Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) (20096 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Late Dad On Father's Day (Photo) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by IamHeWrites: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lola Omotayo-Okoye, the wife of Peter Okoye, has remembered her dad Oladipo Omotayo on the one-year anniversary of his death, saying she misses him, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of two wrote a short tribute to her father on Instagram on Thursday.

“A year ago today you passed away and it still feels like yesterday. My heart and soul will always be wounded by your loss but the memories keep me going. They say time heals everything but even after a year, my heart still aches terribly. I miss you so much papa. You left some big shoes to fill, threw me in the deep end.

“I am doing my best to take care of your queen, your beloved wife. She misses you terribly and so does Vasia. Cameron and Aliona never stop talking about you. I will keep pushing forward papa and my goal is to make you very proud of me up there in heaven, as you were on earth. I will love you forever. Rest In Perfect Peace my darling Papichka! You will never be forgotten,” she wrote.

Mr Omotayo died on December 16, 2020.

Mr Omotayo was buried on February 25.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXiTeeWrAfh/?utm_medium=copy_link

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by harqinhola(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Omo daddy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Pussyassasin(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
RIP sir

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Everybody papa dey go "heaven" watching down over the earth, so all these criminals in politics, commerical and religious entities in Nigeria na who's papa and mama�...

Abi the so called "hellfire" no dey again�.

The wages sin pays is death, all our dead loved ones are non existent, unconscious, knows nothing at all, and cannot look over the living...

10 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Iamdbull: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Funny how time flies.But wait isn't her name suppose to be lola Okoye? Or is Peter now Peter Omotayo?

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by gracile(f): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
I just love her eyes

16 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Passionate888: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
RIP
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Asportim123: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rip sir

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Omniman(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
cool
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Ay77(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
V
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Farewell, old man
You will be greatly missed
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by condralbedez: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
This Peter wife fine oh,keep resting sir .

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Kingoslo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Death is a memory that can never be wiped off.... Still miss my dad till this day... God will see us through... MISS U DAD... RIP to the Loved ones we ve lost... embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by DejiPlug(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
The Lord is everyone's strength, especially yours in this time of grief.

Kindly look towards the author and finisher of our faith

https://www.nairaland.com/6897962/6-hours-god-christmas-carol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by onadana: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
You can only understand the pain of a lost � when you lose a loved one.The pain is unbearable but you must live with it.

7 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by eventainment(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
E no de easy to chop ban for nairaland. Ban don de uplifted and we don return... Na just software developer way de do events decoration and lightings I be. Ig got me covered as hexagon_eventainment and cybergenii.com as a developer. Well I'm derekzyl in any media platform.
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Bastardlyrich: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
These girl is a afonja muslim.she is neatooo.im suprised to see a neat afonja girl kiss kiss
Rip to the old man,gave bith to a bueatiful girl.
Hope he is in heaven praying for Nigeria.
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by MIKKY1022: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
sowie
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Dozie32(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
It's always hard to let go.
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Dorcmass(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
god put her dad in jannah fridaus amen
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by MufasaLion: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Funny how time flies.But wait isn't her name suppose to be lola Okoye? Or is Peter now Peter Omotayo?

A woman can decide to not use her husband's family name. Moreover, Lola might have changed to her husband's family name legally. She's a celebrity, hence the reason she's known by her maiden name.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by MufasaLion: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
onadana:
You can only understand the pain of a lost � when you lose a loved one.The pain is unbearable but you must live with it.

undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Global81: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Who never experienced can't understand
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by olasaad(f): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
gracile:
I just love her eyes

Very beautiful smiley Regina Askia kind of eyes

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Mintyguy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rest in peace Pa Omototayo
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Obiorahpcfg: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by Tzar(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nice tributes. Feels so good to see a child show love to their father too. Fathers live matter! As long as you ain’t a deadbeat dad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel To Give Money To A Fan 'Who Is Broke As Usual' / Uche Jombo Queries Nigerian Senators On Receiving N1.2m As Hardship Allowance / Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.