Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest (1221 Views)

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2021
How Time flies, how can wa forget 1945 when the Igbos up North was killed in the first episode of bloody Xenophobia/Terrorism but while our people cried and begged not to be slaughtered, begged for water as the ground is hot drinking blood and people getting dehydrated yet mockingly in the eyes of the inherent blood maniacs that had characterized the North, you called us "Nyamiri" (a corruption of the Igbo word Nyem Mmiri which means give me water).

But today, what you started with the Igbos had spread everywhere, as an Igbo person the sanctity of the human blood is sanctimonious, there is no mockery in this, there is no joy to gain in feeling a sense of satisfaction whatsoever that the North is having a taste of their own medicine but for some reasons the Igbos and myself in particular would not join any protest for now though whenever I'm opportune, I shall speak up.

The North had been the traditional partner of the Igbos in the journey of Nigeria so honestly it hurts to watch the North go this way, but even us had to deal with so much and still dealing with a lot that whatever bleeding going on in the North may feel like a casual routine.

But despite our embracing the North and indeed Nigeria, we had shouldered all our brunt on our own despite our accommodations and nationalism the funny thing is that those we called our friends United against us for the slaughter of our kind, the first mayor of Enugu was a Northerner and despite that Kaduna Nzeogwu was from Midwest the coup was called Igbo coup despite also failing in the Midwest,

Igbos would pay the price of the brutal fallout, okay long story short, You can call on the other South to join, but Nyamiris are dealing with a whole lots of things currently and honestly our lands are bleeding too.

4 Likes

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by gentiles(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2021
North does not need igbos to join the 'Northisbleeding' protest, igbos should be concerned about the log in their eyes, not the speck in others eyes. Igbos should be worried about ipob terrorism and cannibalism ravaging their region. A word is enough for the wise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by Tranquillity360: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2021
gentiles:
North does not need igbos to join the 'Northisbleeding' protest, igbos should be concerned about the log in their eyes, not the speck in others eyes. Igbos should be worried about ipob terrorism and cannibalism ravaging their region. A word is enough for the wise.
We Igbo love Ipob and all their actionsgrin grin

5 Likes

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by Nbotee(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2021
gentiles:

At what point has it seemed that Igbos were more worried about the North than what is happening in the East? Some of U can't wait to show the hatred in U at any and every mention of Igbos. The North isn't even protesting yet. Until protests starts in Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Sokoto and defy security personnel sent to disperse them, then anyone who believes the North are protesting or ready to protest are fooling themselves. They jus want to bait the South
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Lol at OP. You're a joker bruv. At least the North has the awareness to admit she has problems by convening #Northisbleeding protest.

When will you Igbos do same for the SE? I forget you are the biggest hypocrites in the Universe who prefer to obsess over the speck in the eyes of others while ignoring the big log in your own eye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Dsalvo:
Lol at OP. You're a joker bruv. At least the North have the awareness to admit they have problems by convening #Northisbleeding protest.

When will you Igbos do same for the SE? I forget you are the biggest hypocrites in the Universe who prefer to obsess over the speck in the eyes of others while ignorinv the big log in your own eye.
We acknowledge whatever log or spec in our eyes but we are not the one calling on any side to join, we deal with our shits, yes here is not Eldorado but we are not calling on anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by Tranquillity360: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2021
AlexBells:
How Time flies, how can wa forget 1945 when the Igbos up North was killed in the first episode of bloody Xenophobia/Terrorism but while our people cried and begged not to be slaughtered, begged for water as the ground is hot drinking blood and people getting dehydrated yet mockingly in the eyes of the inherent blood maniacs that had characterized the North, you called us "Nyamiri" (a corruption of the Igbo word Nyem Mmiri which means give me water).

But today, what you started with the Igbos had spread everywhere, as an Igbo person the sanctity of the human blood is sanctimonious, there is no mockery in this, there is no joy to gain in feeling a sense of satisfaction whatsoever that the North is having a taste of their own medicine but for some reasons the Igbos and myself in particular would not join any protest for now though whenever I'm opportune, I shall speak up.

The North had been the traditional partner of the Igbos in the journey of Nigeria so honestly it hurts to watch the North go this way, but even us had to deal with so much and still dealing with a lot that whatever bleeding going on in the North may feel like a casual routine.

But despite our embracing the North and indeed Nigeria, we had shouldered all our brunt on our own despite our accommodations and nationalism the funny thing is that those we called our friends United against us for the slaughter of our kind, the first mayor of Enugu was a Northerner and despite that Kaduna Nzeogwu was from Midwest the coup was called Igbo coup despite also failing in the Midwest,

Igbos would pay the price of the brutal fallout, okay long story short, You can call on the other South to join, but Nyamiris are dealing with a whole lots of things currently and honestly our lands are bleeding too.

When northerners are calling the south to join them,they mean their fellow 97%,those that helped them make baba president.Not the better south,the 5%ers.

