Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal (22983 Views)

Subsidy Removal: NEC Directs NEMA To Immediately Distribute Grains To States / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Gtbank Food And Drinks Festival 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by jimtemi1: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol, pray for God blessings ,no matter how high things are make GOD give us money to dey buy am

1 Like

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Jmichael1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who belleful go still hungry...las las God no go shame us.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by seyz91(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
I tell you
salbis:
Honestly, as dis country hard now, na one day at a time. Na big man dey think of stocking up food items in their stores.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by duruZed(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
PossibleUN:
People who are into foodstuffs business are making a lot of money
No matter what you buy it will still finish. So just follow gently.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by bigjackass: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
if you buy am e go still finish, and then?
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by seyz91(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Confirm!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggars everywhere

Scared of tomorrow

Running to buy food for tomorrow that is never guaranteed
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by VEHINTOLAR: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Greenback:
Okay nairalanders,I'm gonna make this brief and short.

Like we are all aware if, the federal government have announced plans to and made its intentions known as regards the removal of petroleum subsidy in the coming year 2022.

We are still in 2021 and are currently, I dare say, operating under the year of oil subsidy grace! But despite that, prices of foodstuff and other items have witnessed a continuous astronomical increase.

The common man and average Nigerian have had to seriously tightened all loose ends up and their belts in a bid to survive.

One can then imagine the magnitude of hardship that will be unleashed on Nigerians when the federal government,in their "kind concern" remove the subsidy (was it there in the first place?)

So guys, please kindly suggest what would be good and wise for families, Nigerians to buy now in abundance and store that could assuage the effects of petroleum subsidy removal to a large extent in the coming year

As for me,I am thinking of buying two bags of rice,cartons of satchet tomatoes,groceries and of course red oil.

What do you have in mind?

You're the only one preparing for that dubious subsidy removal; you're on your own ! E go shock you what Nigerians reactions will be this time around if a kobo is added to N165.00 that a litre is currently being sold !

Gullible lots who don't ask questions ! They take whatever shit that's thrown their ways or forced down their throats ! No wonder,the country is the way it is ! Some of the mumu are already preparing for yet another subsidy removal ! Chai ! Naija,na who do una like this ? Your mumu neva do ?

If you like go and buy hundred bags of rice and whatever that pleases you,ko kan aye ! Go and tell them that Nigerians (sensible ones) aren't buying that shit again ! #endsars protest will sure be like a child's play by the time we give you the mother of all protests that will finally bury the current wicked,evil administration !

8 Likes

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by chloride6: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Won't it finish?...
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by seyz91(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Amen!
cremedelacreme:
Nigerians have never had it this bad before. It shall never be well for anybody who is in one way or the other inflicting this untold hardship on their fellow countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by CaptainAyub: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
It is political suicide for the APC led govt to add ₦1 to the current price of P.M.S, 2023 is an election year, currently Insecurity and poverty is on the rise.

Subsidy will not be removed.

Buhari doesn't care,he is handing over on 2023 and is expected to hand over to the kaffirs of the south.
He cam do it and let anything that wants to happen to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Splitmind: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
baralatie:

Which plans

Are you so ungrateful that you can't see the effect of President Buhari on your life?
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Buy a

1. 50kg bag of rice . 2 would be good
2..50l jerrycan of cooking oil

3. As much tomato as you can

4. A 50 kg sack of beans

5. A 50.kg sack of maize

6 if you have the space, rear chickens . Local breed.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Unibener: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggars everywhere

Scared of tomorrow

Running to buy food for tomorrow that is never guaranteed

But you dey buy Data for 2moro wey no dey guaranteed.
No be so Uniben teach u day year oo

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by shedy03(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nickymichy:
Garri, garri, garri, garri, garri and garri
Me I be Hausa, it's corn corn corn for me. lol.
Na our government, but we dey suffer am even more pass the Southerners.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by nuelyoyo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
A quality power bank, then run a solar inverter.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
It is political suicide for the APC led govt to add ₦1 to the current price of P.M.S, 2023 is an election year, currently Insecurity and poverty is on the rise.

So we should continue getting ino debt to maintain the subsidy

Let's be honest. As much as people would like to abuse me and call me names, and as muh as I agree that APC has failed, the honest truth is that subsidy has to go

Unless you have a plan that can bring in 5 trillion naira extra yearly that can pay for subsidy, it has to go

Unless you want dangote refinery and all the private refineries coming up to sell at a loss and break down as a result, subsidy has to go.

