Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Lawlessness In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lawlessness In Nigeria (597 Views)

OGUN: DATKEM And Lessons From The Lawlessness Of Daniel's / We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) / We Will No Longer Condone Lawlessness, Indiscipline – Amaechi-Led APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lawlessness In Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
*I woke up this morning in our lawless Nigeria with the following thoughts on my mind;*_

■ *1. What suddenly happened to the "Bring Back Our Girls' movement?*
*Have all the girls returned or it was a mere selfish project by aggrieved individuals?*

■ *2. Why has Dasuki not gone back to court to face charges for his "monumental" fraud since he was granted bail last year? Does bail mean all charges have been dropped forever or has he been going to court secretly ?*

■ *3. Those who promised that they will expose the sponsors of BOKO HARAM as soon as possible, what are they still waiting for?*
*Are the sponsors still elusive?*
*five years down the line, we haven't heard the name or prosecution of any sponsor.*

■ *4. Where is the alleged kidnapper king pin, Mr. Wadume who was rescued from a lawful police custody by soldiers acting on orders from above, who also shot dead the three policemen in Adamawa state?*
*What's the update on that?*
*Also Sadiq Ogwuche, the mastermind of the Nyanya bombing and Kabiru Sokoto who was apprehended for the Suleja Catholic church bombing? Where are they?*

■ *5. When Boko Haram members "repent" and get rehabilitated, do they not mention their sponsors? Also, how do we monitor them to ensure they don't go back to rejoin the terrorists?*

■ *6. Where are we on the sensational NDDC / off mic exposure? Are the people just going to get away with such monumental fraud as exposed by Akpabio & Co.?*

■ *7. What is the outcome of EFFC’s investigation into the alleged multi billion naira financial misappropriation & embezzlement by the Chairman & Commissioners of Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission and illegal use of the Commission’s money, against President’s directive, to buy expensive luxury cars for themselves and their spouses?*

■ *8. Where are we on the Magu issue? Is he still on suspension or has he been removed? Was he found guilty or was it just a set-up?*

■ *9 How did the police arrive at discharging ABBA KYARI without releasing the circumstances surrounding his involvement & vindication by the Special Panel of Investigation? Does it mean that FBI lied? Is it the duty of a Police Officer (Crime Investigator) to mediate between a tailor and an international criminal ?*

■ *10. When will we see the report of the NNPC Audit that was promised to be released within the first 6months?*

_*Anyone with sensible answers to any or all the above is invited to help out.*
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by harqinhola(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Buhari must face ICC when he leaves office
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
According to Johnny Nash, there are more questions than answers ...
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by alanto: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hypocrites let me help you and add one question.
Why has Uzor Kalu not gone back to court since his release but instead he’s trying to be president? Even visiting someone that’s in DSS custody with VIP pass? That answer all your questions.
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by daddytime(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Salient questions.

If only we would get an answer to just one.

The country is definitely taking us all for a cruise.
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:
Why has Uzor Kalu not gone back to court since his release but instead he’s trying to be president? Even visiting someone that’s in DSS custody with VIP pass? That answer all your questions.
it is part of the lawlessness in your evil government
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by alanto: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
BABANGBALI:
it is part of the lawlessness in your evil government
Well you are like the government because even though you mention similar stuff you totally blank that part out which is why I had to call you out.
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

Well you are like the government because even though you mention similar stuff you totally blank that part out which is why I had to call you out.
are you done?
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by alanto: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
BABANGBALI:
are you done?
Long since I made my point. If you keep mentioning me you will keep getting a reply. That’s how I keep you cannibals in check.
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

Long since I made my point. If you keep mentioning me you will keep getting a reply. That’s how I keep you cannibals in check.
fok off and get a life!
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

This is a yoruba person^^^
You are disgrace to southern Nigeria.
The op you are ignorantly and falsely accusing is a well known yoruba person as well.
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by alanto: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
BABANGBALI:
fok off and get a life!
Why start a fire you if you can’t stand the heat?
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

Why start a fire you if you can’t stand the heat?
you stink!
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by alanto: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
BABANGBALI:
you stink!
I know and your tears taste and smell really good. grin
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by nifemi01(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
A country where the sitting minister of justice/attorney general Bola Ige was murdered and it was swept under the rug.
No carry this country matter for head so you don't give yourself unnecessary headache.
Re: The Lawlessness In Nigeria by Day169: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Haven't you heard of the Nigerian carpet?
It resembles a mountainous range with peaks and valleys from so much being swept underneath.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Chairs A Meeting With All 36 Deputy Governors / Dr Jeffrey Kuraun Governor-ship Bill Board Floods Benue State. PHOTOS / 2023: Any Igbo Man Who Supports Tinubu Deserves To Be Banished – Analyst, Obioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.