak audibly to me. Once that's ascertained am rest assured everything is under control. So what I do, I ensure sometime a long physical prayer conversation, sometime a short prayer conversation, sometime a heart to spirit prayer conversation and lastly dream prayer conversation. So all of these modes of prayer talk and conversation are so deep that God answers prayers. All you need to do, be deliberate in your closet as you engage yourself to pray and most importantly in your inner man be more deliberate. Make sure you are there for that conversation with Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by BroOlanrewaju(m): 2:32am On Jan 17, 2022
ARE YOU PRAYING ?
Smiles, yes I smile and you know why I am smiling because I look back at some points when you and I thought our thoughts are pleas and words voiced out to God as form of prayers but we're either voiceless outrage or nothing heard at all.
The truth is there is a difference between praying and complaining? Is somebody getting this? Praying is a physical and spiritual exercise devoid of deceit to the Almighty and All-knowing ! God is in the business of soul searching and I used that world because if you think of these dumbs they also pray but could be in form of sign conversation not soul groaning and that's what Paul said in Romans 8:26... "With groanings that cannot be uttered
Which means the spirit of God can uplift a man into a realm of the spirit in which he prays with himself his body, and mind both United to take a common course before God because James 2:17 ESV, said So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. The higher level of this informs when there's the conformity of God's spirit in man in unity with his belief in the prayer, Faith Sparkles and God begin to act mightily because HEB 11:6 says without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. Amen And for the word to work in your life you must tune to Jesus because faith comes from hearing the word of Jesus, and hearing him through the word of Christ both written and spoken words.

So what informs your acts of praying in the long run?
Result ! Yes Results.

The only thing that showcase you have truly prayed through is the result that shows forth. When you have prayed through, God will bless your effort, he send his angels to minister to you. In fact no labour goes in vain as long as it is done in faith, God will not owe anyman. I ask you again, are you praying ? If you are praying you will know, result will show your praying. If you are not praying and the result you are seeing is encouraging, it may be the result of your parents groanings in the years ago that manifest no or someone somewhere is interceding, take note that nothing just happens. Some people have labored for their children when they(children) knew nothing, as they have grown they begin to think everything is normal, without knowing some people pay the price. You can pay the price for generations ahead of you, you can be their voice, help in that intercession ministry so they will be grateful to God for you.
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Daboboy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
BroOlanrewaju:
2. ALONE WITH GOD IN THE ROOM OR TRY PRAYER WALK IN LONELY PLACES.
If you have not tried it, TRY it. Get busy with your God. Talk to him like daughter to Father. Just talk, develop a Father Son talk with him he will answer you, remember "na turn by turn" especially for those who wanted direct talk from the Father Himself. I tell you the truth. Someone said God is omnipotent and Omniscient. Yes, He is but he doesn't violate principles. There are things we know but we keep them as secrets.

Let me share my experience about talking to God. In 2004, one of the things I learnt was prayer walk, i do it alot then, one time someone saw me and said to me you are walking and talking, are you alright? Immediately after the confrontation I stopped prayer walk. However, I did it privately while walking but a lot of distractive objects won't allow for such concentration those years. As time goes I developed intimacy with the Father. In fact at some points when I had serious challenges, I talk to my Daddy and Daddy would speak audibly to me. Once that's ascertained am rest assured everything is under control. So what I do, I ensure sometime a long physical prayer conversation, sometime a short prayer conversation, sometime a heart to spirit prayer conversation and lastly dream prayer conversation. So all of these modes of prayer talk and conversation are so deep that God answers prayers. All you need to do, be deliberate in your closet as you engage yourself to pray and most importantly in your inner man be more deliberate. Make sure you are there for that conversation with Daddy.
I want to build this relationship with God op please how can i reach out to u for guidance
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by BroOlanrewaju(m): 2:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Daboboy:

I want to build this relationship with God op please how can i reach out to u for guidance

message me via email : heavensgatepublishers@gmail.com
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by BroOlanrewaju(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2022
Have you prayed today ?
Pray Now!
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On May 17, 2023
BroOlanrewaju:
■ By this message I pray you shall be blessed. Let me remind you, that we are to admonish one another, recall that Paul The Apostle admonished the Thessalonians, where he used such powerful phrases and sentences, one of such that made emphasis on the gravity of prayer and timing was when he used the word, Pray without ceasing not season. This Bible verse is in 1 Thessalonians 5:17: it reads, "Pray without ceasing" what does that mean ? It means it is possible to pray and faint in the continuity of the prayer. A person can be discouraged because his or her result is delayed even after prayer but Paul said, Pray without ceasing, and he meant you should Pray Until Something Happens. (PUSH). Let me pray for somebody, I don't know the gravity of the prayer you have been praying in which there hasn't been result to show for it. I decree the Lord will answer you in the name of Jesus. Shout Seven powerful Amen.
You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

