Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,647 members, 7,844,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Fake Pharmacy Next To My Compound Selling Expired Drugs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fake Pharmacy Next To My Compound Selling Expired Drugs (157 Views)

Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? / Fha Lugbe: 2 Bedroom Bungalow With A Large Compound Selling For #23m / Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pharmacy Next To My Compound Selling Expired Drugs by Warriorpluto: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Are there any agencies that actually look into this? There is an fake hospital next door to my compound and they are making complaints about my generator which is over twenty feet away from them. The woman that runs the place is jealous of my wife and now she's complaining about all the generators in our compound by other tenants. The generators are up on top of the balconies and doesn't even emit fumes because the generators are new. Since she report to my landlord on something stupid I'm going to report her on her late night fellowships that bother me at night time that she holds at her fake Hospital. She is also selling expired drugs. What would you guys do about this?
Re: Fake Pharmacy Next To My Compound Selling Expired Drugs by Knows(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
U are bitter nothing else
Re: Fake Pharmacy Next To My Compound Selling Expired Drugs by Warriorpluto: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Knows:
U are bitter nothing else

You must be a fake pharmacist too selling bad drugs lol

(1) (Reply)

The Woodburning For My House Design / Do you Need Properties At Abuja Metropolis? / Freshly Installed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.