Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security (8599 Views)

Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko / 2023: APC Governors Pass A Vote Of Confidence In Adamu / Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by itsme01: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Abeg you can't deceive us, you are all the same,arewa. Economic parasites and huge burden to the south.

Today the north east have North east development commission funded by Niger Delta oil money.
Thunda will surely faya that lugard and his bones

Mkpuru Mniri youths , wake up you contribute nothing but actually gulp Nigerian resources like Fulani

So Mkpuru Mniri youths and Fulanis should never insult anyone as they are both leeches and economic Almajiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by Champneys: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Deceit.

To what end?
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by ohil: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2021
THE MOMENT OF REALITY. THE EVIL THAT MEN DO.............
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by kolokolobi(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2021
colchrist:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/16/north-east-governors-pass-verdict-on-fg-effort-in-sub-regions-security/

No where in all of it did they take any responsibility meanwhile they are governors enjoying the perks of the office and earning salaries etc. Wow.
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by Tupaq: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Hypocrites!!! You think you can lie to yourself? Keep receiving yourself.
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by AfonjaConehead: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
itsme01:

Mkpuru Mniri youths , wake up you contribute nothing but actually gulp Nigerian resources like Fulani

So Mkpuru Mniri youths and Fulanis should never insult anyone as they are both leeches and economic Alumajiri big alumajiri f... @40,to you everyone else is Igbo.. your thinking and reasoning ain't different from your malus.
I'm from the Niger Delta and without us, you mallams and your entire desert region are dead

Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by Aether(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
So who are the ones saying the North is Bleeding?
Here is proof that all is well and good.
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by iyke2frankeze: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2021
They are right!
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by foreshore(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by ramatintin(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2021
And some are crying north is bleeding when your leaders are saying security has improved. North is peaceful.EoD
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by BelovedofLord: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2021
colchrist:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/16/north-east-governors-pass-verdict-on-fg-effort-in-sub-regions-security/

THERE'S apparent confusion in the, NORTH!

WHO DO WE BELIEVE, NOW?

THE PAID AGENTS OR THE CITIZENRY!!!
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by abah001: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2021
This are still the same people that attack sowere when he was protesting about the country insecurities challenges
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by saintmm(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2021
These governors just alluded to my stand that north is peaceful, all those news are just propaganda while the protesters are paid agents to make the government look bad.
Imagine the concerns of the so called governor's! Stylishly, attention has been taken away from north east to make it look as if total normalcy has been restored and what the govenors could come out to talk about is on budget
Still wondering how this nation can move forward as a single unit!

I rise
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by surequality: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2021
When will these people wake up from their slumber?
Ethnicity, religion and tribal sentiment is still playing in their heart, mind and in decision making process.
These governors would not have pass vote of confident if President Buhari is from the south or if he is a Christian.
Ethnicity, religion and tribal sentiment!
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by 9jaTalks(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2021
Min. SaxPriest Prayers for you and your family these season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etE8Y3FcCco
Lets take our burdens to God in 3mins ���✅
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by MikeBetty(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2021
And some people is crying north is bleeding. From where is it bleeding
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by prophetfire: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2021
ignis:
Northern governors are commending and praising the FG for her Effort in stabilizing security while the North is breeding...
No wonder I order for extra bottle whenever the bandits attack politicians.
. And they said north is bleeding? Even governor Zulum says north is doing fine. Why are they telling us to join them to protest?
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by Billygee2u: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2021
mariovito:
if they say the north is safe and peaceful, who am I to say otherwise. and one mumu was saying Southerners should join in the protest.
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by Billygee2u: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2021
prophetfire:
. And they said north is bleeding? Even governor Zulum says north is doing fine. Why are they telling us to join them to protest?
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by Danjikanbauchi: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Tor and their youths are protesting rubbish, when their governors are happy with the president.

In southern kaduna most of the villages have been killed and only fulani Terrorists and their cows inhabiting there.

And that's why God is fighting for us now.
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by boym(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2021
I'm just that quiet girl who tries to be nice to everyone, who tries to understand everything, but still cannot escape the darkness that surrounds me. I'm that girl who tries to find herself, but has no luck doing so. I'm that girl who can never find Mr.Right or Ms. Right. I'm that girl who everyone forgets. I'm unique and awkward at times, but I can be funny or anything else anyone wants me to be. That's who I am.
Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by boym(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2021
boym:
I'm just that quiet girl who tries to be nice to everyone, who tries
to understand everything, but still cannot escape the darkness that
surrounds me. I'm that girl who tries to find herself, but has no
luck doing so. I'm that girl who can never find Mr.Right or Ms.
Right. I'm that girl who everyone forgets. I'm unique and awkward
at times, but I can be funny or anything else anyone wants me to
be. That's who I am.

Re: North-East Governors Pass Verdict On FG's Effort In Sub-Region’s Security by iampeterben(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
itsme01:

Did they support Amotekun , EndSars or operation Egu ebube
Who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions / 2023: Why Rivers People Cannot Betray Tinubu – Tony Okocha / Amaechi Will Eventually Secure The APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.