Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs (11640 Views)

US Blacklists Six Chinese Entities Over Spy Balloon Programme / JUST IN: China Pays Citizens To Marry Muslims In To Wipe Out Uyghurs – Report / We’re Victims Of China’s Crackdown On Muslim Majority Uyghurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by ActuaRise696969: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
The USA doesn't care about any Chinese Muslims. They are just fighting a lost battle to stifle the growth of Gene Therapy and Human Engineering that China is currently championing.

USA will keep isolating Americans from investing in cutting edge technologies giving room to Arabs and Europeans to take the lead.

In the end China will be to USA what USA is to Europe. This is the Aquarian Age and the Asians are the root race that has been programmed to lead this Age.

What were they thinking when China was buying out the CrisperCAS9 machines all over US? The Chinese are modifying their people and their brain power. They will be polymaths soon. We are looking at Elon Musk 3.0s populating China

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by CUMIN: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
thegreencoal:
And now this is a Christian country punishing China while the Muslim countries are quiet. undecided

This same christian country killed 100,000 of Muslim children in Iraq and Afghanistan for more than 20 years... They're not fighting for Muslim.
USA is using Muslim as a deception to fight china.

Their hypocrisy is obvious to everyone now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by ArewaNorth: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
thegreencoal:
And now this is a Christian country punishing China while the Muslim countries are quiet. undecided
Is only Christian countries statement I see. This issue has been debated for long.
U.S isn't speaking for the Muslims but for her pretentious economic games. The damage they have done in Iraq, Libya for baseless, unfounded, nonexistent reason is enough for them to be ashamed of themselves for the rest of their life!

3 Likes

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by MangekyoAlt: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
USA wants to wrestle China and Russia at once. I wonder how the outcome would look like. grin USA. USA! USA!!
How many times I call una
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
We, the China supporters don't care...
We love China's intolerance for Religion..
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Joygift3666: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na dem dem
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
GboyegaD:
Truly the end is near. At this rate, we are all under surveillance one way or the other through our gadgets.
With your phone location on or rather still, SIM inserted you could be tracked. But with all this, a certain giant hasn't get to the root of banditry and terrorism.

1 Like

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Lordbinsmar: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jesus is coming soon.

It's quite obvious.

Humanity has lost it.

The Anti Christ is high technology.

1 Like

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by NobleRace: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Now. This is the USA defending minority Muslim groups in Xianjang. Muslims wouldn't see this because their leaders have brainwashed them to believe that US is an anti Islam state. The moment US begins to clamp down against Iran's terrorist activities, they would start shouting Christians vs Muslims up and down. Whereas, terrorism isn't a threat against Christians alone. It is a threat against the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by ovie8200: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Inkling:
There's no way US can police the world

Yes, you're right but they have been doing it for ages and they will continue to. Go and cry a river.

1 Like

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ekejoestar:
The fact that a supposedly christian nation is fighting another nation because of a religion that hates it says a lot about how Christians value human right, even here on NL the religion wouldn't give every one free access to comment on their thread unless he has to swear at first before he would be allowed to comment.

I like China but I don't like the way they suppress religion but I can't really blame them knowing that Islam have a tendency for violence and blood shed.

US should cut them some slack as long as Muslims aren't being killed or subjected to hard labours in camps but they are only being de-radicalised .
Mumu! Hate will only make you retched.

1 Like

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by uunwanaobong3: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who made USA a world police watch dog? ..... Well they are speaking for only American interest..... Nairaland make we leave USA matter aside and focus on our matter.

As for USA, before u condemn anyone of having log in his eyes, first of all remove that same log from your eyes.
All what USA is criticising for, they are the culprit of that same thing....,... And by the way, the last time I checked, USA is still an official RACIST COUNTRY
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Ekejoestar(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nairobi33:

Mumu! Hate will only make you retched.

Wretchedness runs in your blood line. Anu

1 Like

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Krismas(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin Mumu America. The effort they are wasting defending Taiwan, if they channel it to defending Tibet and Uyghurs, the world would have been a better place
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

US and blacklisting is like 5&6.

They think China is Nigeria that is always licking their arse.

U ignored the nonsense China is doing to its own people and then glorify them. undecided

I’m sure u will equally praise hitler and the Nazis. undecided
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Rexwalters1: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
Meanwhile Buhari is still taking loans from kufir China that sees Muslims as mosquitoes
Black man will never have sense, you will believe this nonsense by the United States?

Na fear they worry yankee, China is rising way too fast for their liking, it is all politics to bring down China, they will fail woefully, them UK & their other imperialist empires.

2 Likes

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Rexwalters1: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
jaxxy:

U ignored the nonsense China is doing to its own people and then glorify them. undecided

What nonsense is China doing? Black man will forever remain a Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Rexwalters1: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
jaxxy:

Has The United States told you how many people killed in Afghanistan when they were occupying the country?
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by jaxxy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Has The United States told you how many people killed in Afghanistan when they were occupying the country?

