Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Afonja Ritualists,.igbo Cannibals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afonja Ritualists,.igbo Cannibals (549 Views)

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afonja Ritualists,.igbo Cannibals by basty: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6897074/indigenous-cannibals-biafra-icob-imo

I often wonder when Igbo called Yoruba as Ritualists as if Okija is in the southwest Nigeria.

Igbo's known for propaganda and cover up. It is so bad that no Igbo ever commented on the topic above. But if it has been in Yorubaland, the Nairaland would have been on fire.
The whole world know that Igbos are cannibal and Ritualists. If the Igbos talk, they will say Afonja are Ritualists. A cannibal. The father of Ritualists.

Aguleri, Umuleri, Abriba, Uli, Okija, Ngwa,Okigwe and so forth were historically known for devouring human being.
I will keep naming to Akwa Ibom to Biase, Ugep down to Cameroon.
Igbos cannot be covering their good for nothing unhabitable gully and be wagging their mouth on Yoruba who they called skull miners.
Packs of Animals, (awon omo alugijo) descendants of Gorillas

1 Like

Re: Afonja Ritualists,.igbo Cannibals by yorubakid: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2021
basty:
[s]

I often wonder when Igbo called Yoruba as Ritualists as if Okija is in the southwest Nigeria.

Igbo's known for propaganda and cover up. It is so bad that no Igbo ever commented on the topic above. But if it has been in Yorubaland, the Nairaland would have been on fire.
The whole world know that Igbos are cannibal and Ritualists. If the Igbos talk, they will say Afonja are Ritualists. A cannibal. The father of Ritualists.

Aguleri, Umuleri, Abriba, Uli, Okija, Ngwa,Okigwe and so forth were historically known for devouring human being.
Igbos cannot be covering their good for nothing unhabitable gully and be wagging their mouth on Yoruba who they called skull miners.
Packs of Animals, (awon omo alugijo) descendants of Gorillas[/s]

No day goes by without us getting news of how yorubas are murdering theirselves in Yorubaland for Ritual.. have you forgotten Soka forest in Oyo, plus other numerous places where afonjas were kept and killed while their head harvested for rituals.. states like Oyo, ogun and osun are known for ritual killings in Africa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Afonja Ritualists,.igbo Cannibals by alanto: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2021
basty:

Packs of Animals, (awon omo alugijo) descendants of Gorillas

Na today you know say akrika people de chop human being. It’s been in discussion for decades. I’m surprised people are just knowing now. Why do you think people don’t go to southeast for anything. If you marry them you go for wedding there is like 80% chance you won’t make it back alive. Because you will be roasted and eaten. Igbos are cannibals. This is a known fact for centuries even before the civil war.

4 Likes

Re: Afonja Ritualists,.igbo Cannibals by yommen: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
yorubakid:

No day goes by without us getting news of how yorubas are murdering theirselves in Yorubaland for Ritual.. have you forgotten Soka forest in Oyo, plus other numerous places where afonjas were kept and killed while their head harvested for rituals.. states like Oyo, ogun and osun are known for ritual killings in Africa

Sure, because it is southwest, no news is hidden. A lot is being hidden and not reported from your side. That is is the truth. Why? A black man is a black man, no difference really.

1 Like

Re: Afonja Ritualists,.igbo Cannibals by pricklewane: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
This reminds me of otokoto
I heard that place is in the Yoruba interland of Ekiti. The joke is on you fool.

yorubakid:

1 Like

Re: Afonja Ritualists,.igbo Cannibals by AniOmaa: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
We hear ONLY one report of "cannibalism" out of many calendar years in just one LGA in Imo state (and we're not even sure if the criminals behind such despicable acts are indigenes or not) yet Yaribaas want to compare that to many and countless reports of unending ritual killings going on in the SW EVERY month/per year? grin grin grin... can the cannibalism in Orsu local government area top the infamous Soka forest cannibalism? angry
Re: Afonja Ritualists,.igbo Cannibals by Christistruth00: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Cannibalism is Part of the IPOB Rituals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Security Council Expresses Concern Over Terrorists’ Ability To Fire Rockets / This Can Be The Solution To Nigeria's Problem / APC Records Landmark Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.