Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) (2057 Views)

Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Thief Electrocuted As Transformer Blows In Festac (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by iconnecta(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
The residents of Labour Quaters,Tumfure,Gombe, Nigeria woke up today to discover the remains of an electrocuted young man,who was trying to steal high tension electrical armored cable today 16/12/2021 at Labour Quaters, Tumfure,Gombe.
Onlookers gathered to get a glimpse of the person.
The lifeless body of a yet-to-be identified man is still there as at 6:48am, found on an electricity pole in Labour Quaters,Tumfure,Gombe.

The body is still there as at 6:48am when I left there.
The case was reported to the nearby police station,
JED Electric Engineers where contact.
his corps have been evacuated to the hospital mortuary.
"We woke up this morning to see the corpse of a man on the electricity pole. The death of the man is mysterious. We didn’t know how he died. Maybe, he wanted to commit suicide or he wanted to steal cables. Only God knows," an eyewitness commented.

"The man climbed the pole, possibly he wanted to steal the wires. I don’t think he wanted to commit suicide, because he wanted to cut some of the wires. If he wanted to commit suicide, he only needed to climb the pole and hold the naked wire," the PPRO stated.

"According to the information at my disposal, he has cut some of the wires. Maybe there was sudden power supply when he was cutting the cables,” Mr.Sam added.

Sam said that the corpse has been removed by the police while the case is still being investigated by the police.

shocked

Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by iconnecta(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
He died in his line of duty.
This life sha no balance.

Call to duty grin oh sorry i mean Call to Glory.
Sorry Bro,RIP , you died trying to get quick money/rich.
My Regards to them in the other side.

3 Likes

Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2021
Wonderfully posed like Jacky Chain in drunken master tongue.

1 Like

Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Mission Impossible undecided
Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by MARKone(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2021
iconnecta:
This life sha no balance

This your comment is Electrifying, chai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by elmodee7(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Electrifying
Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Was he fighting with Jet Lee up there?

Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by FirmTR(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Electric cable na your mate

Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by Joelobioha(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Alaye wan buy iPhone for him babe.. grin cheesy
Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by Gnosis777: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
dayuumm, what a horrific way to go.
Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by Mrsoft3(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
iconnecta:
This life sha no balance.

Call to duty grin oh sorry i mean Call to Glory,

Wicked savage!
Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by Hashabiah: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Our leaders should end up like this young man

1 Like

Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
As I see the guy position I just Lough out loud. grin grin grin
Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by Curious345: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sad sad sad
Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by daddytime(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Instant justice....

If na some kind koror this kind thing happen with the hunger and high cost of meat in the market these days, na better suya this guy be oh...

People for rush am dey slice their cut go enjoy with enough yaji and alubasa for their corner...

Waste of death...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by dan9ice(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
When you ain't bird, you won still cable

They will start blaming innocent village people na
Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by NaijaGoBetter20: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Can we blame Buhari or APC for this again or we should just keep shut and save of RIP for good day.
Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by dotman4real007(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2021
Got what he deserves, you can't enjoy at the expense of putting people into darkness. This right here is what I pray and wish for our stealing and terrorist politicians.

1 Like

Re: Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Gombe (disturbing Graphic) by iconnecta(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Wicked savage!

na bad boy .
But Gone too soon to meet his creator.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Otukpo Robbery Video Of Robbers Emptying Armoury❗️❗️ / Shocking!!viewer Discretion Is Advised / Girl Ambushed After Withdrawing ₦1 Million From The Bank (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.