Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,521 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Web Designer As A Partner Is Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer As A Partner Is Needed (475 Views)

Looking For A Partner In Blogging / Need A Partner For My Blog / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer As A Partner Is Needed by Denewman(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
I need a web designer or a web developer as a partner to work on some of my ideas. I am working on starting a very rare advisory services internationally and I hope to do this with anyone willing to partner with me and achieve this dream. Right now there's no much fund with me, but we can put heads together and make the plan work.
Re: Web Designer As A Partner Is Needed by NLStalker: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2021
Denewman:
I need a web designer or a web developer as a partner to work on some of my ideas. I am working on starting a very rare advisory services internationally and I hope to do this with anyone willing to partner with me and achieve this dream. Right now there's no much fund with me, but we can put heads together and make the plan work.
you should drop your contact
Re: Web Designer As A Partner Is Needed by telleyway: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Denewman:
How can one partner with you?
Drop your digit
Re: Web Designer As A Partner Is Needed by Diego56: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2022
You should make sure that the design is user-friendly to attract your audience. You should also choose a professional with experience in SEO. This way, your site can receive maximum traffic from the search engines. Interested to know more about web designer in surrey? Learn more here.
Re: Web Designer As A Partner Is Needed by glassprism(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2022
I'm very open to partnership
Your contact detail isn't here, I'll drop mine.

0 8 0 3 2 5 4 0 7 4 7 (SMS, WhatsApp, calls)

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Metaverse Avatar Concept / Please Recommend Any Cheap Web Hosting Site. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.