My only anger is outcast south is not enjoying buhari government like their northern brothers.They supposed enjoy the government of buhari and osibanjo equally.

1 Like

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2021
only a foolish igboman will join d north to protest. as a matter of urgency i think ndi-igbo shld organise a counter protest, a pro buhari protest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2021
gentiles:
We are concerned about what is happening here and we had dealt with loads without calling on anyone, why are they calling us to join when we single handedly faced a civil war alone, I think the joke here is on you and everyone else who can't fight their battles
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
only a foolish igboman will join d north to protest. as a matter of urgency i think ndi-igbo shld organise a counter protest, a pro buhari protest.
We Did it for Abacha, lol we might as well do it for Buhari, Baba had exceeded our expectations in goodwill lol
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by BigSarah(f): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2021
You guys dragging Igbos to every conversation, what is wrong with you all?
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Tranquillity360:
When northerners are calling the south to join them,they mean their fellow 97%,those that helped them make baba president.Not the better south,the 5%ers.

My only anger is outcast south is not enjoying buhari government like their northern brothers.They supposed enjoy the government of buhari and osibanjo equally.
You are just too civil, I see you trying all means to avoid saying some Mus-lims
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2021
BigSarah:
Like you didn't read the part where they dragged us into it, why would they tell us to join the protest just because our people are trading there, did they join our sit at home, please stop being a hypocrite, you don't see when they drag us into it but see when we react about it,
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2021
AlexBells:

We acknowledge whatever log or spec in our eyes but we are not the one calling on any side to join, we deal with our shits, yes here is not Eldorado but we are not calling on anyone

You never ever do that. Stop deluding yourself. Tell the truth, for once, and shame the Devil.

You are the same people silent about Obigbo-Oyigbo massacre while even your cousins in Abia who have never set foot in Lagos want Nigeria to burn because of Lekki lies.

Look at how your sister, the now discredited DJ Witch, carries Lekki lies on her head till today yet she has never said anything about the many killings and atrocities in her land of origin.

When have you Igbos insisted Awkuzu SARS genocidaire James Nwafor and his men must be found and brought to justice?

Why is a lynch mob not outside Obiano's residence for giving James Nwafor a senior security job in his Governor detail after Nwafor was already known to all to have been the organiser of mass killings and dismemberment of Igbos for years?

Yet you all know where Tinubu lives and want it burnt down with Tinubu and his extended family inside.

Tinubu is "scum" who must never be President but Obi should be handed the job never mind that the Awkuzu SARS genocide happened under his reign as Governor with many directly fingering Obi as complicit in the conspiracy.

I could go on. Bottom line is that you lot are too duplicitous and you should stop hypocritical noise such as that you present on this thread. Nigerians are fed up of it.

2 Likes

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Dsalvo:

You never ever do that. Stop deluding yourself. Tell the truth, for once, and shame the Devil.

You are the same people silent about Obigbo-Oyigbo massacre while even your cousins in Abia who have never set foot in Lagos want Nigeria to burn because of Lekki lies.

Look at how your sister, the now discredited DJ Witch, carries Lekki lies on her head till today yet she has never said anything about the many killings and atrocities in her land of origin.

When have you Igbos insisted Awkuzu SARS genocidaire James Nwafor and his men must be found and brought to justice?

Why is a lynch mob not outside Obiano's residence for giving James Nwafor a senior security job in his Governor detail after Nwafor was already known to all to have been the organiser of mass killings and dismemberment of Igbos for years?

Yet you all know where Tinubu lives and want it burnt down with Tinubu and his extended family inside.

Tinubu is "scum" who must never be President but Obi should be handed the job never mind that the Awkuzu SARS genocide happened ubder his reign as Governor with many directily fingeribg Obi as complicit in the conspiracy.

I could go on. Bottom line is that you lot are too duplicitous and you should stop hypocritical noise such as that you present on this thread. Nigerians are fed up of it.
I think you are just a pained bitter skull miner, how much do you want the Igbos to speak, I guess Nnamdi Kanu was a Fulani or Yoruba man, he even went as far as putting a bounty on a sitting governor (Nyesom Wike) he kept on speaking against what happened later,

Is Obigbo Massacre not the remote cause of the unknown gunmen reality today in the East, pained hypocrites, please no one knows your Tinubu in the East, I'm even more popular than him in the East,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2021
AlexBells:

I think you are just a pained bitter skull miner, how much do you want the Igbos to speak, I guess Nnamdi Kanu was a Fulani or Yoruba man, he even went as far as putting a bounty on a sitting governor (Nyesom Wike) he kept on speaking against what happened later,

Is Obigbo Massacre not the remote cause of the unknown gunmen reality today in the East, pained hypocrites, please no one knows your Tinubu in the East, I'm even more popular than him in the East,

Lol. Painment of a hypocrite. Go and convene your own #Igbolandisbleeding protest. It is needed badly.

