Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

“At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy (3125 Views)

At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen / If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by saphiere(f): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2021
The daughter of Nigerian billionaire, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola who is professionally known as DJ Cuppy has cried out over her inability to keep a man, WonderTV Media reports.

The disc jockey who was spotted parting on a Yacht in Dubai last night said at 29 she seem to be aging the wrong way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHVoRXpNcE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXh8BdWsnYa/

lalasticlala

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by saphiere(f): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2021
We in same shoes dear. The Lord will see us through.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Leverage2021: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:
grin grin I feel your pain

Men are scum until 42 when you need the cum

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by vastolord4(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Eya.. that's life.. you lose some, you gain sum
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by tsinzu: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2021
So? Your dad is a billionaire, let him buy a boyfriend for you.
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Righteousness2(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2021
One fact I have come to understand in life is that,
Real Joy is not in Jumping up and down,
Real Joy is not in Hipping and Hopping,
Real Joy is not in acquisition or ownership of Vanities and all that.

REAL JOY is Found in a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Trusting and Walking with HIM, not Just in Mouth or song but indeed. It is Something you can't Explain, Measure or Quantify. It is something you can't Fully Describe. The Joy is Priceless. I Love you JESUS Christ. Thank you for Paying the Price for all of Humanity.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Sctests: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Be submissive if you really want a man. A real Alpha man.
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by TeeGentle(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2021
u have money but no boyfriend while some has boyfriend but no money
EVERYBODY NOT COMPLETE

1 Like

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2021
You abandoned the FRESH and YOUNG bloods in Arsenal to identify with the likes of Maguire. How you no go age wrongly grin

2 Likes

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by BigSarah(f): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2021
undecided
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Jidemoo: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Albara(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2021
You can't have it all ma'am!
Life is cunningly unfair to man grin
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Men dey very lucky. I swear undecided
If u be woman and u leave your body anyhow, u go old quick sad

1 Like

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Kehbab shop to eat suya and drop strong shiii early in the morning...like this babe don't go to shiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by mikeweezy(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Over knacking cause it

1 Like

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by saphiere(f): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Doja2000:
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Men dey very lucky. I swear undecided
If u be woman and u leave your body anyhow, u go old quick sad
Men age faster due to drugs and alcohol

1 Like

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Wawelexy(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Stop wishing.... Am here to help ur situation...

I swear I don't need ur father's money....
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by osamz007: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

REAL JOY is Found in a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Trusting and Walking with HIM all the way. It is Something you can't Explain, Measure or Quantify. It is something you can't Fully Describe. The Joy is Priceless. I Love you JESUS Christ. Thank you for Paying the Price for all of Humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by dan9ice(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2021
If billionaire piki they complain, what about us that are broke from the inception, how can we located this true" whatever" its called

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Imustnottalk: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2021
We saw you with aj,kidwaya and fireboy it seems you are the problem girl

1 Like

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Peace081: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Morals of the story, Money is not everything

1 Like

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Joelobioha(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:

comrade no loud am abeg grin

1 Like

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Kriss216: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:
Good morning, then cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:

Comrade abeg keep it on a low. Bolded for me

1 Like

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Akinsete19(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:
grin grin
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by festacman(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Still not too old to rock
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by cassidy1996(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2021
tsinzu:
So? Your dad is a billionaire, let him buy a boyfriend for you.
lol
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Damikjay(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

REAL JOY is Found in a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Trusting and Walking with HIM, not Just in Mouth or song but indeed. It is Something you can't Explain, Measure or Quantify. It is something you can't Fully Describe. The Joy is Priceless. I Love you JESUS Christ. Thank you for Paying the Price for all of Humanity.
Are you the husband of the other righteousness
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Lordbinsmar: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2021
grin

Auntie is currently an afternoon newspaper grin

Sliding into the Evening newspaper category grin
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Rickmann: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:

You think so? Lol

Don't wish to be in anyone's shoes my dear.
You'll be shocked you might be better off than that billionaire's daughter.
Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Hintona(f): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2021
She's trolling joor grin

Nothing wrong with wishing for a boyfriend though. But childish nairaland men will yab you and they'll get likes to inflate their ego and cause the release of dopamine in their bodies. Those likes will make other nairaland men think it's okay to make stupid comments like the second comment on this thread.

1 Like

Re: “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy by Globad(f): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

If everyone accepted Jesus into their lives, won't there still be people without boyfriends and husbands; and without one thing or the other?

Why are you giving the wrong impression that Jesus is the answer to everything?

Don't you know that there is no guarantee in life whether or not you know Jesus?

Bad things happen to those with Jesus and good things happen to those without Jesus, and vice versa.

Stop these misleading, mechanical and unthinking messages. Or are you a machine?

It is people like you that give others the nonsense and wrong impression that once you are religious or you worship God, you will get everything you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Un-controversial Actress / Big Brother Star Makosi Deported To Lagos From Uk On Entry With Relative's Passp / Shocker Mercy Johnson As A 10yr Old Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.