Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit (16305 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by iyke2frankeze: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
LILTJAY1:
please cannibal leave me alone
Please where do you leave, your meat don dey hungry me already.
Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by talktimi(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
grandstar:

The other day at the Victoria Island GSM mall at Saka Tinubu street, a phone repairer just went nuts and started behaving in a deranged manner. He was walking too and fro, outside the mall menacingly, with a blood thirsty face. He then took a phone he was holding and smashed it on the ground. The poor phone smashed into pieces due to the force he applied. Someone asked if he was on Colorado. I had never heard of it.
a dolt said there's no crystal meth problem in Lagos and I started laughing, is it the cocaine that's flying all over the place I should start talking about or what ? I'm not talking crack or heroine o meanwhile those ones sef follow. The more we bury our heads in the sand like ostrich pretending as if our problems don't exist, the bigger those problems become. I won't call any zanga in Lagos island, those ones are too big, I tripple dare the LASG & NDLEA to raid Flower at Ikorodu near LASPOTECH then make their findings public cool
Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by Conrod: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Angelfrost:
Yes, fish out the dealers and sellers (they are your very own people who have expanded base from Asia back home)...

Karma is such an amazing thing!!!

Meanwhile, using the very same force against users or addicts makes no sense whatsoever... Addiction can't be handled like that.
Am quite sure you're speaking from your near death drug addiction experience.
Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by Crusadee: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na there mumu too much! Them be mumu we go take our MKPULUMMIRI nothing dey happen.
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/16/mkpuru-mmiri-imo-community-gives-dealers-consumers-48-hours-to-quit/

Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by Conrod: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Zico5:

Always trying to bring others to the problem bedeviling them. I have never seen anyone taking this drug in my area here in Lagos despite daily news about it. U better face front and settle Ur case.
U just dey sleep dey wake,....you dnt knw your area well.
Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by gulfer: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Quit to where, abeg let them remain for that side.... Carry your wahala and go angry angry angry

Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by fareed69(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
SensualMan:
Yoruba people smuggling mkpurummiri into Alaigbo! U all shall meet ur waterloo

Cc wiifesnatcher .
You need deliverance

Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by byteem: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Na so

It's not that easy to get rid of drugs especially methamphetamine. Even if you get rid of the dealers, new ones will just move in.
Crystal meth makes Satan looks like a saint. The shit has destroyed so many lives even in the US midwest, they can't control it.
Good luck

Watch them do it.. they will control it . And when done the us will come and understudy how they did it mark my words
Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by thatsleepboy1: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Zico5:

Always trying to bring others to the problem bedeviling them. I have never seen anyone taking this drug in my area here in Lagos despite daily news about it. U better face front and settle Ur case.

If I may ask, where in Lagos cos in Yaba here, coded joints dey o. Na BANKU never reach Lagos.
Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by msMonyei: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why the fuss? Men do cocaine in Imo state. Is meth worse than coke? Let Ndela do their work by themselves.
Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by UncleAyo: 2:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Zico5:

Same here; I live in Ibadan, and I did not know that there is any drug like that in existence until this issue broke out which prompted me to start reading up and watching video to understand the concept of the drug.

I know some (tugs ) people take all these different type of sachet dry gins in Ibadan. But not these hard drugs. My little observation tho.
Re: meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit by crisubanijunior(m): 2:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Yoruba people smuggling mkpurummiri into Alaigbo! U all shall meet ur waterloo

Ok, so Ibo people that smuggles cocain and other hard drugs to different parts of the world, what will they meet? �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Suspects Escape From Police Cell In Abuja After Guard Fell Asleep On Duty. / Chisom Ezeonyiwara: 9-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Rivers State (Photo) / Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.