Lord knows I hate the idea. But we can tell ourselves the truth now, or we can keep lying to ourselves. For now, I am.not going to keep on lying to myself.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by malikisunday(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
No matter how plenty you hoard it will still finish
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by brain54(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ekob:
Funny Selfish lots.
You want to stock pile as if the food stuff will not finish.
So what happens later on in 2022 when you have consume all that you stockpile or is it a forever foodstuff.?
This is not temporary economic projection my friend. This is permanent. All hands have to be on deck to resist it or face the Brunt together.
If possible na to stock food for 7 years like the Egyptians.

Na the OP way of resistance and brunt facing he dey talk so...
All man to their sef...
Truth to God!

1 Like

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by real777(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why do Nigerians love their oppressors. You should be planning protest like the developed world.

What I see here is selfishness and unnecessary panic/worries for tomorrow without regard for your fellow man that can't even eat a meal a day, those not been paid for months, the jobless, etc.

People in that country love using problem to solve another problem. Hold your leaders and their family members by their balls and stop singing their praises.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by treatise: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
chudez0147:

You turn am to eba
grin
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Acidosis(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Put that money in a business.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Gate050: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Close your mouth. Buhari is leaving he give no f**k about what become of the country besides remover of fuel subsidy wasn't his ideal but all the state government agreed to be removed so as to keep getting their monthly allocation as while because when NNPC is not make any income, it will affect allocation. You get?
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by aimmoney9: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

You are ill informed it will be removed exactly February 2022....

While transportation grant of 5000 will be paid to the poor....

Taxes/tariffs will also increase....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gate050:

Close your mouth . Buhari is leaving he give no f**k about what become of the country besides remover of fuel subsidy wasn't his ideal but all the state government agreed to be removed so as to keep getting their monthly allocation as while because when NNPC is not make any income, it will affect allocation. You get?

Learn to argue online without sentiments, focus on the matter at hand

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by deltateam: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Greenback:
Okay nairalanders,I'm gonna make this brief and short.

Like we are all aware if, the federal government have announced plans to and made its intentions known as regards the removal of petroleum subsidy in the coming year 2022.

We are still in 2021 and are currently, I dare say, operating under the year of oil subsidy grace! But despite that, prices of foodstuff and other items have witnessed a continuous astronomical increase.

The common man and average Nigerian have had to seriously tightened all loose ends up and their belts in a bid to survive.

One can then imagine the magnitude of hardship that will be unleashed on Nigerians when the federal government,in their "kind concern" remove the subsidy (was it there in the first place?)

So guys, please kindly suggest what would be good and wise for families, Nigerians to buy now in abundance and store that could assuage the effects of petroleum subsidy removal to a large extent in the coming year

As for me,I am thinking of buying two bags of rice,cartons of satchet tomatoes,groceries and of course red oil.

What do you have in mind?

Will the foodstuffs last forever?
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by fitinwell: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2021

Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by abah001: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
So nairalanders here is still expecting something good with this satanic government. As far buhari is concern nothing good will come from him. Just plan yourself for the unknown
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

E be like say no to Leave music enter farming ooo

Your spirit done dey die already. I knew you weren't passionate about music.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Gate050: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Learn to argue online without sentiments, focus on the matter at hand
Shut up guy!
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Bashnigga(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Last ł, funny... Whatever you buy now, even in bulk will still finish na & u'll definitely buy again, so?
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by Ekob(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
backbencher:

So we should continue getting ino debt to maintain the subsidy

Let's be honest. As much as people would like to abuse me and call me names, and as muh as I agree that APC has failed, the honest truth is that subsidy has to go

Unless you have a plan that can bring in 5 trillion naira extra yearly that can pay for subsidy, it has to go

Unless you want dangote refinery and all the private refineries coming up to sell at a loss and break down as a result, subsidy has to go.

Lord knows I hate the idea. But we can tell ourselves the truth now, or we can keep lying to ourselves. For now, I am.not going to keep on lying to myself.

And when Subsidy goes what happens to corruption, mismanagement, bad governance, nepotism,.. Will it go away with subsidy removal too?.
Your answer is as good as mine. Capital letter "NO"..

Now with corruption, bad government and mismanagement lurking around in the face of this subsidy removal, what do you think will happen again? Well let me spell it out for you. It will be the Enrichment of few selfish political and business elites who have already consolidated themselves in strategic looting positions.

Think my friend.. Do not behave like a toilet that receives every Sh*t spew at it without questioning.
Re: Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal by jumper524(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Buy bicycle

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 / What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? / Your Favourite Nigerian Dishes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.