China is killing and abusing her own people not Afghanistan people.
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Rexwalters1: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
jaxxy:

China is killing and abusing her own people not Afghanistan people.
I watch CGTN more than CNN,Sky or BBC, China is killing who? It’s own citizens?, so America likes those so called Chinese people they are killing more than the communist party?

You are a child, it is all economical, nothing to do with any rubbish human rights? Donald Trump started this Cold War first with Huawei Technology & 5G ban in 2017.

All this human rights nonsense by these Oyibos is a ploy to slow China down, the prosperity is. Too much for them to bare.

why do you think the communist party of China changed its constitution to give Xi Jinping & extra 10 years? Putin also changed the Constitution in Russia to remain in power to earliest 2033?

Men of vision, they know their enemy will fight back.

1 Like

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rexwalters1:
What nonsense is China doing? Black man will forever remain a Mumu.

It was stated in the report bt Ure still asking jamb question? undecided
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Vado(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
USA loves Muslims so much they always stand for them. Nigerian Christians have been slaughtered like goats in the last 15years by Muslim fundamentalist groups but same USA has never thought it fair to use economic sanctions like this.
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Rexwalters1: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
jaxxy:

It was stated in the report bt Ure still asking jamb question? undecided
That is why I said you are a child, you believe this rubbish yankee & it’s allies fed propaganda against China?

Do you know what is even going with Taiwan & American interference?

Black man no just get sense.
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Rexwalters1: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vado:
USA loves Muslims so much they always stand for them. Nigerian Christians have been slaughtered like goats in the last 15years by Muslim fundamentalist groups but same USA has never thought it fair to use economic sanctions like this .
Exactly my point, it is all propaganda, yankee & its Oyibo Brothers are jealous, they want to slow China down.

Why do you think Biden is bent on spending $3 trillion dollars on build back better when Republicans have bluntly told him, we do not have the money to pay for it without raising taxes?

China has left Yankee behind.

1 Like

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by almarthins(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
thegreencoal:

US has seized to be a Christian country since they started endorsing homosexual.

1 Like

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by jaxxy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rexwalters1:
That is why I said you are a child, you believe this rubbish yankee & it’s allies fed propaganda against China?

Do you know what is even going with Taiwan & American interference?

Black man no just get sense.

So it’s China who doesn’t allow free media u want to believe bah? China who couldn’t let WHO into their country to understand the covid19 outbreak and stop a global pandemic??

Dude this is beyond Blackman sense u are clearly behind time. Pls believe anything China government tell u. They are the pope.
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Wchris(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
America is weak under Joe Biden. America can't do shit, they are just making empty threats

1 Like

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by luizpippo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rexwalters1:
I watch CGTN more than CNN,Sky or BBC, China is killing who? It’s own citizens?, so America likes those so called Chinese people they are killing more than the communist party?

You are a child, it is all economical, nothing to do with any rubbish human rights? Donald Trump started this Cold War first with Huawei Technology & 5G ban in 2017.

All this human rights nonsense by these Oyibos is a ploy to slow China down, the prosperity is. Too much for them to bare.

why do you think the communist party of China changed its constitution to give Xi Jinping & extra 10 years? Putin also changed the Constitution in Russia to remain in power to earliest 2033?

Men of vision, they know their enemy will fight back.

So it was the vision that made Xi Jinping cope an extra 10 years and Putin gets over 10 more?

Nobody else can run their nations better than them i guess
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Cozbymaster97(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Una sit down for Nigeria de argue who is right or not.
When war start una go help USA or China fight ahbii?
And if anyone thinks a country with more than 700 military bases will lose a war with a country with none.
Then u re sentimental
Cheers!!
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by luizpippo(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
jaxxy:

So it’s China who doesn’t allow free media u want to believe bah? China who couldn’t let WHO into their country to understand the covid19 outbreak and stop a global pandemic??

Dude this is beyond Blackman sense u are clearly behind time. Pls believe anything China government tell u. They are the pope.

Allow him to continue with his braggadocious watching of CGIN.

1 Like

Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by gazza07(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
U.S is blacklisting China for the sake of religion of peace people and buhari their champ is busy living the life of Ajala the traveler and arewa Twitter is busy with one lady semi nude dressed Pic and adamu garba is busy with cowry app
Re: US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
USA will not go to war with China, I see their differences being resolved.

This I have seen.

I missed ur mumu mumu prophesy. E be like say you don get job for Oshopey plaza-Aleen Avenue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Hilarious Donald Trump Memes / Corruption Seen Rising In Trump's US: Transparency Intl / #Olaf Scholz To Succeed Merkel As German Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.