Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics (13414 Views)

Busload Of Narcotics Conveyed By Security Agents Intercepted Near Seme Border / NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs / NDLEA Arrests Airport Cleaner Who Leads A Drug Syndicate, Recovers Narcotics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Mko123(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
If you believe this then you can also believe that BUHARIIIIIIII is not the incumbent president
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Khd95(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
dumb move by NDLEA, i live to witness when carnabis will be legalized in nigeria, for it has more good use than the negative effects

weed reveals so many things to you, and also reveal you to so many things, with its high properly channeled, you can achieve greatness

slawomir, pass me your loud first

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by DropsMic(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
donprinyo:
Ignorance is a disease. go to Israel and see wonders the are doing with Cannabis. Only lazy brains destroys like buhari's.

We are blacks.. Thinking is not our purview
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by olas24u(f): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
backward thinking,i use the toothpaste this morning ,made in another country
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by donprinyo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
DropsMic:

We are blacks.. Thinking is not our purview
i disagree with you. best scientist in the world are Blacks.
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Donedeal1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good job,Brigadier.
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by AnthonyAk(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Millimann:
Their mates are striving to be oil-producing states while they are struggling to be a cannabis-producing state.

Whats wrong? Cannabis is big business. we are just behind in nigeria

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by JanetMoore(f): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
They hate because there land ain't fertile to germinate it .

donprinyo:
Ignorance is a disease. go to Israel and see wonders the are doing with Cannabis. Only lazy brains destroys like buhari's.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by emperor863(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Light my kpoli

Some get vegetable oil, others get kerosene yet others get 100 notes like bambiala people See your people below

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by illicit(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Illicit how true is this?

Yes dear

My people plant weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Johel(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ndlea-tags-osun-as-cannabis-producing-state-destroys-24486-tons-of-narcotics/

Na dem go tire....Marijuana is forever,the world will seize to exist but marijuana will still live on....If dem like make dem born Naija...we go still dey smoke weed go.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by NkanuSon: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
This afonja miscreants again

The IGR of osun state will reduce bcs drug trafficking, skull mining,harvesting human body parts is their main source of income grin grin
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by ActuaRise696969: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Cannabis is one of the best herbs loaded with THC and CBD that strengthen the neurotransmitters enabling the mind to decode universal data from the air around us.

However people are abusing it. Micro dosing on Cannabis while researching or meditating will help download advance thoughts.

There is a relationship between spiritual stupidity called Religions and destruction of cannabis. Smokers can not be controlled by religion and government.

So to control the mind, you must destroy cannabis.

Ask Wole Soyinka the inspiration behind his novels and question the Musicians and Artist about Cannabis.

Once in a while I indulge in Cannabis tea, smoking it smells terrible. Smells like shit. But as green tea, it is a darling.

Where can I get fresh Cannabis in Uyo pls. I am here for Xmas hit me up

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by RobinRay(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
donprinyo:
i disagree with you. best scientist in the world are Blacks.
alaye calm down. the best scientists in the world are humans. it's as simple as that.
science is far bigger than something as trivial as race.
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Zagee: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
The cannabis industry is huge in the US, issue licence and permits if you have to. Make this a source of export!!!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by ActuaRise696969: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Zagee:
The cannabis industry is huge in the US, issue licence and permits if you have to. Make this a source of export!!!

Nigeria presidency is too stupid to reason in such line of thoughts. They can't mind control smokers.

Smokers are undead

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by YorubaIsCursed: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yoruba is finished angry cry

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Thunderfayayou: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2021

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by olas24u(f): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
wasting precious time on what will become legal in distant future

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by jcross19: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
angry

This FOOLANOS and Ipob miscreants are trying to tarnish the image of south west by all means

angry

The cannabis market if regularise and well manage can serve as a good source of revenue for the country. But we live in a country with a dullardiiinho as president.

The Ipob miscreants are known world wide as cocaine dealers while FOOLANOS are world renowned terrorist group
cannabis and cocaine what's the differences?
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by mextor04: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
i will relocate to Osun state
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Badadvisor: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
post=108557730:
SAY NO TO smoking IGBO recklessly.

It kills you before your time.

Leave smoking of igbos to the intellectuals that smoke it maturely and sleep. Then wake up to good things after good thinking and dream,
Igbo is not for the street urchins smoking it to rape, maim and kill.

Our kobo!
Okay sire

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Dreytonisback(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
I'm no longer surprised at human's ignorant as long as it's happening in Africa, Nigeria

Weed is the best thing to happen to Man
No long cap

Lemme just continue vibing to Made in Lagos album non stop , na their own problem be that

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Badadvisor: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dreytonisback:
I'm no longer surprised at human's ignorant as long as it's happening in Africa, Nigeria

Weed is the best thing to happen to Man
No long cap

Lemme just continue vibing to Made in Lagos album non stop , na their own problem be that

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Try dey smoke loud
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Dreytonisback(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Badadvisor:

Try dey smoke loud

Canada loud only

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by SKYHIGHfx: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
post=108557730:
SAY NO TO smoking IGBO recklessly.

It kills you before your time.

Leave smoking of igbos to the intellectuals that smoke it maturely and sleep. Then wake up to good things after good thinking and dream,
Igbo is not for the street urchins smoking it to rape, maim and kill.

Our kobo!

Welcome back.. Are u still pro Apc?
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Lordbinsmar: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
jcross19:
cannabis and cocaine what's the differences?

Google is your friend.

Cannabis can be used as a recreational drug.

Cocaine cannot.

Several research are currently been carried out all around the world about the medicinal potential of cannabis.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320984
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Badadvisor: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dreytonisback:

Canada loud only
Bless up

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by donprinyo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
RobinRay:

alaye calm down.
the best scientists in the world are humans.
it's as simple as that.

science is far bigger than something as trivial as race.
same as lazy brains.
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Geenosko: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Oshogbo weed 1 Kwale Weed 0
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Abujason: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Una congrats Osun and South-Waste people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Rescues Missing 11-Year-Old Boy Dropped Under Otedola Bridge, Lagos (pic) / Chinedu Onyeku Ex-Basketball Player Shot Dead / He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.