Stop trying to 'shalaye' for the North. You have the same serious problems of terrorism they do and worse.

Every Nigerian is now aware of the Igbomans antics of throwing big stones while he lives in the biggest glass house on Earth. Yeye hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Painment of a hypocrite. Go and convene your own #Igbolandisbleeding protest. It is needed badly.

Stop trying to 'shalaye' for the North. You have the same serious problems of terrorism they do and worse.

Every Nigerian is now aware of the Igbomans antics of throwing big stones while he lives in the biggest glass house on Earth. Yeye hypocrites.
So what is the sit at home to you, isn't it a protest?

1 Like

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2021
AlexBells:

We Did it for Abacha, lol we might as well do it for Buhari, Baba had exceeded our expectations in goodwill lol
lmao. sai baba

1 Like

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AfonjaConehead: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Dsalvo:
Lol at OP. You're a joker bruv. At least the North has the awareness to admit she has problems by convening #Northisbleeding protest.

When will you Igbos do same for the SE? I forget you are the biggest hypocrites in the Universe who prefer to obsess over the speck in the eyes of others while ignoring the big log in your own eye. afonja.. any little thing about Igbo,your museum toothpick go start to raise grin
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2021
The organizers of the north is bleeding are mostly southerners in abuja who want to force a protest by all means.

2 Likes

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AfonjaConehead: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Dsalvo:

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AfonjaConehead: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The organizers of the north is bleeding are mostly southerners in abuja who want to force a protest by all means.
yes and the muje one-way abokis must obey. Chai!!! So much for your mallamility grin

Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by alanto: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Leave the northerners. Your problem right now is bigger than protest or Nigeria. Your people have become savage. The human that you people eat codedly you have started eating human in glare view. Do something about that. Enough of the propaganda. If you truly love your people. Do something about the killings and cannibalism. Write threads about that. Sanitize your people no one should be eating human flesh in this age.
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by alanto: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Tranquillity360:
We Igbo love Ipob and all their actionsgrin grin
Trust me. We know. grin
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by alanto: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Nbotee:

At what point has it seemed that Igbos were more worried about the North than what is happening in the East? Some of U can't wait to show the hatred in U at any and every mention of Igbos. The North isn't even protesting yet. Until protests starts in Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Sokoto and defy security personnel sent to disperse them, then anyone who believes the North are protesting or ready to protest are fooling themselves. They jus want to bait the South
When you start showin concern over what is happening in igboland, when you start writing threads and commenting on Igbo related threads that’s when we take you serious. For now you are still concerned about Tinubu and the very long time ago dead Afonja.
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:
Leave the northerners. Your problem right now is bigger than protest or Nigeria. Your people have become savage. The human that you people eat codedly you have started eating human in glare view. Do something about that. Enough of the propaganda. If you truly love your people. Do something about the killings and cannibalism. Write threads about that. Sanitize your people no one should be eating human flesh in this age.
Yet we are not calling on anyone, spot the difference
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

When you start showin concern over what is happening in igboland, when you start writing threads and commenting on Igbo related threads that’s when we take you serious. For now you are still concerned about Tinubu and the very long time ago dead Afonja.
Abeg stop forcing unpopular Tinubu oon everyone, stop spamming my thread with that dude, if you must market him by all means, create a thread for him, stop using my popularity to sell that crook lol,
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by alanto: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2021
BigSarah:
Big madam the OP is Igbo. He dragged Igbo into this.
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

Big madam the OP is Igbo. He dragged Igbo into this.
They dragged Igbo into it, when they called on Igbos to join the protest, why drag the 5% in the events of the dividend of your vote
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by alanto: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Yet we are not calling on anyone, spot the difference
Lol besides opening thread every second about how Tinubu is not going to be president and threatening everyone about what will happen if Igbo man didn’t become the President in 2023 what exactly are you doing about the happenings in igboland?
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by alanto: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Like you didn't read the part where they dragged us into it, why would they tell us to join the protest just because our people are trading there, did they join our sit at home, please stop being a hypocrite, you don't see when they drag us into it but see when we react about it,
Are you the only person in the south?
Re: Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

Lol besides opening thread every second about how Tinubu is not going to be president and threatening everyone about what will happen if Igbo man didn’t become the President in 2023 what exactly are you doing about the happenings in igboland?
Please what is Tinubu, is it a brand of menstrual pad?, I have told you no body knows that guy where I come from and indeed in my book he is a nobody, please I will start charging you for spamming my thread lol, I'm yet to figure out who Buhari is to he forced down another colossal crook,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Here Is Why No South Westerner Can Rule In 2023 / Don't Enter Nigeria,if You Wish To Enjoy Your Freedom. Benoise Judge tell igboho / Obiano Left N400 Million Cash And Over N100 Billion In Debt – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.