I say all this to mean that you can pray without ceasing until your death bed and God will still not answer your prayer if you remain unrighteous until then. So, rather than focus on prayer itself, it is best to focus your major attention on the primary task which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order that your ceaseless praying may then, and only then, obtain meaning. undecided
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Kobojunkie: 11:20am On May 18, 2023
missidy:
Unrighteous is the reason for that and it will continue that way if you don't actively tackle it. God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. undecided
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On May 19, 2023
BroOlanrewaju:
■ No, you don't accept the condition you have found yourself. You must keep knocking the doors of Heaven until God answers. He said knock, and it will be opened. Ask and it shall be given. A lot of times believers are just murmuring not praying. He said ask till your joy is full.
Again, the only reason why God would not answer a prayer said to Him is unrighteousness. Whether you pretend people murmur instead has nothing to do with anything. undecided
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Kobojunkie: 2:11am On May 23, 2023
BroOlanrewaju:
■ May be I can relate well with your "request" in quote. But if not message me privately. You see, many of us have found ourselves in this scenarios where we have been knocking on heavens doors for answer. Did you know, that there's no spiritual victory that does not have human side of waging war , doing battle, applying knowledge in order to bring down the hand of God upon that situations. The point here is, there's someone(human/angel) /something is the carrier of your blessing that will activate that answer from his/her/it's end. You can read about "if you want to hear the voice of God, do these" under my signature... If you could hear God, the matter is settled
Righteousness, not prayer or your numerous mental battles, is instead the key to answers from God. undecided
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by missidy: 5:06am On May 28, 2023
Who be this one!! God's assistant or what? Quoting my post from 2 years ago, problem that has been solved since and I'm living in & enjoying my answered prayers. Stay there and be doing assistant God. 😂😂😂
Kobojunkie:
Unrighteous is the reason for that and it will continue that way if you don't actively tackle it. God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. undecided
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Kobojunkie: 5:07am On May 28, 2023
missidy:
Who be this one!! God's assistant or what? Quoting my post from 2 years ago, problem that has been solved since and I'm living in & enjoying my answered prayers. Stay there and be doing assistant God. 😂😂😂
Are you insisting that God answered your prayers right in the midst of your unrighteousness? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by missidy: 5:15am On May 28, 2023
Thank God man isn't God. Reading my post here from 2 years ago proves that God indeed answers prayers no matter how long it takes. Don't ever loose faith in life, God answers when you least expect it. He gives double for your trouble. And when that good thing finally happens, people will want to associate with you. People wey no send you before will want to become your friend grin.

1 Like

Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by missidy: 5:15am On May 28, 2023
Get out madam, you are a lost soul.
Kobojunkie:
Are you insisting that God answered your prayers right in the midst of your unrighteousness? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Kobojunkie: 5:17am On May 28, 2023
missidy:
Get out madam, you are a lost soul.
The question is simple.. Are you insinuating that God answered your prayers right in the midst of your unrighteousness? shocked shocked

Cause that would mean God is a Liar since He said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous.. undecided
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by missidy: 5:23am On May 28, 2023
Were you living with me or are you the Holy Spirit to know I was unrighteous? How did you come to that conclusion of someone you don't know without living with the person or being the Holy Spirit? Alaseju oversabi christian.
Kobojunkie:
The question is simple.. Are you insinuating that God answered your prayers right in the midst of your unrighteousness? shocked shocked

Cause that would mean God is a Liar since He said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous.. undecided
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by missidy: 5:24am On May 28, 2023
The prayer has been answered since last year. Sit down in your house and continue calling God a liar.
Kobojunkie:

Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by missidy: 5:27am On May 28, 2023
Madam don't quote me in any of your nonsense talks, when you see my comments pass or face your front. I'm not interested in your judgemental and upsidedown Christianity.
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Kobojunkie: 5:27am On May 28, 2023
missidy:
■ Were you living with me or are you the Holy Spirit to know I was unrighteous?
■ How did you come to that conclusion of someone you don't know without living with the person or being the Holy Spirit?
■ Alaseju oversabi christian.
1. Oh OK! So you were able to become Holy? When did you become Holy vessel of God? undecided

2. Everyone starts off unrighteous and majority remain unrighteous to their death. It is only those who first become Holy, that then move on to be approved Righteous by God Himself. So, when did you become Holy and how did God approve you Righteous? Did you hear His voice speak His approval to you or how did you find out? undecided

3. I am not of the religion of Christianity hence not a Christian. Rather, I am a follower of Jesus Christ and as such I live my life in continuous submission and obedience to His Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God.. undecided
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Kobojunkie: 5:32am On May 28, 2023
missidy:
■ Madam don't quote me in any of your nonsense talks, when you see my comments pass or face your front.
■ I'm not interested in your judgemental and upsidedown Christianity.
For that to happen you would need to deactivate your account entirely. undecided
2. Since when did asking questions amount to judging you? By the way, didn't Jesus Christ explain to you that you are to judge all things righteously .I.e according to His standard? So why are you afraid to have your claims judged by the standard that is Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Pray Without Ceasing... Continue In Prayer, God Will Answer You by Kobojunkie: 5:32am On May 28, 2023
missidy:
The prayer has been answered since last year. Sit down in your house and continue calling God a liar.
Answered by whom though? That is the question. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Two Female Members Of Deeper Life Church Fight Over 'revelation' (video / Is It The Body,soul Or The Spirit That will Born In Hell / Pastor Paul Eneche Under Heavy Attack For Claiming Preachers Abandon Real Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.