Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Does The Christian Life Really Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Christian Life Really Mean? (115 Views)

Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Christian Life Really Mean? by Nooneonline(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2021
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20"

Knowing who you are in Christ is the beginning of living a triumphant life. Christianity has levels of maturity, and it is vital for every Christian to know this and make a conscious effort to grow to full maturity to enjoy the highest blessing of God. Apostle Paul gives us a true picture of what true Christianity is about. It is about being crucified with Christ and allowing Christ Jesus to live and work in you and with you, meaning that you totally sacrifice your own will, desires, and dreams and fully embrace the will of Christ while living His will to the full. Dear beloved, are you pursuing your own will and desires? Your own will and desires will have no reward in heaven. Fellowship with the Holy Spirit, the Word of God, and Jesus Christ will show you specifically what He wants you to do for Him. His anointing will lead you to do good and relieve the oppressed (Acts 10:38). Hallelujah! Be a true Christian!

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For Eternity - Word Encounter / Rejoice And Leap For Joy! / The Way To A Secure Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.