Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons (32486 Views)

U.S. Bureau Of Prisons To Probe Hushpuppi Over Viral Feast At Fort Dix Facility / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by chudez0147(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mancrossfire:

$11m was the total loot, not what he got as his own percentage...there are so many down lines to this hustle.
True .. but still 7years no much . I can do the time for him/them is they can let me have $1m

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by mema900: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
WhizdomXX:
I always tell folks; The end will justify the means.

This one doesn’t know what the end will justify the mean actually means

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by Meedon: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Na dem go dey tell us say them dey work online and they are paid in dollars.

What are you trying to say? Men are making it online. Go and do your research.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by SportsHD: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
lenghtinny:

Who told you he got busted because he was on Forbes list angry
Pablo buried his illegal money yet they still bust am.
I know they would have got him in their scopes for a long time. Forbes listing just made him popular more.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by techWriter5: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
I always tell folks; The end will justify the means.... Huh, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by chaloskyx: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
BY THEN NIGERIA WOULD CEASE TO EXIST NAA SO WHICH COUNTRY ARE YOU HANDING HIM TO

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by suffering: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
That’s all, seven years? Prison is not so scary then. He should not step on toes so akatas don’t kpai him. He’ll come out looking fit. It’s not like he had anything going in the outside world so he’ll come out after feeding fat on US taxpayer money.

In the same vein Hushpuppi will come out in the next eleven years. Nairaland trolls will still remain nobodies at the time.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by Penboy: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Livesimple:
Please patronize me nairalandars

Please when you called the buyer tell him/her is from nairaland agent please remember

Abeg mod no ban me oo na Christmas be dis and tomorrow na my birthday

Price?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by Rilwayne001: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dude don too snitch. Reason for his early release. Make hin dey pray make people he snitched on no come kill am after he’s released haha

cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by erniok(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Okunga:
I remember one time someone compared Obinwanne to Hush Puppy… Obi said he would never stoop low to Hush’s level of extravagant show off to impress people he don’t know to feel good to people he knows.

At the end, they are both criminals. No comparison.

Meanwhile if still dey grind, learn from these fools mistakes. Shine your eyes and invest wisely.

Obi is into fraud and he mumulishly wanted to slide into the Forbes list forgetting his wealth is not clean. He thought forbe list was Naija thing that everything na wayo, lol mumu boy! Them investigated his father left yansh.

Hush is into fraud and wanted to show off Ill gotten wealth just to attracts young unguided fraudster to give him jobs that he can finish off for them and they can share the loot. But the fool was always on the gram with no reputable source of income.

If you wan buy lands, houses and anything related to building on the island, I am your sure plug.

Can you see?? That’s a legit bizz but NO, them wan use Benz and wear short nicca in the morning when reputable people are at work and if highlighted by the cops they’ll be looking raz as Bleep and the driver to the big Benz will be looking like a Behind tout mostly with dreadlocks.

Anyway…. Wise up.
Obi never said that. Don't believe everything you read on the net.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by samdaisi: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Black sheep family destroying the face and image of Nigeria throughout the world
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by wink2015(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
iampeterben:
No gain in fraud!

That is your own mouth.

You only know about yourself.

Nigeria corrupt leaders knows if guys have eaten 3 times a day.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by paltielx: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good for him, something EFCC cannot achieve with all the raid and noise

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by Dmacqh(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
There’s no long money that is not dirty . Person that his teeth show , is the person with big teeth . Inside me I wish to have such long money , even if I’ll do the behind bars , if not for anything but for my family .
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by rampantlover: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigerian as usual....No surprises there grin grin grin grin
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by Okunga: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
erniok:

Noted. But there’s no honor amongst thieves
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by Okunga: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
erniok:

Noted. But there’s no honor amongst thieves .
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by gstream: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
shigishege:
Though I'm Yoruba but Hushpuppy own go reach 2035 grin I don't side criminals unlike my red muddy cannibalistic Igbo brothers from the AfghanEASTERN bush

Werey...kini nwi?

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by erniok(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Okunga:

Noted. But there’s no honor amongst thieves
Agreed. Both are thieves.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by Bluntemperor: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
SportsHD:
Mf was a fraudster yet he accepted a Forbes listing. Didn't he know that he'll be investigated? What manner of rookie mistake is this?

