Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

#northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 (393 Views)

#NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja / NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by respect80(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
With all due respect to human life, each time I read updates on the menace of insecurity ranging from BH, banditry, Kidnappings, herdsmen, etc ravaging the north and other parts of the country, there's is always this sense of pride I feel in me immediately after the pity for the innocent lives lost to this blood thirsty demons knowing that I never voted Buhari in 2015 or in 2019.
I just don't know how to describe the feeling because they come in numerous ways.
Sometimes it feels like credit alert cheesy
Sometimes it feels like orgasm grin
Sometimes it feels like having a nude pix of an enemy with enough data to share it all over the net.
Sometimes it even feels like graduating as your faculty overall best...

So I ask, as a card bearing WAILER, how do you feel knowing that your vote wasn't among the votes that brought this disaster upon our beloved country, Nigeria??

I come in peace...

2 Likes

Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by phrancys001(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sai baba now chai baba grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by LokoH(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
The sweetest part of it is hearing fulani choping southwerteners like nkwobI

2 Likes

Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by Freestainworld(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ask them oooo, they turn everything into tribal war without considering the attributes and quality of a person during election.

3 Likes

Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by respect80(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
Ask them oooo, they turn everything into tribal war without considering the attributes and quality of a person during election.

I can't even remember the numerous names we were called that time simply because we could see beyond tribalism and religious sentiments.
I think the only way to settle this matter is for them to allow us vote Buhari come 2023 and let him be in charge for another 8 years.
By 2031, they would have received enough sense and the scoreline will be
North 1-1 Wailers then we can now unanimously think of whom to vote because we can't be cheated just like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by respect80(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
phrancys001:
Sai baba now chai baba grin grin grin

Sai baba till 2031.

No one dares to criticize our darling daddy.

2 Likes

Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by ygowon: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol! As a sharp guy man wey already know what's to come, I quickly resigned from salary job and started my own business. As prices are soaring high now, Na so I dey update the prices of the stocks I already have. This Buhari regime is good if you know what's coming. In this buahri regime, I opened a second branch and bought a car for my business.
Is God not wonderful?

The only painful thing is that when you look at the sufferings of those your neighbours insulting Jonathan then and shouting Sai Baba up and down, u will feel pity for them. But you can't kill yourself naa. If they like, they should collect a cup of rice to vote in disaster again come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by respect80(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
ygowon:
Lol! As a sharp guy man wey already know what's to come, I quickly resigned from salary job and started my own business. As prices are soaring high now, Na so I dey update the prices of the stocks I already have. This Buhari regime is good if you know what's coming. In this buahri regime, I opened a second branch and bought a car for my business.
Is God not wonderful?

The only painful thing is that when you look at the sufferings of those your neighbours insulting Jonathan then and shouting Sai Baba up and down, u will feel pity for them. But you can't kill yourself naa. If they like, they should collect a cup of rice to vote in disaster again come 2023.
Now that's foresight.
Happy to know you are cashing out on their mumuness.
Sai baba till 2031

1 Like

Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by Racoon(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Proudly 5%ter and onye dot.Glad I was never part of this worst catastrophe ever foist on a nation by a people who are obsessed with born-to-rule mentality & our sophisticated brethren from the other side of the Niger.

2 Likes

Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by makemoneywbsite: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Igbo are too much. If Nigerians are half smart, they'll always consult Ndigbo before choosing a leader even at state level. If Ndigbo tell you to beware of anything, beware. Now the Yoruba that deceived them in 2015 is at it again. Let's watch and see if the stuwpid Nigerians will be deceived again.

2 Likes

Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by respect80(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Racoon:
Proudly 5%ter and onye dot.Glad I was never part of this worst catastrophe ever foist on a nation by a people who are obsessed with born-to-rule mentality & our sophisticated brethren from the other side of the Nigeria.
Unfortunately, that greed and born to rule mentality has turn out to be the bane of peace in the north.
Despite that some of us who could see beyond our nose weren't from the south, they automatically tagged everyone who doesn't support Buhari as Igbo, now see where we are.
Las las, if sky fall, e go land for everybody head

1 Like

Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by respect80(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
Igbo are too much. If Nigerians are half smart, they'll always consult Ndigbo before choosing a leader even at state level. If Ndigbo tell you to beware of anything, beware. Now the Yoruba that deceived them in 2015 is at it again. Let's watch and see if the stuwpid Nigerians will be deceived again.

We, the wailing wailers wailing for a better democracy in Nigeria warned those yoruba Muslims to beware of the dragon that blandishes with the head and smites with the tail but they were too blinded by religion and ethnic differences.
I believe some of them now get their breakfast from mosques and even eat from the same pot with their elite brothers from their ethnic background. cheesy
Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by helinues: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
See wicked souls trying to be feeling vindicated on their evil wishes
Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by respect80(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
helinues:
See wicked souls trying to be feeling vindicated on their evil wishes
In Kalistus' voice
Jènè comprèpar...
Re: #northisbleeding: How Proud Are You Now Knowing You Were Called A WAILER In 2015 by IGBOSON1: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Proud is the wrong word to use....vindicated sounds better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DSS Diverted Our N4m Monthly Allowance, We Fed Ourselves In Detention / Bisi Akande’s Book Meant To Paint His Political Friends Good & His Enemies Bad / Afigh Iwaad Ekid Inducts Barr. Ebitu As Pastor Samuel Effiong Bags Gold Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.