Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

How To 10x Your Business In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To 10x Your Business In 2022 (220 Views)

How To 10X Your Business Sales This January - 100% Proven / 10x Your Profit With These Solana Nfts / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To 10x Your Business In 2022 by Debbycee: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
The goal of every business is to make money, get more clients and become known.

As a business owner, you will agree with me that making more sales is something that can help with the growth of your business. When I talk of business here, I am not just talking about goods, services rendered to clients are businesses that also require 'GROWTH'.

We have passed the stage where only your physical shop is enough for the growth of your business. If all you do is just to rely on your physical shop, then, you are really leaving money on the table.

2022 is a year for new strategies to make more money because the money is in the number of people who are aware of your products. The money is ONLINE.

If your business is not online, no matter how big or small your business is, you have to put it online for more awareness, results, and money.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO BRING YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE.

1. Create a business Facebook page if you don't have one.

2. Create an Instagram page for your business.

3. Utilize WhatsApp business. And create a good business page on WhatsApp with a beautiful catalog of your goods/services.

Just creating a Facebook/Instagram page is not enough. You have to make educating posts about what you offer and run sponsored ads to get more sales.

Here is the secret...
THE MONEY IS IN THE ADS. THE MONEY IS IN THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE AWARE OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.

When you run sponsored ads using your pages, you drive traffic and make more sales.

2022 is not the year to keep leaving money on the table.

Are you a small business owner that can't afford the service of a digital marketer but really needs to 10x your sales next year?

I can recommend a Facebook/Instagram course I have used for you so that you can learn within a few days and implement it in your business.

If you also just want to learn how to run profitable Facebook/IG ads, you can also get the course.

You can reach me on WhatsApp here at 0808. 631. 5700. (remove the dots to get the number).

If you can apply the strategies above in your business in 2021, you will see that your business will skyrocket.

(1) (Reply)

Review Forex Ban On 40 Items To Save Naira, Economists Tell CBN / Top Update, H,ow To Send Bulk Sms From Your Phone At #1/sms / How Do I Register My Bussiness/company With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.