Nevertheless,
He'll be out in five or less coupled with time served.

His only mistake was staying in the country in which he committed the crime.
Hush was in a country that had extradition laws with U.S., was constantly peppering hardworking men with his IG posts grin dey motivate upcoming Zoe Gods at the same time.

Mompha ran home when they were about to burst him. Bribed our dear EFCC officials and nothing sup again.

Do it big or go home. And also, use your widas.
Fuvck all fraudsters by the way.

Yet,today someone in Nigeria fraud people for N5.9 M-was handed 10 yrs.Crime is bad,no doubt!
But is our Justice System for Correctional Purposes,compared to the dude above that stole$11M Dollars in USA and got few years,just wandering!
This should be a matter of serious concerns to all!

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
WibusJaga:

I hope he'll be made to restitute the $11m. Because many here will not mind doing that time in a US prison for such huge cashout.
Don't you know that all must 90 % of his Assets and cash within Nigeria and other countries accros the Globe has been forfeited to EFCC and FBI ? He entered a plea bargain , that's why he was given a light sentence undecided
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
WibusJaga:

I hope he'll be made to restitute the $11m. Because many here will not mind doing that time in a US prison for such huge cashout.
Don't you know that all must 90 % of his Assets and cash within Nigeria and other countries accros the Globe has been forfeited to EFCC and FBI ? He entered a plea bargain , that's why he was given a light sentence undecided
And remember he also gave out more than 80 names of his Yahoo Yahoo boys which many of them have been arrested undecided

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by yinkeys(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
About 7 more years to go.
Godliness with Contentment is Great Gain!

No Matter How balling , enticing and sweet Evil looks, refuse to be Enticed. Do not fall for it .

The young man should use the Prison time to amend his ways , make Peace with JESUS and be ready for the Rapture, Because With the way things are today, the Rapture may have happened before he is out.
Where did he stash the $10 million
That’s my question grin
Retirement money
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by Vireani79: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
WibusJaga:

How will he be made to do it
Has he worked a dollar
Fraud free in his life
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by shigishege: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
gstream:

Werey...kini nwi?
though we thaught you how to speak and write yoruba language but you still get it wrong. It's were not werey, ok??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by MT: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
WibusJaga:

Yes of course. Restitution was involved and he cooperated with the FBI during investigation , which means he might have snitched on the other fraudsters and revealed the way they normally operate.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
xandy84:
Nope. There is no parole in federal crime in US. You will serve all time. Reason why even career criminal does not like messing with the fed.

A person who actually understands US law. And you are right, no early release AND he has already forfeited all of his money and the Diamond engagement ring he was carrying at the time of his arrest. He will also have to pay restitution to his victims.

Fed time is the worst time.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by MT: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
suffering:
That’s all, seven years? Prison is not so scary then. He should not step on toes so akatas don’t kpai him. He’ll come out looking fit. It’s not like he had anything going in outside world so he’ll come out after feeding fat on US taxpayer money.

In the same vein Hushpuppi will come out in the next eleven years. Nairaland trolls will still remain nobodies at the time.

You cannot know the meaning of freedom until you lose it.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
stinflame:

I think part of the deal was after confiscation of his property and the amount isn't enough to sort out his victims. He will be forced to work and pay ever single dim before been deported.

Exactly.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Omoooo serves him right thou
Re: Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons by ddigipreneur: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Life. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul.
Absolutely nothing. There's so many ways he could have applied this his intellect and made great success and be an exemplary role model yet he chose a life crime.

There are still legitimate ways to make money on the internet. You can earn in dollars right here in Nigeria without defrauding anyone. If you're interested to learn how, click the link below. There's a training coming this monday organised by Prof Emmanuel Akpe teaching 7proven dollar income streams he uses to generate 7 figures monthly. Its a paid whatsapp class worth $1000 but you csn still get in today for just $25000.
At the end of the day it is the right information that can change your finances. Link below �

https:///Earn_in_Dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught After Disguising As A Lady In Order To Deceive Male Clients. Photos / NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others / Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.