Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) (33688 Views)

Karibi Fubara Is Dead! Cancer Kills Nollywood Actor / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Priscy01(f): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nollywood stars Joke Silva and Ramsey Nouah have reacted to the death of their colleague Karibi Fubara, Igbere TV reports.

Karibi’s death was announced by his sister Stella Fubara on Wednesday on Instagram.

“He was a warrior….now he’s an angel in heaven. Rest my darling brother Karibi. We will only remember the good times,” she wrote.

Joke Silva mourned the actor on Instagram on Thursday saying, “You fought hard Karibi�.Rest.� For those left behind Yolanda, family, friends, prayer partners… Lord, send roots rain.”

Ramsey Nouah shared a photo of the deceased, expressing grief over the tragic loss.

“We met briefly and it felt like we’ve known forever. You fought the good fight of life, but heaven won you over. My heart bleeds. I can only pray God grant your family and loved ones the strength and the grace to bear this loss. Adieu my brother,” he wrote.

Gospel singer Nathaniel Bassey also reacted to his death on Instagram.

”Brother Karibi joins the cloud of witnesses. Singing and dancing with the angels. You fought so hard. And did win. Because we always win. We are comforted by the assurance that absent from this body is to be present with the lord. Halleluyah,” he wrote.

The God Calling actor had been diagnosed with cancer in 2020.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXhieTno_FM/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by NaijaHelper1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

The rate of cancer seems to be increasing recently. God shield us from eating, rubbing, inhaling, touching carcinogenic substances that'll bring us an untimely death. Amen.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Emmyreal4(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rip to him
Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Abfinest007(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
When he was alive ,did u support him . don't rush to his page to express shock like one person

. celebrate me when I'm alive

9 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Debodimeji01(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Sermwell(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is sad! RIP

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Sabadon(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
NaijaHelper1:
B
B for butter

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by justdogitto: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by homealone00: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rest on sir...You re a real warrior embarassed embarassed embarassed
Our daily prayer is for us to live and enjoy the fruits of our labour

5 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by superCleanworks(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
cant remember him but R.I.P anyways

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by sabbiboi: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
So sad embarassed His acting is great

Money. Men. Marriage

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Yankiss(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Too many young unripe deaths. Please, can researchers go to work and let us know why. The trend is almost out of control. Obituary of young people!

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by berryPee(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rest on brother cry cry cry cry
Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by FalseProphet1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rip to him, this year has swallowed more lives than last year.

2022 will be better.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Fapemz: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
sad
Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by jrupa(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
So sad
Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by tayour917i(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
RIP
Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by chudez0147(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
May his soul rest well..

We're all gonna die
Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rip man but why the guy resemble chadwick boseman like this ...

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by ahnie: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rip
Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by ReneDaniels: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Brother Karibi joins the cloud of witnesses. Singing and dancing with the angels. You fought so hard. And did win. Because we always win. We are comforted by the assurance that absent from this body is to be present with the Lord. Halleluyah,”
#copied for Nathaniel Bassey.
I fell in luv with the lines

6 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Beehshorp(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Abfinest007:
When he was alive ,did u support him . don't rush to his page to express shock like one person

Shut up.

All of you and nonsense entitlement, you must not be supported while alive for someone to wish you peace in your death, moreover you no give anybody money to keep for you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by iampeterben(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
RIP actor till we meet to part no more.
Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Realmi: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rest well.....cancer na bastard...wonder how it found it's way in to this world

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
I NEED A JOB PLS
If you are in Abuja, and can help me with a job, no matter how menial or humbling it may be, pls do. I'm already fed up with been jobless after NYSC
GOD bless you as u do so. Amen.
Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by ginggerxy: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Abfinest007:

at some point in this life , there's nothing anybody can do to keep you alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) by Imustnottalk: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
People don't get older anymore these days as you dey pray for money dey pray for long life also

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos / Anita Joseph In Cleavage-Baring New Photos / Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.